User Tag List

Page 340 of 450 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I always leave a note inside the envie with my username on it so they know who it's from. I also keep track of my trades in excel where I jot down who I'm trading with, what they are sending me and what I'm sending them. So on occassions where they don't leave their username, I can trace who it was through excel. It helps to stay organized!
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    I do this as well! It's much easier to see everything in one place than searching through PMs

I also do this. As well as I document when I left feedback or when they left feedback -- whichever one recieves their end first. I delete it after trade has been 100% complete, both parties happy and feedback sent for each. If I don't get feedback from them in a timely manner and haven't heard from them, I PM them asking if they recieved my end.

Doing so many trades it helps to keep it documented ... this way you also know when you didn't get a trade. It has rarely happened where I don't get a username in or on the envie ... and if I don't I will send them a pm letting them know I got it but it prolly would be a good idea to leave username in future trades with SC'rs.
    Peachykeen2007 and peterman like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Sorry I assumed you were panicking when you posted in the bad trader thread. I always leave a trade rating as soon as I receive a trade but for some reason some traders do not if ever.
    I had 4 traders who didn't give me FB,one in particular who has never given me FB so i don't trade with her anymore
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    I had 4 traders who didn't give me FB,one in particular who has never given me FB so i don't trade with her anymore
    When I do trades I have started not only looking at their feedback but also what feedback they have left for others. I have come accross some that fb left for others was empty ... zero.... yet they had numerous fb left by others, and I'm talking people who are not new to this site. I wont trade with these people.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    When I do trades I have started not only looking at their feedback but also what feedback they have left for others. I have come accross some that fb left for others was empty ... zero.... yet they had numerous fb left by others, and I'm talking people who are not new to this site. I wont trade with these people.
    I had to PM someone 3 times before they gave me feedback oyyvii.

on the train note, I really hate it when im on a train and the conductor doesnt update the train at all.. like an envie went missing almost a month ago and it seems im the only one bumping the thread to see what happened? like wow....
    peterman and amandalee76 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amommy View Post
    Same here! I don't think I'm going to bother trading with people who won't leave feedback. Right now, I'm still waiting for one trader to leave her FB for me...she's been "too busy" for the last few days to do it all the while posting all over this forum. I'll PM her again about it but she'll get extremely defensive and rude like last time...who bloody cares...I want my FB!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I know this will not be well received BUT...

People are not required to leave Feedback and you are not required to leave it. If you must have it you should make it part of the trade.
    Whether the person leaves FB or not does not change the trade itself.

I do lots of trades with regular partners and we certainly don't leave FB all the time. If a minor trade goes south I can not be bothered. They have already wasted enough of my time.

Lots of trades are being made without FB being posted and that's OK.
    Thumpersmom and gracesmommy like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post

People are not required to leave Feedback and you are not required to leave it. If you must have it you should make it part of the trade.

I do lots of trades with regular partners and we certainly don't leave FB all the time. If a minor trade goes south I can not be bothered. They have already wasted enough of my time.

In my case, i always include in my trades and trains that feedback be left sooo it does apply in this situation.
    peterman likes this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am always good about leaving feedback except my own train lmao I seem to forget at the end I always have someone to remind me even if it isn't always in a nice matter. My theory is I receive my envies I go to the VWT or the person I did a trade I open the envie an leave feedback. Each coupon lttle package I get on a train I don't unclip ect till I left feedback that way I know I covered everyone. That being said that is why I am an air head on my own trains because the mail has all come and left by then lol. It is an honest mistake on my part.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    In my case, i always include in my trades and trains that feedback be left sooo it does apply in this situation.
    I apologize if it seemed I was aiming at anyone specific. I get lots of requests to leave FB and if asked, I consider it part of the trade agreement.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Nope got a envie today

No username inside and only a address on the envelope, no name

Thank god I write down all trades with what is going out and coming in the envelopes

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    Don't people usually include their username on the return addy? I know I always do.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Nope got a envie today

No username inside and only a address on the envelope, no name

Thank god I write down all trades with what is going out and coming in the envelopes
    This is another reason I like having my pms forwarded to hotmail... I can just search by street name or coupon name. Then again, I'm not drowning in trades LOL

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post

You are absolutly correct ... it is okay and not at all requried to leave feedback. I personally prefer to review feedback so I get a type of feeling/vibe with the person I potenially may do a trade with. I've traded with newbies and I have even ran trains for newbies ... so I get at the start it would be harder ... and so that is way a lot of traders ask newbies to send their envies 1st and once received then they will send their end. As for me recieving feedback, I take comfort in knowing that the other person recieved my end of the trade and was satisfied with the end result. I have had a few traders in the past not give me a trade rating where I had to ask them if they got my end of the trade and if so if they could possibly leave me fb ... maybe they where busy ... life throwing them some curve balls ... or just plain old forgot, it happens so I send the PM to confirm that at least they got it. If someone gets their trade and isn't planning on leaving fb, for whatever reason, I think they should at least send a PM letting the other person know they recieved the envie.

As for Salady; I get your frustration but after asking once for them to leave you fb and they didn't, I personally would just let it go and not trade with this person again. You don't have to take my advice, I'm just saying in my opinion that is what I would do, especally if you feel they responded to you in a rude manner.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I think addressing the FB request in a rude manner was kind of unfair if she received the trade. I know sometimes when doing a lot of trains/trades at once, one can sometimes forget. When I conduct or even ride a train, I sometimes post "Feedback Left, if I have forgotten someone please let me know" just because sometimes 1 or 2 riders won't post in the thread, they'll just PM the conductor directly. Sometimes I have 5 million things on the go, so I sort of make an empty envie pile by my computer as a reminder, when I get the e-mail that a TR has been left, its easier to click on the link from my cell phone while waiting in line at the grocery store and leave a TR then sometimes instead of finding time or remembering when I'm at home, i'd say 95% of the time you shouldn't take it personally, just a friendly reminder or inquiry if the envie arrived safely. Most people have busy lives, and even today it's easier to respond to an e-mail for me then trying to remember something lol and I'm sure I'm not the only one

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I think addressing the FB request in a rude manner was kind of unfair if she received the trade. I know sometimes when doing a lot of trains/trades at once, one can sometimes forget. When I conduct or even ride a train, I sometimes post "Feedback Left, if I have forgotten someone please let me know" just because sometimes 1 or 2 riders won't post in the thread, they'll just PM the conductor directly. Sometimes I have 5 million things on the go, so I sort of make an empty envie pile by my computer as a reminder, when I get the e-mail that a TR has been left, its easier to click on the link from my cell phone while waiting in line at the grocery store and leave a TR then sometimes instead of finding time or remembering when I'm at home, i'd say 95% of the time you shouldn't take it personally, just a friendly reminder or inquiry if the envie arrived safely. Most people have busy lives, and even today it's easier to respond to an e-mail for me then trying to remember something lol and I'm sure I'm not the only one
    I'm just happy I receive the coupons and view receiving feedback as a bonus lol.... but I don't participate in trains so maybe giving feedback is more crucial for trains?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I agree that feedback is not 'required'. However, it almost always expected. (Please note, in the 'newbie trades' thread, the trade is marked pending until both parties have left FB.) I have approximately 250 trade ratings and I haven't had to request a single one of them. They were left as a matter of course. Leaving each other feedback is what 'concludes the trade'. For those who don't, as a rule, leave feedback I would suggest that they note on their trade list something to this effect: "Welcome to my trade list, please note that I do not provide feedback after trades. If you require feedback, please take this into consideration." That way, it is clearly understood from the start.
    Last edited by DianneS; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
    SavenRaven likes this.

Thread Information