User Tag List

Page 342 of 450 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

OMG!! this has been burning a hole with me for a long time now, I just today thought I would check out this thread. I have the same issues with her as well. She told me she has now sent 2 and I have received nothing!! I have received mail from all over with no problems! Looks like there are alot of us in the same boat here

Meegs
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

re:missbee217
    OMG!! this has been burning a hole with me for a long time now, I just today thought I would check out this thread. I have the same issues with her as well. She told me she has now sent 2 and I have received nothing!! I have received mail from all over with no problems! Looks like there are alot of us in the same boat here

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am really sad I have 509 postive feedback and 1522 total postive feedback and because I havn't received a trad train someone is threatening to leave me negative feedback : ( I just find that VERY sad... I have lost FPC trains and HV trains as a conductor, and even never received back one VWT train from a conductor(and do not beleive it was her fault) and NEVER given a negative. Makes me want to once again do trains ONLY with people I know makes me sad and frustrated...........
    Jezebel, aussie, Insane and 3 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I agree KK I just lost a train....I gave both riders who did recieve it positive feedback....they followed the rules ...posted in the thread...left me feedback....I would not dream of turning around and leave them negative feedback !!!!
    hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Lost trains rate neutrals...not negative...unless the train rating rules have changed...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    Lost trains rate neutrals...not negative...unless the train rating rules have changed...
    you don't have to leave a neg.neut if the train is lost / derailed or hyjacked ..........
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Jun 21st, 2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: repated myself lol
    KK7, hollyquaiscer and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    you don't have to leave a neg.neut if the train is lost / derailed or lost. or
    hyjacked ..........
    I know...you don't have to leave any rating...I was just saying if KK7 gets a negative, she can have it removed...

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    So she got back to me and said she would mail another envelope on May 28/29. I know it hasn't been the typical month yet but I get mail from ON all the time in a week and I haven't received either. Do I contact to confirm she mailed the replacement?
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Is anyone else waiting 1 month+ on a trade and/or replacement envies from missbee217?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    I am waiting on HV replacement envie as well. She has been fairly good about communicating, in fact she PM'd me yesterday to see if the replacement had arrived, which it hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    missbee217 is the one I was referring to in my previous posts regarding the HV trade. It's been 7 weeks since the first envelope was said to be sent and 3 weeks since the replacement. She contacted me two days ago saying she would fix it after I sent her a PM "threatening" a negative trade rating since I have been waiting just under two months for my end - I am just unsure how two envelopes have been misplaced to me, it would be pretty fluky for that to happen, especially since I believe snuffaluffagus is in the same situation as me, and now it appears the same with Cupcakes'nCoupons.
    Quote Originally Posted by meegs View Post
    While I completely understand the concern, it does make me very sad (I actually cried when I found these negative comments) to find these posts.

Once it came to my attention that three envies did not arrive at their destination, I pm'd everyone I had HV trades with, informing them of the missing ones that I was aware of, and following up in regards to theirs.

These are not normal trades; they are all HIGH VALUE in exchange for GIFT CARDS.

Not only were the GC bought and mailed, but I then REPURCHASED new ones to replace the ones that did not arrive (which apparently disappeared, also ).

Including the replacements, I purchased and mailed 10 gift Cards that did not arrive at their destinations

These issues have been reported to Canada Post, although I have been informed that there is nothing they can do to rectify the situation.

I have certainly not been avoiding anyone involved in these trades; as a matter of fact, I have been making a point of following up and attempting to make things right.

While I am NOT willing to go purchase and mail a THIRD GC to just have it disappear again, I am hoping everyone involved can try to understand my FRUSTRATION with Canada Post and their lack of accountability. It is very important to me to maintain great trading realtionships, and I have been communicating with everyone involved trying to rectify this COSTLY situation.

I am a VERY honest person, and I am VERY SORRY that these GCs disappeared

I am very distraught over the whole situation, and it is very hurtful to be receiving negative comments from people who are not even involved nor have ever traded with me.

I have been very honest about the whole situation since the beginning, even informing those involved of the others involved. I hope those of you that actually do have pending trades with me realize that my attempts to rectify the situation are sincere, and that I am trying my best to make things right.

I am SO VERY SORRY that the GCs disappeared...

I just do not know what else to say; this is a very frustrating and EXPENSIVE situation to be in

I am SO SORRY
    Last edited by missbee217; Sun, Jun 24th, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Last edited by luvfreestuff; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I just wanted to report missbee contacted me to assure me my envie was indeed mailed, and I receieved it today. I sincerely hope all this gets sorted out in a positive manner.
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I am also reporting that missbee's envie made it to me too.

Her VWT took a little longer than the average train to arrive. However, with that said, my envie contained 3 FPC's.

I hope everything gets sorted out for her and all the other traders involved.
    Jezebel, Giving-Small and Mich649 like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Im having yet another issue on another train.
    Im conducting an ontario train which always go really fast.
    last rider mailed it to the next rider on May 29th 2012, from woodstock to brampton.
    Trinimoneysaver (next rider) hasnt logged on since June 13th 2012. I've sent mutiple PMS and even messaged her on facebook. shes supposed to mail it to me next
    she has a great trading rating, but logs on like once a month.
    I'm wondering wth my train is!
    Woodstock isnt far from brampton, and brampton isnt far from mississauga! Mail doesnt take this long.
    Im so frustrated, i've had nothing but trouble with trains!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Still waiting for a response from Hawtte.

Finalized trade on May 23rd and she had 'confirmed' that my end was sent out on the 24th.
    Still have not received her end, sent numerous PM's but she has not logged on since June/16th.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Had to leave negative feedback for pmoonie (makes her last 3 trades negative -were probably all done around the same time). She said she had some trades returned because the stamps had fallen off or something, then went on vacation - I was understanding and patient, waited another month, still nothing. Asked if she could notify me when she mailed the replacement & what she would be sending as half the coups we originally discussed would be expire, got very curt responses, waited again, finally left a message that I would have to leave negative feedback, no response. Unless someone else is posting under her name she has definitely been online. I am feeling like she didnt have any intentions of holding up her end of the trade at this point & I just got the runaround & was silly to have waited so long to leave a negative. I sent her yoga mat pins on January 30.
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

While I didn't receive the original nor the 1st replacement envies from missbee217, I did receive the second replacement envie yesterday. Thank you for fixing this, missbee.
    alicia likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Thread Information