User Tag List

Page 225 of 450 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

For some people forums and MBs have taken on the role of family and friends. They get thier emotional needs satisfied online. ANd then find it hard to disengage from other posters even when the posts drip drahma .

I have become close to people from other of my forums and have met them IRL.

One of the common ways to spot a fake is the time line.

Perp did deed at 9.33

Dramha Q affected at 9.36

Boss interviened at 9.38

Police called at 9.39

Perp arrested and charged at 9.41

Perp tried at 9.55, sentanced due to overwhelming CSI evidence and sentanced to transportation to the Mars penal colonies.

DQ given Perp's old job, beaucoup extra bucks and Perp's( not DQ's )super-hot BF as a sex slave at 10.15.
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Tue, Oct 4th, 2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: brain mia twice...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Thanks, and exactly. There are people who use stories like this to scam people. It's hard to believe anyone online when they're asking for money.
    Not for a hard hearted dark Penguin like me.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

Does anyone have any outstanding trades with kimzcouponz??

She was the last person on my train - she posted she needed my address (August 24th 2011)

"
    r'd the train A (sorry I have been sick) so I have not logged on.

Out $5.85
    In $9.50

enroute back home to michelle once I receive her address"

but I haven't heard or recieved the train back. She also hasn't logged on since September 1st.

I have sent multiple PM's...

Just wondering....
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cia View Post
    So glad to hear that things are better for you and your family now. I don't post the sad things that happen in life either, I like to keep it personal, and am always wary of those that do, especially when they are asking for help.
    My private life is private. My internet life is everything I want out here.

Thanks, and exactly. There are people who use stories like this to scam people. It's hard to believe anyone online when they're asking for money.
    Glad everythings worked out for you.

Some of my friends, RL and INF, think I'm a selfish Penguin because I don't send money to all the e-mails they send me. Or re-post the 93/95/98% won't repost this crud they send me.

Not going to apologise because....I don't need to. I'm not wasting my time and filling up my in box with multiple copies of an e-mail I never wanted in the first place.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    My private life is private. My internet life is everything I want out here.

Glad everythings worked out for you.

Some of my friends, RL and INF, think I'm a selfish Penguin because I don't send money to all the e-mails they send me. Or re-post the 93/95/98% won't repost this crud they send me.

Not going to apologise because....I don't need to. I'm not wasting my time and filling up my in box with multiple copies of an e-mail I never wanted in the first place.
    yup I am the same way....

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Yes, me too. I like to keep my dirty laundry in the closet. It's bad enough knowing it's there, but don't need everyone to see it or hear about it. lol

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

How come you can't edit a trade rating any more? You used to be able to. I was working on vwt ratings and sent the wrong one to one rider..whoops, no way to edit it. Who can help me please?
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    257 (100%)

Uhuh.. There are lots of scammers on the internet. Our family went through a horrible time in the last year. Lost my job due to sudden back to back illnesses from me and then my wife, lost our home and were homeless for a month. Lived with our 7 children in a relatives summer bungalow with electricity, but no heat other than the fireplace, and no running water. Had to collect it from the lake in buckets. Snow was still on the ground, it was cold. Had to drive the kids 40 miles to school and back each day. Scary time.

I didn't post about any of that here when it was happening because there are scammers out there who fake stories like that to get money from people. I didn't want anyone to think that was me.

Things are much better now, btw.
    Good to know things are better. Sounded like a scary time but you made it through as a family.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    How come you can't edit a trade rating any more? You used to be able to. I was working on vwt ratings and sent the wrong one to one rider..whoops, no way to edit it. Who can help me please?
    contact Sally to edit your trade rating
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy's Grasshopper View Post
    I agree with your though process on this, but think that for the few bad ones, we would be punishing many good ones!

I think the best we can do is use the tools that SC has provided, and use some caution with new traders. Request that a new trader send their end to you first...if they are ligit, they should understand. That's my thought anyhow
    I agree with you, Look at my trade rating, it is zero and I totally understand if some one request if I send mine first, I have to build trust, as my Dad says "just like Ebay"

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    I noticed this too. I know probably why it's happened, but it's got to be a bit annoying for Sally to have to go through and change / fix trade ratings that were made in error.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ami1984 View Post
    I agree with you, Look at my trade rating, it is zero and I totally understand if some one request if I send mine first, I have to build trust, as my Dad says "just like Ebay"
    I offered to send first with my first few trades. It worked out well for me and I was quickly able to do enough trades that I was able to join trains and do trades without worrying about sending first.

There are a ton of great traders on here that are happy to trade with newbies. Check out my feedback, all of those people were really great to trade with. I totally recommend checking out Jeniana's trade list and to send a PM to Giving-Small to join one of her groups. It helps guide you with couponing and gives you a great resource to get to know and trade with some people.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I just wanted to say that I tried to pm Sally and never got a response.

I am still quite hurt that a rating that I felt was justified for a user (and approved by a mod) was changed without my knowledge or consent, to a positive. I really think that in a situation like that, *both* parties should be consulted before changing a rating.

*off soap box*

We all appreciate everything Sally does, can't imagine how she keeps up with all of us, yeesh!

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I offered to send first with my first few trades. It worked out well for me and I was quickly able to do enough trades that I was able to join trains and do trades without worrying about sending first.

There are a ton of great traders on here that are happy to trade with newbies. Check out my feedback, all of those people were really great to trade with. I totally recommend checking out Jeniana's trade list and to send a PM to Giving-Small to join one of her groups. It helps guide you with couponing and gives you a great resource to get to know and trade with some people.
    100% agree. Giving-small's group helped me learn a ton. It was defaintely worth the time and she is very informative and will answer any question someone has.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Thanks Fallen Pixels that helped clarify things for me Disregard the post, my mistake!
    Last edited by lillygirl; Wed, Oct 5th, 2011 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information