User Tag List

Page 56 of 450 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    You said that some people just throw them out so you only deliver to those who want them, how do you know that just because they threw one out they don't want this one? Maybe they heard about coupons since etc

Unless they have specifically asked the company not to deliver, I see it as stealing, just my opinion

no i deliver on my street and when i do mostly people are outside becuz i deliver in evning or afternoon time and they say that thanks its ok

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You stop and talk to each one? Mine is inside the paper, not separate and the paperboy just leaves it at the door. Even if he sees me I am lucky if he grunts at me, he is in too much of a hurry to get everyones paper to them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

......I agree not posting on this topic anymore ....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, Sep 11th, 2010 at 12:24 AM.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

I think this thread is getting a bit off topic.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

Mercy,

When I come on here, lately, I am usually nursing the baby. I felt your email on warranted more than a quick yes/no answer...kinda takes a long time one-handed typing. My apologies for not replying to you a couple days ago. I started back to work after a year mat leave. I am a manager so I have been busy with getting to know my new staff, new policies, new procedures, meetings out of town, and still doing the day to day stuff with my 3 kids and my hsband.

THAT SAID...

Sept 7 - the day before you posted this, I sent a detailed PM to ALL RIDERS with yet another apology for the very lengthly delay in mailing your envies (and an update). In that PM, I requested that ALL RIDERS send me an updated wishlist so that I could send out replacement envies on Thursday Sept 16th, when I get my first paycheck. This is to make up for any/all coupons your received from other riders that may have/did expire. I do not look at the coupons of other riders, so I did not know to what extent coupons had expired. I realize this was really crappy of me. I have been honest/upfront about why and about my personal situation. I've shared more on the WWW than I have ever cared to, but I felt it necessary as I was responsible for getting this train together and sent out. You can see from my feedback that I am a good trader. I've had a serious financial derailment the last few months. It happened quickly and unexpectedly. We have been trying so hard to stay just a couple bucks ahead. I have borrowed more than I care to admit from my mom. I have not done any trades lately (and the feedbacks you see are ones that are delayed). I don't have the money to do anything...ANYTHING; on SC or IRL. If you are questioning my honesty, so be it. I am SORRY for not responding to you immediately, after I sent a PM the day prior about this exact thing. Sorry, MercyEhm. If you can be so kind as to send me a wishlist, I will do my best to get $40++++ in coupons out to you. If no one else, I will def get yours out this week, as others have said it was fine to wait until my 2nd pay check.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyEhm View Post
    OK here goes...

I was on a VWT back in early July. I received my envy mid August and 99% of my coupons were expired. The date limit on the coupon exchange was July 31st so yes, most coupons were absolutely worthless.

I've tried contacting the conductor to find out why these were mailed out 6+ wks late but received no answer. I've checked and the conductor has been active since my attempt at contact.

I checked with the other riders to ensure I wasn't the only one receiving late envies from this train and everyone received theirs within a day or two of each other.

I'm not sure what rating to leave. There was no postmark on my envy (of course right?)

Is it fair to leave a negative rating? 10 riders @ 4 coupons each for an average of what... 40$+ per passenger that went down the drain except for the conductor who received everything. .

Please advise
    Last edited by ward.mama; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:48 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

In Mercy's defence, your PM came hours AFTER this post by her (her post was 9:24am and yours after 4pm). The PM sent to you was probably in reply to a message I sent to all the riders asking if they had got replacement envies as your original message to us said you had the stamps to send them then so we all assumed they were being sent last month. I know you are having a rough time but you had a month to contact us letting us know that they were not coming yet and since Mercy didn't even receive the original envie of coupons that may have been expired or not I can see why she would be upset enough to post here. In fact, I had seen her post when coming here to post myself
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

In Mercy's defence, your PM came hours AFTER this post by her (her post was 9:24am and yours after 4pm). The PM sent to you was probably in reply to a message I sent to all the riders asking if they had got replacement envies as your original message to us said you had the stamps to send them then so we all assumed they were being sent last month. I know you are having a rough time but you had a month to contact us letting us know that they were not coming yet and since Mercy didn't even receive the original envie of coupons that may have been expired or not I can see why she would be upset enough to post here. In fact, I had seen her post when coming here to post myself
    I am sorry but I agree with Fallenpixels and MercyEhm... I dont think MercyEhm was out of line for posting here or sending you those... We have all been waiting a very long time including myself
    Last edited by barginshopper; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

In addition, I'd like to add that I understand your financial issues however we did send you a BP to return envies to us. Returning our envies was of NO COST to you. STRESS,,, i get stress. I'm ill and have been for 7 years. I've had 2 runs to the ER with MiniMe since he was born and my DH works out of town, WHEN he works and my financial situation doesn't really allow me to do much of anything in real life either. Now I'm not comparing or looking to have a "Whose life is crappier" contest but I am saying we all have our challenges.

I read the LONG post you took the time to write. A simple little reply linking me to that post would have sufficed. I didn't even get that courtesy. Now I get all this attention with a RANT?!? You have time to rant and rave on me IN PUBLIC but can't render me the simple courtesy of replying to a PM I sent to you back in August?!?

C'mon.. this is SO way out of line I haven't the words to express it.

At least my post was kept ANONYMOUS. Real classy.
    Last edited by MercyEhm; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 11:44 AM.
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

For those wondering about the PM... All I asked was, "My envy came and all coupons are expired. What happened?"

No threats, no major questioning, nothing mean. Just asking what happened

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

My PM to her was in August. I posted here 2 weeks after the fact. I requested a read-receipt on the PM in question so I knew it had been read.

That's all I have to say. I'm just TRULY disappointed in this behavior.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    I am sorry but I agree with Fallenpixels and MercyEhm... I dont think MercyEhm was out of line for posting here or sending you those... We have all been waiting a very long time including myself
    I have just recieved the train and thursday and totally forgot about the train until it arrived. My postal code was wrong so I guess it took even longer to reach to me. The coupons were 95% expired! I really hate expired coupons, especially when someone could've really used it. We are all here to save money and every bit counts. I was really dissapointed.

Mama.ward, I understand that people have things going on in their lives but I think you should've updated us on the situation and really tried ur best to send out the train asap! We sent you a boarding pass so this train had no OOP cost to you. so you can't really blame it on your financial problems. If you were really sick and couldn't do anything, that would've been a different situation.

I hope you will be able to make it up to your other riders!!!
    Last edited by linny; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 11:53 AM.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ward.mama View Post
    Mercy,

When I come on here, lately, I am usually nursing the baby. I felt your email on warranted more than a quick yes/no answer...kinda takes a long time one-handed typing. My apologies for not replying to you a couple days ago. I started back to work after a year mat leave. I am a manager so I have been busy with getting to know my new staff, new policies, new procedures, meetings out of town, and still doing the day to day stuff with my 3 kids and my hsband.

THAT SAID...

Sept 7 - the day before you posted this, I sent a detailed PM to ALL RIDERS with yet another apology for the very lengthly delay in mailing your envies (and an update). In that PM, I requested that ALL RIDERS send me an updated wishlist so that I could send out replacement envies on Thursday Sept 16th, when I get my first paycheck. This is to make up for any/all coupons your received from other riders that may have/did expire. I do not look at the coupons of other riders, so I did not know to what extent coupons had expired. I realize this was really crappy of me. I have been honest/upfront about why and about my personal situation. I've shared more on the WWW than I have ever cared to, but I felt it necessary as I was responsible for getting this train together and sent out. You can see from my feedback that I am a good trader. I've had a serious financial derailment the last few months. It happened quickly and unexpectedly. We have been trying so hard to stay just a couple bucks ahead. I have borrowed more than I care to admit from my mom. I have not done any trades lately (and the feedbacks you see are ones that are delayed). I don't have the money to do anything...ANYTHING; on SC or IRL. If you are questioning my honesty, so be it. I am SORRY for not responding to you immediately, after I sent a PM the day prior about this exact thing. Sorry, MercyEhm. If you can be so kind as to send me a wishlist, I will do my best to get $40++++ in coupons out to you. If no one else, I will def get yours out this week, as others have said it was fine to wait until my 2nd pay check.
    Keep it. This whole experience is leaving a bad taste in my mouth and i do not wish to continue on with any more negativity.

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

i wasn't being y, i was apologizing. i'm sorry to ev1. i honestly was so stressed from all the things in my life that i forgot abt the envies. i only today saw mercy's post. i'm extremely sorry to everyone. so many ppl have been good to me on sc. (i'm not saying you re being the opposite). i just went back to work f/t...i have today off. thouht i would take the time to catch up between house tasks. sorry i felt the need to reply. i will borrow $20 from mom this week, send stamps/cupons/gc's if necessary to my riders. leave me negative rating. put me on the blacklist. i screwed up. i was stressed. i forgot. i'm not perfect. i'm sorry. it won't happen again. i will never trade again, to save ppl the wonder/doubt. i wil not post anymore. not being crabby abt this all, just saying how i feel. no need to reply.
    Last edited by ward.mama; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

for the record, i sent all envies.

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

i didn't know abt this post until today when i replied.

Page 56 of 450 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread Information