User Tag List

Page 382 of 450 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I know who it was in leymi's case and the recent one - not same person
    Great to Know..... I think are moments in life when situations are out of hands
    Luisa_101 and smileyKT like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There are, which is why we give people a month before rating etc and go by their communication levels
    Sadly, there are a few people who just dont care
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Does anyone know whats up with BFMamaof2? She hasnt been online in a few weeks
    I will p'm her via FB ...

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Anyone here trading with
    - BFMamaof2
    - Steen33
    - Trish1980
    - Juliep_coupons
    Pls PM me
    I know juliep was on the advent train and ended up getting hurt and needing surgery. Perhaps mag Jez to get details?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have the details, just want to make sure that I have a full list of people they owe trades/trades/packages to
    Jezebel and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Poshcouponer is not communicating with my emails. It has been two weeks since my (Traditional Train Alberta & BC) went out to her from the same province. Is there anyone that has traded or communicated with her this month? Meanwhile my train has expired with one more rider waiting. Not sure how to get my train back out of expired thread. Therefore I did updated the last rider on the delay. Thanks for any update help.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hopesdreams View Post
    Poshcouponer is not communicating with my emails. It has been two weeks since my (Traditional Train Alberta & BC) went out to her from the same province. Is there anyone that has traded or communicated with her this month? Meanwhile my train has expired with one more rider waiting. Not sure how to get my train back out of expired thread. Therefore I did updated the last rider on the delay. Thanks for any update help.
    can you send me or post the link to your train so it can be unexpired if someone hasn't already un-expired this for you ...
    hopesdreams likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Move to the train forum
    It took 2 weeks between the last two riders, so generally I would only PM them now- but send me the PMs and I can contact them
    Jezebel likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is anyone waiting on very overdue trades so we can get the rd/blacklists up to date before Jan newbies sign up?
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Lists have also been updated, please check addresses before trading
    Jezebel and Darth Penguin like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Anyone having any issues with Starobrey ?
    Trade was finalized on Dec 16th. (inter-province Victoria to Vanc) On Dec 29th I PM'd to see if she'd received my end of the trade yet (as I had not received any feedback) and to confirm when she mailed her end. No response. I PM'd again yesterday morning and no response. I realize it's over the holidays, etc and mail can be slow, but she has been online at least once a day and isn't responding to my PM's.

Trading Score
    338 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Trade was finalized on Dec 16th. (inter-province Victoria to Vanc) On Dec 29th I PM'd to see if she'd received my end of the trade yet (as I had not received any feedback) and to confirm when she mailed her end. No response. I PM'd again yesterday morning and no response. I realize it's over the holidays, etc and mail can be slow, but she has been online at least once a day and isn't responding to my PM's.
    she sent me a pm (also on Dec 16) requesting some coupons....i pm'd her back with details of what i had and never heard back....this is the second time she's done that to me....not wasting my time on a 3rd round lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I might. I was expecting 2 stamps from her and one other person. I got an envelope with 2 stamps but no return address of anything. I asked her if it was hers since we are in the same city and it would travel fast. She said it was so I left her positive feedback. But I have not received the other person's yet so I'm thinking she lied and said it was hers when it was really someone else's. I've messaged the other person to ask if she left off the return address so we will see.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Did a FPC trade with sydnurbin on Nov 28/12. She received hers, I have still not received anything. She hasn't responded to my latest pm

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I am also waiting on a trade finalized on Dec 17th

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post

Page 382 of 450 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 ... LastLast

Thread Information