User Tag List

Page 108 of 450 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

what is the normal waiting period for a trade to come? or before you give someone a bad trade rating?
    I was just wondering because I got my two trades envies today, and I have not heard anything good or bad yet from the two ladies I made the trades with. I'm always a little nervous.. aobut getting a bad rating cause I trusted my dad to drop them off in the mail for me and my mom informed me lastnight that he forget them in hsi truck for a few days!
    Last edited by StarDancer; Thu, Feb 10th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I didnt recognise you with the new avatar lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Tee hehe, gotta keep changing it to newly favorite Katy photos! Yup! LOL
    Shes just doing to taunt some of us!Just kiddin'!!!!!LOL
    Last edited by scbpooh; Thu, Feb 10th, 2011 at 05:59 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    What were the post marks ( dates ) on these envies ?

Were they really mailed that long back to you or is the sender just saying that ?

I have received envies with post marks ( dates ) from 2-3 days back & was told that they were mailed long back ..
    Yes, is always good to check when they were really mailed and I will mention very slow senders in the feedback but I know its not all the sender, I sent something to my own office when I was working from home. Staff said they did not get it turns up 3 weeks later and the postmark was 3 days after I KNOW I dropped it at the post office. Mail lately (with correct postmarks) is quite slow too, my jaw dropped when two I sent last Friday arrived Monday
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I did a trade with ... and haven't received my envie yet. its been more then 3 weeks now. she received her coupons and left a trade rating. I pm'ed her about 2 weeks ago and she told me to wait so thats what I did. I was about to pm her again today but noticed that I can't pm her I don't see the button to pm her on her profile. Can she remove this from her profile???
    Last edited by Ceren; Mon, Feb 14th, 2011 at 03:19 PM.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I did a trade with erinjuly4 and haven't received my envie yet. its been more then 3 weeks now. she received her coupons and left a trade rating. I pm'ed her about 2 weeks ago and she told me to wait so thats what I did. I was about to pm her again today but noticed that I can't pm her I don't see the button to pm her on her profile. Can she remove this from her profile???
    yes...I had accidently clicked it when editing before and I was unable to be p'med....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    I did a trade with erinjuly4 and haven't received my envie yet. its been more then 3 weeks now. she received her coupons and left a trade rating. I pm'ed her about 2 weeks ago and she told me to wait so thats what I did. I was about to pm her again today but noticed that I can't pm her I don't see the button to pm her on her profile. Can she remove this from her profile???
    If you are unable to pm her, then just post on her profile page..I have no other suggestions right now.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen3828 View Post
    The movie codes are not expired until the end of February...I emailed her all the codes at the time of trading, but the actual codes were mailed...I didn't complain bc I understand the postal slowliness and give and take a month before I do. To be very honest, I didn't know that there is a thread like this to discuss our neg exp...if anyone have any advice please help me.

Thanks
    litesandsirens and nguyen3828:

Please both check your PM's that I had sent previously. I said one code was invalid and not expired. I also stated that I was not asking for the other 2 pins to be replaced because it was my fault for not asking the right questions. I was not aware that my envelope did not arrive until I notified you that yours hadn't arrived. As soon as I was made aware a replacement envelope was sent 2 days later (and would have been sent 1 day but we had a storm here). This was all relayed to you via PM's.

Would you give me negative feedback for this?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjwbuster View Post
    litesandsirens and nguyen3828:

Please both check your PM's that I had sent previously. I said one code was invalid and not expired. I also stated that I was not asking for the other 2 pins to be replaced because it was my fault for not asking the right questions. I was not aware that my envelope did not arrive until I notified you that yours hadn't arrived. As soon as I was made aware a replacement envelope was sent 2 days later (and would have been sent 1 day but we had a storm here). This was all relayed to you via PM's.

Would you give me negative feedback for this?
    there should be no negative feedback left for this...you have kept me informed and I have been aware of the situation all along..I am sorry i should have clarified that you DID not ask for the 2 pins to be replaced...also, I agree that if you sent a replacement it is considered acting in good faith.
    There will not be negative retaliatory feedback left.
    I have copies of all pm's sent between both parties and I am satisfied that all has been done accordingly.
    I am not taking sides, I have looked at both sides equally including all pm's back and forth, I am mearly stating that in this particular case, negative feedback would not be warranted.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    What were the post marks ( dates ) on these envies ?

Were they really mailed that long back to you or is the sender just saying that ?

I have received envies with post marks ( dates ) from 2-3 days back & was told that they were mailed long back ..
    I have done that, and always feel like a heel for doing it, said I will mail out in the next day or so...then end up back at the BIG H with my son, it happens sometimes a couple times a week for a day or two here and there, then my trade is late but never have I asked after 2 weeks and I have NEVER asked someone to replace either, and to be honest I never realized that there were post marks as more than half the time they are not on the ones I recieved and I am just ussually so freaking happy I recieved an envie of coupies I never thought to look before...LOL....I am also not as organized as I would love to be with keeping track of my trades, I am easy going so just fiqure if they tell me to resend I do, like I said no one wants a neg and I will admit things have really taken a turn for the better on here....seems the big hammer has been cracked down and no one is up to too much monkey business...HA
    Jessica Baker......mom to Alexander with Methylmalonic Acidemia, Myla-anne and Madyson!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

On the back bottom of any envelope mailed that you received there will be a machine barcode with a date. It will be in a flourescent color and will have the date that it was processed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I find that the longest mail should reasonably take is 3 weeks, however within the same province, I personally think 1 week is reasonable. I have even talked to CP about this and that is what they stated.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I find that the longest mail should reasonably take is 3 weeks, however within the same province, I personally think 1 week is reasonable. I have even talked to CP about this and that is what they stated.
    what they state and what actually happens is very different

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    what they state and what actually happens is very different
    Exactly!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, they say 1-3 days local - in province and 2-5 days out of province and its always longer these days (all biz days)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

It`s frustrating and a bit worrisome to me as I sent out three trains a week ago, and I don`t think any have arrived. I did 3 trades late last week, and one (albeit one town away from me arrived today, sent out Friday). I wish it would be quicker!

Page 108 of 450 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast

Thread Information