User Tag List

Page 59 of 450 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

If she hasn't been online there may be something wrong. the woman has 400+ ratings and all are positive. I wouldn't sweat it just yet. Give her the benefit of the doubt. She can't know if she isn't online. She might be sick, there may be a family emergency, you just never know.

She's good people. At least give her a chance to log back on and ask her.
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stasymipip View Post
    I have the same question : any problems recently with coocoo 4 coupons?

She is on my train. She was suppose to mail envie with coupon from the wish list to her secret person. She replied to me that she mailed 1 day later but 3 weeks ( may be even 4 ) passed and that person still didn't get anything. I asked her to send replacement but she is not online for a week already.

So i have no idea what should I do?

coocoo is great, she pm'ed her train riders when her DH surprised her with a cruise, they left pretty quick for a week and I think she's back this weekend.....
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

So it has been 3 weeks since tracywoodbeck said she would send me a replacement envy and I gave her my address again in case there was a mistake the first time around.I feel bad but I feel I must leave a negative rating because it is over 2 months since the we first agreed on a trade.I will change the rating if I finally receive either envy.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am still having a problem with a missing trade she is communacating with me but am I wrong to ask for a replacement I had to replace a couple envies looooooooooooooong time ago when there was a no show this trade is going back Sept 3

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

IMO you should not have to ask for a replacement envy.If the trade is missing the trader should offer to replace.Just my thoughts.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I am still having a problem with a missing trade she is communacating with me but am I wrong to ask for a replacement I had to replace a couple envies looooooooooooooong time ago when there was a no show this trade is going back Sept 3

no your not wrong in asking for it to be replaced she got her side you didn't and she should honour it

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

How interesting. In my situation, the trade was from early or mid July and was for 7 FPCs for me in return for a rare & HV coupon. Never showed up. I waited until mid September, which is when the coupons were going to expire. Now she's saying she isn't responsible to replace it but will anyways blahblahblah. I wondered where this type of reasoning was stated here. So she is agreeing to send me something but will not meet what I am asking for, which is MUCH LESS than 7 FPCs. I am not satisfied but what's a girl to do?

There are so many great traders here and these types of situations really get under my skin! Life is just too short for crap like that! Sigh. I am very thankful for this thread which makes me realize I am not crazy!

So kk7 and ccmp1974, I sympathize but have no wise words that can help lol

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

i traded someone for a pilsbury fpc and 2 b1g1 lean cuisine spa. it never showed up (i think it was cp. she had a lot of positive feedback). when i told her it never showed up she said she didnt have any more pilsbury fpcs but said i could have some more regular coupons+ the 2 b1g1 lean cuisine spas or a different fpc+ the 2*b1g1 lean cuisine spa. we decided on a stouffers bistro fpc and i got that envelope quickly with a bonus b1g1 bistro. imo that is what should happen in these situations (it was the 1st and hopefully only trade i had go missing). the 1st envelope still never showed up and at this point i doubt it will but she was a great trader.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I've only had one trade I mailed go missing (it was just stamps), and after giving it about 3 weeks I mailed out a replacement trade with an FPC as a bonus for the wait. Even though I knew I had mailed it, and confirmed I had the right address, I still mailed out a replacement because I got my side, and it's only fair they get their side too. It turns out the envelope was just a bit too thick, and it finally made its way back to me a few days after I mailed the replacement (nearly 4 weeks after originally mailing it). So it wasn't actually lost or anything, it just took its time getting back to me.

I can't believe that trader doesn't think she's responsible for replacing the lost trade! You're being nice enough by trying to settle for less than the previous trade - and should be offering more than the original to make up for the wait! That's unbelievable.

If I had someone missing 7 FPCs from me, you can bet I'd be apologizing like crazy, and after giving it a reasonable amount of time, I would send out a replacement. If I didn't have any more FPCs the person was interested in, I would send a gift card, or mail back the original trade + postage + something for all the hassle, if the original trade was not used yet and still tradeable. That's just what I think would be fair.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

can someone p'm me on how to change a rating I have left....thanxs

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

If the rating was left recently, first bring up the page of feedback you've left for others. There are three icons after the comment you left, under the Options column. The middle one (a hammer? it's so small, I don't know what it is!) is "Edit/Delete feedback". If the middle icon is greyed out and you can't click on it, then if you click on the last icon (the red and white exclamation mark) it will report the rating to a mod, who can delete it/edit it for you.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Wed, Oct 6th, 2010 at 11:17 PM.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    If the rating was left recently, first bring up the page of feedback you've left for others. There are three icons after the comment you left, under the Options column. The middle one (a hammer? it's so small, I don't know what it is!) is "Edit/Delete feedback". If the middle icon is greyed out and you can't click on it, then if you click on the last icon (the red and white exclamation mark) it will report the rating to a mod, who can delete it/edit it for you.
    thank you !!

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by stasymipip View Post
    I have the same question : any problems recently with coocoo 4 coupons?

She is on my train. She was suppose to mail envie with coupon from the wish list to her secret person. She replied to me that she mailed 1 day later but 3 weeks ( may be even 4 ) passed and that person still didn't get anything. I asked her to send replacement but she is not online for a week already.

So i have no idea what should I do?

I just received an enive from her yesterday for my VWT....
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    234 (95%)

I also just received something from coocoo_4_coupons for my train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (96%)

Did anyone have an issue trading with moony25? I agreed on a trade she never sent her address, she said she sent me her coupons. never received it, I mailed her a 10.00 wm gc this evening.

Page 59 of 450 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread Information