User Tag List

Page 410 of 450 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yay it is good to see those envies arriving, some other neutrals due to CP have been removed too, the postmarks on them were correct
    Really? I was wondering when mine was post marked.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

I've always wondered - when is an envelope postmarked?

eg, someone says they're mailing october 1st - 4 weeks later, the envelope shows up and it's postmarked october 28th - is that cp or late mailing?
    (my example is not related to any trader - just wanted to understand the cp process)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Usually when it gets to the sorting office, so maybe 1-2 days after mailing (unless they post mark it at the PO when mailing) but it could well be that CP 'lost' it before the postmark went on too
    angel_2011 and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I often get envies that have more than one postmark on them with different dates. One will correspond to the date that the sender said they sent it and the other is the day I got it. So, I think postmarks can happen at either end of the delivery process. Maybe your local post office will throw on a cancellation just before they deliver it to you if they see that it didn't get done at the beginning.
    DianneS, angel_2011 and PammieD like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Off Topic

I ordered something from eBay on October 21 and got it October 29. It was postmarked October 22 from California. Too bad CP don't have such fast service like USPS. I think they also supply you with free mailing boxes and padded envelopes where you have to pay for them at CP.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Really? I was wondering when mine was post marked.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    The envie that I got from you wasn't post marked at all. Just the stamp had too bold lines across it. Not understanding CP at all .
    hijinx25 and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Many are not anymore, if they go through a major sorting centre (like Mississauga) they just cancel the postage
    ashoo likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

In my experience folks mailing from a smaller location, that envelope will not get a postmark until it gets to the major sorting station. I have had envelopes that took ages to arrive, and on arrival the postmark was from the major sorting station and perhaps 2 weeks after the envelope was mailed. When I tracked down the postal code on the postmark it was from the major sorting station in a major city many, many miles from where the envelope started. This was stuff from my Mom, and I can count on her to tell me when she actually mailed something. If it is something that I am worried about, I try to take the time to take it into my local outlet and ask them to stamp it and watch while they do it.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Makes sense with trains as you should have them weighed anyway, way too many ooopsies lately on postage on bigger trains
    PammieD and chesterjes like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Hi everyone, ok so I did a trade with a new member last week and her envie arrived today. One of the coupons I traded for was a Gay Lea Spreadables FPC. But it doesn't have a barcode. I don't feel right about trying to use this coupon in stores because they won't get any money back from a coupon as there is no address on it or anything. What should be done in this instance?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Was it that one that they reissued due to issues? With a newbie they may not have realized it could cause issues
    Unless it looks tampered with?
    hijinx25 and Bronwen like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Hi everyone, ok so I did a trade with a new member last week and her envie arrived today. One of the coupons I traded for was a Gay Lea Spreadables FPC. But it doesn't have a barcode. I don't feel right about trying to use this coupon in stores because they won't get any money back from a coupon as there is no address on it or anything. What should be done in this instance?
    I highly doubt stores would even accept it because the spreadables issue happened awhile ago, and I'm sure most stores have been notified about it.
    I'm surprised that the person you traded it with, didn't receive the email from Save.ca with the replacement coupon link.
    I would try to get a replacement from the trader or get your coupon back.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Thanks for the advise.
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Huh! I didn't know about this issue, never got an email from Save.ca to issue a replacement coupon. My dh used this coupon at Sobeys on Wednesday. I don't know if there was a bar code on it or not... I had no idea there was a problem until reading this just now. Feel bad that the store might not get reimbursed. Hope it won't be an issue for them.

Sharing this with you cause I'm not a newbie, and I had no idea, so quite possible the person you traded with didn't either and did not know there was a problem with coupon when he/she sent it.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I've received envelopes with no post marks on them and even the stamp didn't have the lines across it.
    Momof3girlies and Angela273 like this.

Page 410 of 450 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 ... LastLast

Thread Information