User Tag List

Page 398 of 450 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hi, anhtrang was the last rider on my traditional train and I have not heard or received anything back yet. Train was mailed from Scbpooh on May 15. I have pm'd her and left visitor messages. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    Has anyone heard from anhtrang lately? We traded on May 16 and I have yet to recieve anything yet...

She PM'ed me her address and I said I'd mail it ASAP and PM'ed her my address, and she hasn't replied since I sent her my address, so technically I have not even recived confirmation that she mailed it yet. So much for that... Seems like sometimes having all positive feedback doesn't mean anything anymore.

How long are we supposed to wait before leaving a negative Fallen?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The user has not logged in since May 16, I would leave a negative. I can always change them later if they show / she makes up the trade
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Thank you for the feedback Fallen Pixels. I really didn't want to leave negative though. But I am out all those coupons and my bp (10 postage stamps). This was my first traditional train too. What do I do about the other riders before her? Do I still leave fb for them?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

I'm also waiting for an update from anhtrang for a traditional train I am conducting.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Good morning...I have left a negative rating for Anhtrang this morning. My first ever

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I just want to make notes in here I have let some other people know but I am in the processing in moving thus not joining trains ect. I also left feedback for everyone on ANY of my on going trains. There will be a point will I won't have internet or access because of moving so just want to make sure that it is noted here
    Jezebel, ccmp1974, Insane and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I just want to make notes in here I have let some other people know but I am in the processing in moving thus not joining trains ect. I also left feedback for everyone on ANY of my on going trains. There will be a point will I won't have internet or access because of moving so just want to make sure that it is noted here
    Thanks for the heads up KK! We wouldn't want you to disappear on us!
    Jezebel, KK7, LIVE SIMPLE and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Good morning...I have left a negative rating for Anhtrang this morning. My first ever
    I am going to leave a negative right now.. Sadly, I have waited more than long enough. It's also my first ever, I feel bad doing it.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Is anyone waiting for trades or trains from cheribomb?
    Jezebel and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

still waiting on the envie she was supposed to resend for KK7's train.
    Jezebel likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    still waiting on the envie she was supposed to resend for KK7's train.
    This is being taken care of I have spoken with Pixels regarding this
    angel_2011 and PammieD like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Calgary floods are apparently disturbing deliveries in thoses areas..and a few other closeby areas , whose mail is processed in that area.

Saw it mentioned somewhere on the Canada Post site ..so keep that in mind when sending mail to and forth in that area.

News Releases

Print this Article
    Update on Postal Service to Albertans affected by Flooding

June 28, 2013

Free Mail forwarding/Change of Address for displaced customers
    (Ottawa) Canada Post continues working on providing mail and parcel service throughout the communities affected by the flooding in Southern Alberta. As the situation changes, delivery will be established in more areas as soon as it is safe to do so. We thank Albertans for their patience and understanding throughout these circumstances.
    Any individual or business that has been displaced by these devastating events and has had to move to a different home or office can register for Mail Forwarding service free of charge for up to 12 months which can be cancelled at any time. Customers whose Postal Code starts with one of the following codes will receive the Mail Forwarding service free of charge: T1A, T1B, T1C, T1V, T2G, T2N, T2P, T2R, T2S, T2T or T3B. Residents can visit any post office in Alberta or across the country to register for the free service. Customers can also register to receive their bills online through Canada Post's free epost service at epost.ca. For more information, please contact Canada Post customer service at 1-800-267-1177.
    The following contingency remains in place for Calgary residents living in evacuated areas. They will continue to pick up their mail at the following depots. Any mail that is not picked up will be delivered as soon as service can be restored.
    Bowness Depot, 4040 Bowness Road NW from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for people living in the following areas:

• Sunnyside and Westmount/Hillhurst with the first three characters of their postal code T2N;
    • China Town with the first three characters of their postal code T2P;
    • Beltline with the first three characters of their postal code, T2P and T2R;

Chinook Depot, 6939 Fisher Road from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for people living in the following areas:

• Rideau, Riverdale, Roxbororo, Stanley Park/Elboya and Cliff Bungalow with the first three characters of their postal code T2S;
    • Windsor Park with the first three characters of their postal code T2V and T2T;
    • Erlton and Mission with the first three characters of their postal code T2S;
    • Beltline, Bonny Brook, China Town, Downtown East Village, and Inglewood with the first three characters of their postal codeT2G;
    • Elbow Park with the first three characters of their postal code T2T

Customers are reminded they will need to provide government-issued photo identification when picking up their mail.
    For customers who receive their mail at a Post Office Box, the following outlets are open for business:

• Mission General Store, 1706 4TH Street SW
    • Calgary Central Post Office, 639 5th Avenue SW
    • Bankers Hall Stationary, 149 – 315 8th Avenue SW
    • Exchange Gift and Convenience Store, 250 – 300 5th Avenue SW
    • Dominion Drug Ltd., 665 8th Street SW
    • Centennial Tower Card Store, 245 520 3rd Avenue SW
    • Marshall Drug Store, 1231 9th Avenue SE
    • Shoppers Drug Mart, 1436 Kensington Road NW

For customers who have Post Office Boxes at:

• Shoppers Drug Mart, 2412 4TH Street SW
      pick-up location will change to Mission General Store, 1706 4TH Street SW

For customers who have Post Office Boxes at

• Hing Wah Imports, 312 Centre Street SE
    • Shoppers Drug Mart, 115 1410 1 Street SE
      pick-up location has changed to Calgary Central Post Office, 639 5th Avenue SW.

Most of the flooded areas outside of Calgary is receiving mail delivery however there are still some sites that are not accessible.

• High River residents will be able to pick up their mail at the Okotoks post office at 27 McRae Street starting today. The hours of the post office are Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and this weekend, Okotoks post office will be open for High River residents on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
    • Mail delivery has resumed in Medicine Hat with the exception of a small number of addresses. For any addresses still not accessible, residents can pick up their mail at the outlet at 420 Kipling Street S.E. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Again, customers need to show government-issued photo identification when picking up their mail.
    Canada Post will continue to monitor the situation and work with Emergency Services personnel and provide mail delivery to more areas as soon as it is safe to do so. As well, as evacuated areas reopen, Canada Post will assess the status of our post offices and provide further updates.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sun, Jul 7th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Jezebel, lecale, PammieD and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Is anyone waiting for trades or trains from cheribomb?
    yes... I am waiting on a trade

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

tjthemanto I think most of us would expect and understand about missing envies in the Calgary flood areas
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

hmm anyone have experience with a user 'katto'? i am just a little worried, i sent my end first and have tried messaging a couple times now to see if they received my envelope and no word yet. Looks like they have quite a bit of positive feedback despite poster status as a newbie ,just a little worried i guess. Looks like others have commented on pondering about trades as well,hopefully their just not online a lot or something.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Page 398 of 450 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 ... LastLast

Thread Information