User Tag List

Page 338 of 450 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    received my negative today. i am so upset it isnt funny. i did offer several times to make it up to her, and was told there was nothing i can do to change it...all i can say is that for anybody that isnt perfect...you may want to think twice before riding this unreasonable persons trains!!

I got your envy for my train today and it was AWESOME! Contact Sally to have your negative sorted out.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Traded with couponmom81 on March 19th - unfortunately she sent the wrong coupons; said she would make it up by sending a G/C (I said I was ok if she just wanted to send other coupons to make it up but she insisted on sending a G/C), I've never received the G/C, sent a PM a few weeks ago, no resonse and she hasn't logged on since April 7....any suggestions as to whether I should leave a neutral or a negative ??

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    I arranged a trade for 7 fpcs and 1 bogo cpn with kellison on March 13th. She rec'd my end of the trade by March 26th. She has not sent me her end of the trade. When she did finally respond to my inquiries about 3 1/2 weeks later, she promised to send her end (claimed "family issues") and I am still waiting. I found out that she has burned at least one other trader. I threatened to go to Sally with this info but she has not responded. Any ideas on how long I should wait? I have send her numerous pms and nothing. ( She hasnt been online that I can see either).
    I have given kellison a negative trade rating....enough is enough!! I think that she was playing me for a fool the whole time....I have kept all her pms and her address for future reference. I am not going to let it get me down, but at the same time I am PI$%@D! Thanks for letting me vent!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Please those who are trading with bonnieNklyde be patient, she has had a recent lost in her family and has been out of hte country dealing with that. I got a PM from her as I am on one of her trains.
    Last edited by flyingdutch; Sun, May 27th, 2012 at 03:26 PM.
    julesm14 and mrsfreeman like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I as well gave a negative to smoky

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    gave negatives to NailElegance and Smoky

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

i have a question. i finalized a trade with a newbie (from BC) on may 11th, so i mailed her envie on the 12th. then last monday, may 21st, i received another envie from BC from another trade which was finalized on may 24th. so i checked the profile of the first person i traded with in BC and it seems that after she gave me her address she never logged in again in SC and most likely she never saw my email telling her my address. but i know that we could still view our PM's from our preferred email address so even if you don't log in in SC you'll be able to read the PM's sent to you.

my question is, what should i do? consider her MIA?

thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

It's only been 2 weeks so I might wait a little bit longer. Sometimes mail, even leaving from the same province, can be delayed depending on where it was mailed and a variety of other reasons. Maybe send them a PM and see if they respond.

Quote Originally Posted by mjaas View Post
    i have a question. i finalized a trade with a newbie (from BC) on may 11th, so i mailed her envie on the 12th. then last monday, may 21st, i received another envie from BC from another trade which was finalized on may 24th. so i checked the profile of the first person i traded with in BC and it seems that after she gave me her address she never logged in again in SC and most likely she never saw my email telling her my address. but i know that we could still view our PM's from our preferred email address so even if you don't log in in SC you'll be able to read the PM's sent to you.

thanks in advance!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Missstarbender is having some problems. please allow her some leeway

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mjaas View Post

thanks in advance!
    that feature has to be turned on.....I have it off as do many who don't want their e-mail inbox flooded...dependind how many you get of course.....but I would still wait ....

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsavor View Post
    My son has been really sick i have been in and out of the hospital and i cant get into my messages please if you had a trade with me please send me your address and what i owed you and i will fix it asap . Sorry everyone
    Well I left my first negative to the trader above today, no idea if the hospital sorry is true or not but there's been noooo communication on her part. Considering the missing trades date back to March and several traders are missing trades from her, I'm surprised I'm the only person to leave a neg.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How long do you generally hold out hope on a trade? I finalized a trade April 29th and it was supposed to be dropped in the mail that day. She received my end within a week (NS to ON) but never left me a trade rating (found that odd even after I confirmed she received my end). I PMd her after two weeks asking if she had sent it because I received other trades from nearby her within 4 days. She then said her mail was wonky and it takes up to four weeks sometimes. She did give me the option of resending it or waiting a bit and I chose waiting a bit hoping it would turn up. Well it is now a month so I PMd again yesterday saying I would like the replacement and she was on today in her PMs but no response. I am hopeful she will respond (and she has a perfect, high trade rating) but I don't want to be out $30 in FPC.
    Last edited by alicia; Sat, May 26th, 2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: typo
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I left a negative for this trader. It's been over a month and no communication from her and no sign of her end of the trade. I'm really sorry that I gave her a chance, in light of her past trade experiences, I guess she really wasn't "reformed"...

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    Still waiting on my trade with tammy7769 to come through. It's been 3 weeks. User hasn't been online since Apr 18 (the day we set up the trade) and she's not responding to PMs or wall posts.

Should I consider this a lost cause?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

What's a reasonable time to wait for a trade to arrive within a province (Ontario)? I'm thinking I may have been duped. I traded with two people who live in the same area and mailed the two trades at the same time - one of them received my trade within 3 days and I got theirs on the same day. The other person has not acknowledged receiving mine nor have I received her end of the trade and it's been a week. I was getting bad vibes from this one right from the start... Guidance needed please!
    Last edited by salady; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    What's a reasonable time to wait for a trade to arrive within a province (Ontario)? I'm thinking I may have been duped. I traded with two people who live in the same area and mailed the two trades at the same time - one of them received my trade within 3 days and I got theirs on the same day. The other person has not acknowledged receiving mine nor have I received her end of the trade and it's been a week. I was getting bad vibes from this one right from the start... Guidance needed please!
    I always wait at least a month before being concerned. However, if a trade doesn't feel right from the beginning I don't go through with it.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I sent a train once to jenp (my second train ever) mailed it out Aug 26th or 28th (lastyear) and she didn't receive it until october! I mean wow. She only live 4 hours away same province. Sometimes CP losses things, but finds them again. Hopefully you didn't get "duped" and that it'll arrive shortly. Did you try Pm'ing the person. I find communication is key. I did a gc trade twice with the same lady the first one was super fast less then a week (im in MB and shes in BC) but the second took alot longer from me to her 2 weeks and her to me 5. So sometimes its just a waiting game. I know it sucks but other then that there is nothign else we can do but sit and stare at out mail boxes. I dont like leaving negatives and always hope for the best. I have my fingers crossed you get yout trade soon
    Last edited by cherielake; Thu, May 31st, 2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I spel gud - typos.. ugh

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Thread Information