User Tag List

Page 348 of 450 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Hi Buddies, any of you think that can be a CP issue, I did some trades since June 4 and 5, but I didn't received yet, last Friday I received one of three of that day. I don't know if those people can get a negative or neutral or just nothing about rate. because in the past I get my ends on time from them. any advice?

thanks.

If you did 3 different trades and none of them arrived until last Friday, then it's a CP issue and not the fault of the traders. They shouldn't be punished for CP's errors. As long as they sent you what was agreed on when they agreed to send it, does the envelope have the postmark?

If 1 arrived last Friday, maybe wait a few more days in hopes the others arrive too. After that I'd contact the traders. 6+ weeks is a pretty long time, but then again CP is awful for that.
    Jezebel and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    if they already gave you the code, then the deal was on. i wouldnt worry about it, so long as the fpc was sent out you held up your end. they cannot realistically give you a code and expect you to give them a grace period to not use it. thats just silly. contact sally and let her know so if they do give you a neg rating it can be fixed
    I would say if they gave you a code and you USED it then you are committed to the trade. I suppose you could have backed out until you used it. I would just PM the person and say "I wasn't on yesterday. I am mailing the coupon out on X date (or it's in the mail or I still need your address to mail it out)." Just be calm and matter of fact.
    Jezebel and flyingdutch like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Last edited by tink30; Mon, Jul 23rd, 2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Issue resolved
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Anybody have any trade issues with Sheetsofemptycanvas?

On May 30th we finalized a trade, she was to be sending me out a $10 WM GC.
    She has not logged on SC since June/22nd, and I have yet to receive my envie....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

She has not logged on SC since June/22nd, and I have yet to receive my envie....
    I have always recieved my trades from her although it has been some time since I last traded with her...

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post

I think she is going through alot I love sheets but I do have to say she has had issues before and trade did not go through. I also have had problems with her most recently even on a train. It is sad when a good SC'er falls but if she dosn't respond leave her a negative
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I have always recieved my trades from her although it has been some time since I last traded with her...
    Same here, since I have joined SC I have had nothing but positive experiences with her.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I think she is going through alot I love sheets but I do have to say she has had issues before and trade did not go through. I also have had problems with her most recently even on a train. It is sad when a good SC'er falls but if she dosn't respond leave her a negative
    I knew that she had been back and forth due to personal reasons, but seeing as she posted a WL and had made the comment about getting back into couponing I had assumed that she was back on for good. Ahhh well, as DH says "when you assume you make an A$$ out of U and ME." LOL.
    KK7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Long time don't with her, but I always received my ends.
    For other side..... CP has some issues in these days delivering envies. Two times these weeks I got others persons ' envies by mistake.

This happened to you?

Maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Long time don't with her, but I always received my ends.
    For other side..... CP has some issues in these days delivering envies. Two times these weeks I got others persons ' envies by mistake.

This happened to you?

Maybe....

Not really understanding what your saying sorry I realize CP has had issues I am giving my side Sheets is a great and dear friend and love her but with so much going on she has lost her way a bit and instead of people maybe trading her again if she comes back people will at least see the trade that went wrong. She can EASILY get it fixed by Sally if she comes on and fix's it. It is called no replys from sheets what so ever. If your talking about the train that I was worried about getting a negative there is HUGE difference I was totally opened and kept communication. Besides I am at a lost at what your saying
    Jezebel and Insane like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

and I think her waiting 2 months is enough and she needs to figure out where to go now
    Jezebel likes this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Just coming to personally apologize for the trades I have let slide lately. Shmeelady, I PM'd you and your envie is going out ASAP. Kim, I PM'd you as well and I appreciate the support. I feel awful for letting things slide
    Jezebel likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Just coming to personally apologize for the trades I have let slide lately. Shmeelady, I PM'd you and your envie is going out ASAP. Kim, I PM'd you as well and I appreciate the support. I feel awful for letting things slide

not to sound like a biatch sheets but I don't want anything I have lost alot with you I realize you are going through alot and I am sorry but I just want to be done with it

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When is the right time to worry about a train going missing? And if it's only getting mailed in the same province

Thanks

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

There's this thread or contact Sally888

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I had a train go missing between its first and second rider...about a month later I gave up on it...never to be seen again..

Thread Information