User Tag List

Page 341 of 450 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    I'm just happy I receive the coupons and view receiving feedback as a bonus lol.... but I don't participate in trains so maybe giving feedback is more crucial for trains?
    But for people like you with almost 500 feedback, it is just a bonus. Everyone can take one look and see you are an incredibly well established trader. But for someone like me with 16 trades (because I only make hv fpc trades), I NEED that feedback so people will trade with me, that's the difference.
    Last edited by ConcreteHole; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I like to get feedback so I know that the other trader has received my end of the trade. Just makes sense to let the other trade know. IMO don't trade if you can't take the time to leave feedback.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I tell the people Im trading with that I will leave a rating once I receive their envie so they know I have received it and would like that in return , everyone has done that , its not hard to take a minute and leave a rating and a comment , I save my mails of anyone I have outstanding trades with as well so I can back track and find them if need be , I erase the mails once they have received my envie and I theirs
    ccmp1974 and peterman like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

resolved
    Last edited by danielzmom; Mon, Jun 11th, 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    How long do you generally hold out hope on a trade? I finalized a trade April 29th and it was supposed to be dropped in the mail that day. She received my end within a week (NS to ON) but never left me a trade rating (found that odd even after I confirmed she received my end). I PMd her after two weeks asking if she had sent it because I received other trades from nearby her within 4 days. She then said her mail was wonky and it takes up to four weeks sometimes. She did give me the option of resending it or waiting a bit and I chose waiting a bit hoping it would turn up. Well it is now a month so I PMd again yesterday saying I would like the replacement and she was on today in her PMs but no response. I am hopeful she will respond (and she has a perfect, high trade rating) but I don't want to be out $30 in FPC.
    So she got back to me and said she would mail another envelope on May 28/29. I know it hasn't been the typical month yet but I get mail from ON all the time in a week and I haven't received either. Do I contact to confirm she mailed the replacement?
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Have received all of my trades and left feedback except for the one I posted about earlier...over 3 weeks and counting!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

So she got back to me and said she would mail another envelope on May 28/29. I know it hasn't been the typical month yet but I get mail from ON all the time in a week and I haven't received either. Do I contact to confirm she mailed the replacement?
    Yes, what's the harm in that? I would think communication is very important here until the trade is completed on both sides.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

does anybody got these ? marilia's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

good to know those people i am new here and i hope this not goin to happen to me... i am trying to build a good reputation here i am very excited about couponing i am still crowling still have to learn a lot... wish me luck everybody

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome marilla - there are many many trades done each day and only a small fraction have a problem or issue. It does happen so it's good to be aware.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Is anyone else waiting 1 month+ on a trade and/or replacement envies from missbee217?
    alicia and Mich649 like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Anyone have any issues trading with Hawtte? Finalized trade nearly a month ago and still have not received my end. No confirmation from them as to whether or not my end was received, PM'd to ask for confirmation of when the envelope was sent out. Has not logged on since the 16th though.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Good point. I usually am on or conduct trains and those are usually quite easy to figure out the who what where and whens. Recently, I have made one on one trades (which I am becoming a big fan of also) that the user name is not always on or in the envie. Searching through my PM's in my sent file is a wee overwhelming. I wll defnitely as you suggested make a list for these trades in the future and spare myself some time. That said, all my one on one trades have been very successful and my bad for not being more prepared LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Nope got a envie today

No username inside and only a address on the envelope, no name

Thank god I write down all trades with what is going out and coming in the envelopes

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Is anyone else waiting 1 month+ on a trade and/or replacement envies from missbee217?
    I am waiting on HV replacement envie as well. She has been fairly good about communicating, in fact she PM'd me yesterday to see if the replacement had arrived, which it hasn't.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How long do you generally hold out hope on a trade? I finalized a trade April 29th and it was supposed to be dropped in the mail that day. She received my end within a week (NS to ON) but never left me a trade rating (found that odd even after I confirmed she received my end). I PMd her after two weeks asking if she had sent it because I received other trades from nearby her within 4 days. She then said her mail was wonky and it takes up to four weeks sometimes. She did give me the option of resending it or waiting a bit and I chose waiting a bit hoping it would turn up. Well it is now a month so I PMd again yesterday saying I would like the replacement and she was on today in her PMs but no response. I am hopeful she will respond (and she has a perfect, high trade rating) but I don't want to be out $30 in FPC.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    I am waiting on HV replacement envie as well. She has been fairly good about communicating, in fact she PM'd me yesterday to see if the replacement had arrived, which it hasn't.
    missbee217 is the one I was referring to in my previous posts regarding the HV trade. It's been 7 weeks since the first envelope was said to be sent and 3 weeks since the replacement. She contacted me two days ago saying she would fix it after I sent her a PM "threatening" a negative trade rating since I have been waiting just under two months for my end - I am just unsure how two envelopes have been misplaced to me, it would be pretty fluky for that to happen, especially since I believe snuffaluffagus is in the same situation as me, and now it appears the same with Cupcakes'nCoupons.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Last edited by luvfreestuff; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Thread Information