User Tag List

Page 57 of 450 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

i'm sorry to you as well linny.

my apologies for the wrong postal code.

i was embarassed. i was stressed. i forgot.

the boarding pass was your three stamps for your envie - nothing went to me. if they had needed extra, i did not have the cash for even 1 stamp.

i plan on making it up to all riders, then leaving SC.

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I have just recieved the train and thursday and totally forgot about the train until it arrived. My postal code was wrong so I guess it took even longer to reach to me. The coupons were 95% expired! I really hate expired coupons, especially when someone could've really used it. We are all here to save money and every bit counts. I was really dissapointed.

Mama.ward, I understand that people have things going on in their lives but I think you should've updated us on the situation and really tried ur best to send out the train asap! We sent you a boarding pass so this train had no OOP cost to you. so you can't really blame it on your financial problems. If you were really sick and couldn't do anything, that would've been a different situation.

I hope you will be able to make it up to your other riders!!!
    Last edited by ward.mama; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 02:41 PM.

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Moderator, please PM me asap; I wish to discuss a negative trade experience with you privately in order to reach a personal resolution.
    Thanks.
    --Valiant

UPDATE:
    The matter has been referred to 'caring', as advised. Thanks!
    Last edited by Valiant; Fri, Sep 17th, 2010 at 02:32 PM.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Has anyone heard from bigwillie? We had a trade agreement and I've mailed my part of the trade but I haven't received the coupons I was to get. This is my first time having posted in this section before. I pm'd bigwillie yesterday asking if h/she received my envie and to let h/she know that I haven't received my portion of the trade. I haven't heard back yet. Wondering what I should do?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by burkeyswife View Post
    Has anyone heard from bigwillie? We had a trade agreement and I've mailed my part of the trade but I haven't received the coupons I was to get. This is my first time having posted in this section before. I pm'd bigwillie yesterday asking if h/she received my envie and to let h/she know that I haven't received my portion of the trade. I haven't heard back yet. Wondering what I should do?
    How long has it been??? I wait about a month and if the trade is not there I PM and if there is no responce and you see they are on line I leave a negative rating.If it turns up the rating can always be changed.Best of luck.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    How long has it been??? I wait about a month and if the trade is not there I PM and if there is no responce and you see they are on line I leave a negative rating.If it turns up the rating can always be changed.Best of luck.
    it will be 2 weeks tomorrow that the trade was finalized.....just find it weird that they haven't pm'd me back since my last pm to them was yesterday. How do you check to see when they were online last?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I would not worry yet as if life got in the way and they were late posting and the Holiday was in there as well.I usually wait a month before I start to worry.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

it will be 2 weeks tomorrow that the trade was finalized.....just find it weird that they haven't pm'd me back since my last pm to them was yesterday. How do you check to see when they were online last?
    If you check their profile page: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/bigwillie/ it says "Last Activity: Wed, Sep 8th, 2010 06:58 AM"

So, chances are, they haven't read that PM yet. Hopefully the trade will show up soon.

I do agree with ccmp1974 that two weeks isn't that long, especially with a holiday in that time. In that situation, I would wait a bit longer too.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Sat, Sep 18th, 2010 at 11:31 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ward.mama View Post

i plan on making it up to all riders, then leaving SC.

Please dont leave Sc!!!!! Everyone makes mistakes, has life come up etc!! Hehe this is why I rarely trade because I am the tardy of tardy's.

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I've traded with bigwillie a couple of times, no need to worry. I know a lot of people that go on a mental vaca when the kids go back to school LOL Maybe she's at a resort somewhere all toasty and warm.

She'll get back to you. 2 weeks is nothing when you take into consideration CP can take 12days to go coast to coast.
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MercyEhm View Post
    I've traded with bigwillie a couple of times, no need to worry. I know a lot of people that go on a mental vaca when the kids go back to school LOL Maybe she's at a resort somewhere all toasty and warm.

She'll get back to you. 2 weeks is nothing when you take into consideration CP can take 12days to go coast to coast.

Ya! I just did a trade with bigwillie... musta received it late last week! All went well... hmm.

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MercyEhm View Post

Your right, I forgot about the holiday and thought it was longer than 2 weeks. I shall wait for the envie to arrive.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Don't worry 2 weeks delay is not a long time .. it happens a lot as CP screws up sometimes .

Also a delay of 1 day to reply back to a PM is also not a long time as lot of SC'ers only log on once every 3 - 4 days , so I am sure they haven't read your PM yet .

Also as some other poster mentioned their last activity was a few days back so they haven't logged on since your PM , they will/should see your PM the next time they log on & will reply back .

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

The time factor isn't the only thing to consider when dealing with a questionable trade.
    The general tone of the trade is very important: courtesy, honesty, consistency, clear communication, considerate follow-up.
    Sometimes there are indications that something is wrong throughout the trade; other times, you know that the one on the other end can be trusted even if complications develop and you have to wait a while. There's the general rule of 'give-and-take' in dealing with other people, and trusting your instincts.

And having said that, one still never knows about the other person's integrity sometimes; it's a risk we all take trading with strangers on the internet, sharing coupons, etc. and addresses.
    Last edited by Valiant; Sun, Sep 19th, 2010 at 07:13 PM.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Today I recieved my trade from JCsmom.It was late (from July 10) but she did send a $5 SDM GC extra to make up for the inconvience so I changed the negative rating that I had left to postive.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I don't like leaving negative ratings, and have only left one in the last 2 years that I've been here until just these past few weeks. I have left PMs for both vhey and couponjunkie, and have not heard from either one of them. They both haven't been on here in awhile(vhey since Sept 2nd, & couponjunkie since July 26th-even though they sent someone elses trade out after my trade), so I have left them negative ratings. I will be more then happy to change the rating when I get their end, if it ever happens. I even sent out a FPC to couponjunkie, so I am really out!
    What bothers me the most, is when you are waiting for a reply from someone about their end of the trade, and they have been on here and not bothered to reply to you. If the trade isn't complete, but I have already left them a rating, is it okay to take the rating back? Or should i change it to a neutral rating? Opinions please.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Page 57 of 450 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread Information