User Tag List

Page 360 of 450 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It has only been 2 weeks in the mail and I often dont answer my PMs if I am online on mobile because its buggy and only half of them send. I would give her a little longer to reply before worrying too much
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It has only been 2 weeks in the mail and I often dont answer my PMs if I am online on mobile because its buggy and only half of them send. I would give her a little longer to reply before worrying too much
    Thanks fallenpixel. I am planning on giving it another 2 weeks, just want to see if anyone else is having problems with her.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Has anyone had any problems with COUPONxCRAZY?
    Agreed on a trade on July 10th, she received my end but I have not received hers, replied back to say it was returned to her and she would resend. FallenPixels I have forwarded you the info. please help. Thanks!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I got mine

Did everyone get their trades sorted with Filza?
    Slowly going back through the posts since Sally left and following up

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I got mine
    I did too a few days ago. Perplexed as to what rating to leave though.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

What was the mail date on them?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

I need Vexy's address - she hasnt been online anyway but she has enough negs for the blacklis
    I traded with Vexy on June 26, I was to receive 2 $5 Max Scoop cat litter but have not.
    I wanted to give her the benefit of doubt...but no doubt about it I was had!!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I need Vexy's address - she hasnt been online anyway but she has enough negs for the blacklist

Kim, you mentioned a train with javamama, did you leave a rating? can you link me

Didn't leave a negative just posted it in here she didn't pm me back I pm'd her twice about a pin that didn't work(from Nat''s Train) and the second was I didn't receive anything for Insanes Baby Shower Train when promised

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

It was the 7th of August. I complained to her holding for 2 weeks and only including half of the coupons I had asked for (which she could not tell me why she did those things) and she said I could have the coupons as a RAOK. However, it wasn't a true RAOK as I gave her a SYB code and detailed instructions on how to enter it as per her request but I failed to mention the expiry (I thought that she would do it right away so that she would let me know she did it and understood my instructions, and since she was "RRLF" I thought she would use it quickly.) so she is not happy with me for that even though she had more than ample time to put it in and why she waited two weeks to do it with no further communication until August 6 is very inconsiderate. But I am still out the code for something that was less than I was expecting. Last message from her before she told me on the 6th that she was mailing that day was on the 24th of july and just pretty much "tell me how to enter the code how many coupons I want and send me your address"... Perhaps this too much unnecessary "dirty laundry"?
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I was running a newbie train and cheribomb had joined I sent a pm Tuesday no response I won't leave a negative due to I never received anything but thought I would give people heads up
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Hmmm I think something is up with her. I was on one of her vwl trains that were supposedly mailed back at the end of July and I don't think any of us have received our envelopes back. She hasn't been on since last Wednesday so hopefully everything is ok with her....
    Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I am having some problems with cheribomb. She was on one of my VWT. I had to remove her due to mulitple mistakes in her envelope. She also requested one of my newbie bundles, we finalized the trade a llittle over two weeks ago and I have yet to receive the stamps from her. I just sent her a PM.
    I have PMed Cheriebomb

CheriBomb just posted this in the train section:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/314000-everyone-me-canada/
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Mine was also Aug 7th - I still have not left a rating either

She also told me she was mailing the next day

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Tue, Aug 21st, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I didn't want to have to post here, but Boo- I have PMed twice over the past month with no response...me and Steen33 have a trade problem on going since JUNE!
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Aug 25th, 2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Edited out long trade details - trade now complete
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

For those trading with Filza, its up to you if you leave positive or neutral with a note it was slow since it was sent so late

Cheribomb is willing to make it up to traders if they feel the need, please PM her and let me know if you don't receive trades in a week or so
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

Sorry everything is a bit behind. I have fulfilled all my obligations and if you haven't already received something from me you will be soon. I posted a further explanation in the trains section.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Agreed on a trade on July 10th, she received my end but I have not received hers, replied back to say it was returned to her and she would resend. FallenPixels I have forwarded you the info. please help. Thanks!
    I aggreed on a fpc trade with her on the 8th she confimed mailed on the 10th but haven't rec'd mine. Im hoping there is a good outcome to this. I pmed her but she hasn't messaged me back yet

Page 360 of 450 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 ... LastLast

Thread Information