User Tag List

Page 39 of 450 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I did a trade on March 19 for upc's.Because of my MIL's death I never noticed the trade was not received till May 4th.I PMed the trader and was told:
    " I did receive your coupons, I know they were upc's, that's why i said i will go shopping and rebuy them and mail them out in a couple of days. it will take me a few days to gather all teh coupons and looks for the ones on sale.".
    I had no problem waiting as I have had envys from my side go missing and CP does lose them.After no word I PMed again on the 12th to see if the replacement envy was sent and was told
    "I'm still collecting upc's, the first set never got to you. I should have them by this weekend"
    Then again today after hearing nothing over the weekend I PMed again asking if the envy was sent and the response was:
    "I'm wating for my last 2 coupns to come in, I will mail them out on Friday. I will email u on friday once I mail them out."
    I have chose to wait for them to post on Friday.Just wondering others thoughts on this trade.It has been 2 weeks since the trader knew that this trade was never received and they have still yet to post a replacement.I have never received a trade rating for a trade that they said was received as well.
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Wed, May 19th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I'm just wondering why the trader failed to mention on the 12th that she did not have both the coupons & the upc's.

I guess its a good sign that she responds to your pm's. Since you made another deal for Friday, wait 'till then. If the deadline passes without any pm's I would give up hope.

Personally, I think you have been very patient & the other trader, not very forthcoming.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I did a trade on March 19 for upc's.Because of my MIL's death I never noticed the trade was not received till May 4th.I PMed the trader and was told:
    " I did receive your coupons, I know they were upc's, that's why i said i will go shopping and rebuy them and mail them out in a couple of days. it will take me a few days to gather all teh coupons and looks for the ones on sale.".
    I had no problem waiting as I have had envys from my side go missing and CP does lose them.After no word I PMed again on the 12th to see if the replacement envy was sent and was told
    "I'm still collecting upc's, the first set never got to you. I should have them by this weekend"
    Then again today after hearing nothing over the weekend I PMed again asking if the envy was sent and the response was:
    "I'm wating for my last 2 coupns to come in, I will mail them out on Friday. I will email u on friday once I mail them out."
    I have chose to wait for them to post on Friday.Just wondering others thoughts on this trade.It has been 2 weeks since the trader knew that this trade was never received and they have still yet to post a replacement.I have never received a trade rating for a trade that they said was received as well.

Had a similar experience... and since this is not the norm... you have to make exceptions. It sounds as tho' they want to make this right with you (by answering your emails)

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

Anyone trade with ALARYK recently? I have a train "lost" here right now. The person that sent it has been posting with me, but I have no response from ALARYK. Just curious if anyone is trading with her, knows her, etc.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I heard from a friend I was listed on here. The reason there was no response from me was that i hadn't received the train yet and I never had any PM's asking if I received it yet, so there was no reason for me to send a PM. I have since found out there was messages posted on the train thread but I haven't looked at it since I first joined it. I didn't have a chance to get to the PO to get my mail on Friday but checked it today and the train was there so this train is not lost, it just took a while to get here.

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

Alaryk,

I saw from your profile that you were not on since April 20th, so how on earth would you know if you had received a PM asking you or not?

And if you read my post, I am simply asking if anyone knows you. Is everything OK at your end. Hey, I have 3 kids, life gets busy (really busy at times). SO, I was ASKING.

Try reading my post again; I am not accusing you of anything. Just trying to figure it all out. Sheesh

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Actually my profile is on the private setting and the last time I logged on was Tues or Wed. I was just posting that message here because I don't want anyone to think I don't respond to PM's and was worried people might think that from that message. I apologize if you think I was being defensive, I was just trying to make things clear.

Trading Score
    119 (98%)

This is my last post re: this.

I posted in the train thread. Stupid me thought a passenger would read it. You know what they say about assuming.

I was told by the person that sent it that the envie was sent before the 5th of May (but she said she could not remember the exact day, so I said it was sent May 5th). She expected it would be received by the 7th or 10th. I don't have communication from you, but I have her talking to me...if you were in my shoes, you would have wondered what was going on. Even the person mailing said she wondered if something was wrong at your end as you had a good trade rating. I investigated BEFORE I asked on this forum. I never reported you to caring. I asked if anyone in general knew anything. Where else was I to ask? In the trade section?

In POST #1 by Boo, I am pasting this for you to read:

"How can I find out who else is currently trading with a Member

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no easy way of finding out (but I am working on an extension that would allow that). In the meantime this will be one of the purposes of this thread. If you want to check who else is trading with someone you can post a simple question on here e.g. "Can I please know who else is currently trading with Boo Radley" and others would let you know."

All of this is neither here nor there...you have now contacted me saying you have the
    train.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    121 (99%)

hello
    Last edited by kayaraelyn; Sat, May 29th, 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Trading Score
    233 (100%)

Thank you kayaraelyn for honouring your pending trades

The following scers have received their trades:
    604girl
    2010ontest
    anner2050
    bookmom
    canadianchick
    ctarantino
    Insane
    KK7
    KristenB
    lecale
    loveblue
    marlenebushey
    mickpalace
    mwieler
    perogie
    pumpkinpie
    thumpersmom

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

wow that is alot of people to make up grounds : )

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

"Can I please know who is currently trading with" joannecruz? Asking to trade stamps for similac cheques, as per page 1 of this thread . . . making me wonder . . . Thanks!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kayaraelyn View Post
    hello

Trading Score
    17 (87%)

Quote Originally Posted by honker View Post
    "Can I please know who is currently trading with" joannecruz? Asking to trade stamps for similac cheques, as per page 1 of this thread . . . making me wonder . . . Thanks!
    shes not kristina k=) so dont worry! im doing a trade with her

Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JCsmom View Post
    shes not kristina k=) so dont worry! im doing a trade with her
    Who's Kristina K? I just traded with joannecruz this afternoon.. All went well..
    Free Gift Cards! Seriously!
    CLICK HERE
    Make money with Facebook! Check it out!
    CLICK ME!

Page 39 of 450 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread Information