User Tag List

Page 402 of 450 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Anybody waiting for a trade envie from Adriana ?
    It has been over 6 weeks .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I traed with vixenjenny on aug 20. and I haven't recieved her envie. I did mailed mine on the same day. I pmed her last week and still no response. I hope she's ok though.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am 99% sure she does not send her end until she gets yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Originally Posted by momof5boysAlso waiting for a trade to arrive from Filza....she did receive my end and left me a pm stating she sent hers....I'm still waiting for the envie tho'

Sure wish someone had left something other than positive feedback based on this!! Now I'm having the same problem.....

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Well.....she told me she was sending it right away.....then she finally responded to my PM/post on her wall that she was late sending it....(although she now claims she sent it on time!??!!) and she still hasn't told me when it was sent....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Originally Posted by momof5boysAlso waiting for a trade to arrive from Filza....she did receive my end and left me a pm stating she sent hers....I'm still waiting for the envie tho'

Sure wish someone had left something other than positive feedback based on this!! Now I'm having the same problem.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

"Neutral" feedback should perhaps be used more often. Even if a trade is eventually completed, a neutral is more than fair and it lets other traders know that the experience wasn't exactly positive.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes the general theme I am getting is people think others should leave neutrals more often, but when told to do so, don't want to (or when they get them, want them removed)

Lots of people trade just fine with neutrals on the record, but it gives people a heads up and when another complaint comes through, instead of waiting longer, we can act on them sooner
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

On another note, if you PMed me and did not get a response, my phone is hating on SC - send me another PM
    cherielake and chesterjes like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vaughngal View Post
    I traed with vixenjenny on aug 20. and I haven't recieved her envie. I did mailed mine on the same day. I pmed her last week and still no response. I hope she's ok though.
    She has not been online in a week
    chesterjes likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yes the general theme I am getting is people think others should leave neutrals more often, but when told to do so, don't want to (or when they get them, want them removed)

Lots of people trade just fine with neutrals on the record, but it gives people a heads up and when another complaint comes through, instead of waiting longer, we can act on them sooner
    My concern with leaving a neutral rating is that you never know who will be spiteful and react by giving you a neutral or negative for no real reason except that they're upset they got a bad rating

Now that being said, I've only ever had about two truly bad experiences and both times I just decided to leave no rating at all.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I understand and share your concern Bronwen but I also think that there is little point in having a trade rating system if everyone is afraid to leave anything but a positive. I, too, have had very few bad experiences but some traders have not been so lucky.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    My concern with leaving a neutral rating is that you never know who will be spiteful and react by giving you a neutral or negative for no real reason except that they're upset they got a bad rating

Now that being said, I've only ever had about two truly bad experiences and both times I just decided to leave no rating at all.
    A moderator can investigate if a neutral/negative was given "in spite" (and correct it). That should not be a deciding factor in what rating to give.

Trades overall are (very) positive, however, giving someone a postive rating when it wasn't "earned" or "deserved" not only isn't fair to all the traders that are stellar and more importantly; as DianneS states; defeats the purpose of trade ratings. I recently had an experience where the trader did indeed have a history of some poor trades, but she was given all positive ratings.....and as a result I had no idea; so am now having problems. If appropriate trade ratings had been given I would have been aware and it would have allowed me to decide whether or not to trade with them. Appropriate trade ratings help your fellow traders.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I will (and do) remove retaliatory feedback
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I will (and do) remove retaliatory feedback
    Ok thank you Fallen, I will keep this in mind next time which I hope isn't any time soon!!
    PammieD and SassyAshley like this.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I am wondering how I approach this.
    I am hosting a traditional train, with an fpc swap. The train envelope had been mailed to K8s fate on August 15th, it took over 4 weeks to get to her. I understand that she has personal issues and has moved this summer, however five weeks seemed to be fairly long to receive an envelope especially since it was mailed from so close to home for her. LO and behold that once I message her privately for an update the envelope turns up in the mail. Well she had failed to tell me that the FPC was days from expiring and numerous coupons had already expired. Still sent it to the next rider along with all the expired coupons! What kind of rating should be left in regards to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by shmeelady; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

what was the post mark on the envie, had she just sent it or did it take long for CP?
    ~ ~ ~

Page 402 of 450 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 ... LastLast

Thread Information