User Tag List

Page 52 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

i have a question when you have exchanged your addresses and stamped and sealed ur envie and u get a message from the person saying that sorry i have to pass but they agreed to the trade before

WHAT SHOULD I DO

IVE HAD 5 TRADE WHERE PEOPLE SENT ME THE ADDRESSES AND CONFIRMED THE TRADE BUT THEN SAY SORRY I HAVE TO PASS

THATS ALOT OF STAMPS TO WASTE AND ENVALOPES

WHAT SHOULD I DO

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

That's really annoying! To me, when addresses are exchanged, that means a trade is final. But, at least you don't have to waste the stamps - you should be able to peel them off and reuse them, though you might need a bit of glue to keep them stuck. I do agree that someone simply changing their mind at such a late stage is very rude, though.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

yes but when i try to take them off they rip from me and my envalopes are wasted too and my parents yell at me that she wastes so much stuff

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

and some people dont even reply to the message its very upsetting
    u should at least say no thanks

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moony25 View Post
    i have a question when you have exchanged your addresses and stamped and sealed ur envie and u get a message from the person saying that sorry i have to pass but they agreed to the trade before

WHAT SHOULD I DO

IVE HAD 5 TRADE WHERE PEOPLE SENT ME THE ADDRESSES AND CONFIRMED THE TRADE BUT THEN SAY SORRY I HAVE TO PASS

THATS ALOT OF STAMPS TO WASTE AND ENVALOPES

WHAT SHOULD I DO
    you could still re-use the envie just use "white out" over the addy and you can use the envie again as long as you carefully open it. I sometimes open the end of the envie so I can re-use it....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    That's really annoying! To me, when addresses are exchanged, that means a trade is final. But, at least you don't have to waste the stamps - you should be able to peel them off and reuse them, though you might need a bit of glue to keep them stuck. I do agree that someone simply changing their mind at such a late stage is very rude, though.
    yes you may think the trade is final..but sometimes life happens and it is not possible to make the trade I would rather know now than find out after I mailed my side...

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

yes but i put tape on the edges so its secure
    i tape the whole closing part

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

yes once or twice i would say ok but its becoming more often

one person told me they couldnt do the trade becuz they didnt have enough time for sc but they wanted coupons

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I have never had to pay. I had one delivered that said insufficient postage but I think the mailman must have missed it because he just stuck it through my door.

If I dont have time to go to the PO I put the postage I think on and add a stamp just to make sure, I know I am saving myself 57c in time! But then when I do take them to the PO I always overestimate the postage so I am fairly safe doing it that way ...yes on occasion I have done this if my roomie is mailing it for me I always put more than I think I will need lol

Sometimes I think it is just an excuse for some traders though
    I agree...

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moony25 View Post
    yes once or twice i would say ok but its becoming more often

one person told me they couldnt do the trade becuz they didnt have enough time for sc but they wanted coupons
    yes I agree it is more often and part of the reason among other things of why I am taking a break from trading/trains ..unless it is something I really need...

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    yes you may think the trade is final..but sometimes life happens and it is not possible to make the trade I would rather know now than find out after I mailed my side...
    Well, I said if they simply changed their mind I thought it was rude to cancel the trade. If they lost the coupons, or had some sort of personal issue where they couldn't mail it, of course I would want them to let me know the trade is off and I would understand. I'm not going to complain over a 1 or 2 cent envelope because someone's grandma died and mailing out an envelope is the last thing on their mind (though in a case like that, I would mail it anyways, of course). But if someone is unsure about the trade, then I think they should hold off on telling their address until they are certain they want to go through with it.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

no i totally understand that
    but some excuses are excuses you can tell are not true

and i dont do that i buy a book of stamps and stick it on all the envalopes and then just mail them

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

sometimes u mail the person and say that i have this coupon if u want and they will say
    OH WOW
    THX
    HERES MY ADDY
    and ull be like ok so its a trade then but then they will say no

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Well, I said if they simply changed their mind I thought it was rude to cancel the trade. If they lost the coupons, or had some sort of personal issue where they couldn't mail it, of course I would want them to let me know the trade is off and I would understand. I'm not going to complain over a 1 or 2 cent envelope because someone's grandma died and mailing out an envelope is the last thing on their mind (though in a case like that, I would mail it anyways, of course). But if someone is unsure about the trade, then I think they should hold off on telling their address until they are certain they want to go through with it.
    no don't get me wrong I totaly agree with both of you and yes sometimes you can tell they are making an excuse and yes they should hold off on giving their addy if they are not sure they want to trade...

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

yes i get that too but u know
    ill give u a prefect example
    one person was supposed to send me a 20.00 money order for 200.00 in coupons and siad they would mail it out the next say and i havent recieved it and no response either
    and im starting to give up on them becuz i have their envie ready to go
    good thing i said i need to recive ur side first

Page 52 of 450 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread Information