User Tag List

Page 116 of 450 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

sally888 i have not rec'd any type of pm from you at all. perhaps you should check & be sure you sent it to the right person because it was not me. if you had sent me something i would not post that i did not. mistakes can be made (eg. starbaby, when it should be starlover)

as for the "got me to respond in less than 12 hours". excuse me.... i only got back yesterday morning. putting me on the "black list" had nothing to do with me responding. really, do you think a "black list" will scare someone into responding? give me a break. if i'm gonna be treated like a dishonest scammer screw you sally888. i find your comments totally uncalled for. perhaps someone with a better attitude & understanding should be in charge of this forum.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    hm.... what about people you trade with who dont answer PMs and dont leave feedback and are online ALL THE TIME?
    I didnt do a trade with this person, it was part of a secret sc'er train ,
    this person hasn't posted about receiving it, hasnt replied to any of my or the conductors PMS about the issue but is constantly online and posting?
    i have continued to PM her for you, no response. i will send another right now.
    Coupon savings since Jan 1st 2011- $982.46

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    sally888 i have not rec'd any type of pm from you at all. perhaps you should check & be sure you sent it to the right person because it was not me. if you had sent me something i would not post that i did not. mistakes can be made (eg. starbaby, when it should be starlover)

as for the "got me to respond in less than 12 hours". excuse me.... i only got back yesterday morning. putting me on the "black list" had nothing to do with me responding. really, do you think a "black list" will scare someone into responding? give me a break. if i'm gonna be treated like a dishonest scammer screw you sally888. i find your comments totally uncalled for. perhaps someone with a better attitude & understanding should be in charge of this forum.
    I really dont think this is called for, a lot of people were complaining about you, you hadnt responded for a very long time to members I tried contacting you myself so until things were resolved I put you on there so noone else initiated a trade until things were figured out. Why shouldnt I protect new traders until the situation was resolved? It wasn't just one trader it was quite a few. Your attitude alone in this situation is digusting.

I had made a mistake with the other users name because I did a quick copy paste, my mistake completely.

Either way do not continue to disrespect me by telling me to go screw myself, thats completely uncalled for and I was just doing my best in this position, Do you see the stickies in this forum? Who wrote most of them years ago? Myself. Anyways if you need to further tell me off take it to a pm.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my ,

What do I do if I'm getting ignored by a person in my GE, who by my knowledge hasn't sent anything out, along with other trades I know of ?
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

pm me

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBella View Post
    Oh my ,

What do I do if I'm getting ignored by a person in my GE, who by my knowledge hasn't sent anything out, along with other trades I know of ?

The one we discussed yesterday??
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    pm me
    Yes Ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody8107 View Post
    The one we discussed yesterday??
    Yes People aren't going to want to do anything I host now

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Bella, people know that the conductor is not to blame for people not sending out their end, there is only so much you can do

As for the other fiasco, with moony and keni, we all complained it was taking too long to get people added to the blacklist, while the circumstances and nastyness might not seem fair, its a lot easier to get back off it than deal with 10 more people trading with them because they were not put on the list. Hopefully it can be sorted out soon for both cherriez and starlover
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

Yes Ma'am

Yes People aren't going to want to do anything I host now
    Serious dont worry - no one blames you!!! Right now I have someone on one train who has not sent out package is IGNORING ME!!!! Its so FRUSTRATING!!!!!
    Last edited by cmoody8107; Wed, Mar 9th, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just feel bad,

But a few of us are going to put something together for the person who'll be giftless, if no gift arrives by mid next week.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I just feel bad,

But a few of us are going to put something together for the person who'll be giftless, if no gift arrives by mid next week.

no one will blame you but I did the same on one of my trains we did send a gift to the peep who didn't recieve anything

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm so lucky there some generous SC'ers, making a full other box for someone would've gotten expensive.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I noticed that Cherriez has been added to the do not trade list, but no one has left any negative feedback. Probably should be leaving negative feedback before placing someone on the list, no?
    The only reason why I didn't leave a negative feedback so far is I'm always following the rules! First, I sent PMs to cherriez, she didn't reply, I always try to solve the problem with the trader first, if he or she is not answering, or the solution cannot be found, I would PM mods, or Boo, and only after it, I'll leave a negative feedback.
    Plus, people can be added to the Do not trade list even without negative feedbacks yet, if many traders are waiting for their parts of the trades.

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    ok, so here is the situation. my family & i were on holidays for the past week (got back yesterday am) DH picked up the mail & there was one of those dreaded clear CP baggies with several envies in it. it looks like some jerk decided to use the mail box as a garbage can & threw a drink in it. (not the first time here) most of the envies were stuck together & alot of them unreadable. they managed to make out the return & gave them back to me (not all, so i assume some have been rec'd). i also have recieved many trades i was waiting on. so i realize my end has not made it out. only a couple of the coupons were stained & i have re-envied them & will send them out. there was one trade that the coupies would be expired i'll pm that trader privately to work out something. also NikyK i still have not rec'd your end either. i have my end ready to resend but sorry i will not do so until i get your end as this was a HV/FPC trade.

yes, i understand my ends were not rec'd & obviously by some of the posts people thought i was scamming. but i did answer every pm up until i left. i also told that person i was going on holidays. i was in no way trying to scam or hide anything. why the soiled envies took as long as they did to get back to me i don't know? but to put me on the "do not trade list" without even so much as 1 negative trade rating (just got first one this morn.) & without even a pm from a mod trying to solve the situation is IMO rediclious. i have (had) an exceptional trade rating. not to bring up the past but is moony25 even on that list? how long & how many negatives did it take to put keni1980 on that list?...i rest my case. and poohbear6, i accept the neg. rating but please be factual. you stated i was not answering your pm's, you only pm'ed me once on mar 4th & sorry, i was not here.

please no pm's as i will not answer them. i am done with SC. thanks for teaching me how to stack & how to be a smarter shopper but i really don't like how things "work" around here. seems some can "get away" with more than others. i guess if i wanted to scam it would be ok as someone who scammed me & several others is back to conducting trains.
    Sorry, cherriez but why don't you PM me? Why are you commenting here, but didn't send me PM today trying to find a solution to this problem? Say nothing about the fact that you admitted that obviously there is a problem at your part with mail box/post office/delivery, how should I know that the trade I sent you (and I did send it!) wasn't among those "unreadable", "stuck together", or just thrown away envies? What about other traders? You implied that you didn't get trades from at least 3 traders: me, elayjosh, and Rainbow, not sure about poohbear6. Five traders never got their parts of the trades... at least 3 trades've disappeared/ never been delivered for both parts, it means there is a problem! And if you're aware about your mail delivery problems, what is our fault? I did send your envie, never got my part, plus just read that you're not going to honour my part of the trade, even though it wasn't my fault at all. I've been trading for years, and recently all my trades were delivered successfully! Definitely, things could happen, but for over 500 trades I did, first time, I found myself in the situation when both parts of the trade's gone missing. I sent PMs to Boo, and Sally and will wait for their reply...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Oh Cherriez! I just saw all these posts. I know you're a great rider/trader/SC'er! If there is anyway I can help just let me know!

Please, Please dont leave SC!
    Possibly she is... it was my first trade with her, and as you can see my personal experience was mostly negative. Also I don't understand why not to try solving those problems?
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    +1 . I'm also waiting for my part of the trade, it was a huge trade with GC, and FPCs on Feb 14th, and still nothing. Another trader is cherriez, our trade was on Feb.8, 2 rare FPCs, the trade never showed up, and she didn't answer my PMs too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I have a trade I did with star as I metioned and cherriez hers was two weeks ago and two of the FPC's are now expired that I am waiting on
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6 View Post
    I am also waiting on a trade with cherriez from Feb 19 for some HV coupons. She said she would mail out "tomorrow". The trade has not shown up yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am also waiting for a trade from cherriez from Feb 10th she said Canada post must be slow and she was going on Holiday,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I am waiting for the FPC trade from Cherriez too. I pmed her that I did not get her end of trade. she pmed back and said she did not get mine either. I know I DID send the next day.
    So sad, I am waiting for rare FPCs from Cherriez too, the trade happened on Feb 9. She didn't answer my PM. Her address is a mailbox deliberately, which educates me for a long time.
    Last edited by pika2008; Thu, Mar 10th, 2011 at 02:19 AM.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Cherriez, I hope after you work out the issues with the trades, that you decide to stay. I've traded with you many times and I'm fairly confident you're not a scammer.

I know everyone is all wound up about what happened but let's give cherriez a chance to mail out the soiled envies. This could've happened to any one of us.

Niky, I know you're upset, but she hasn't received your end either. I don't think she's lying about not receiving it, and I don't think you're lying about having mailed it. But she didn't get it so do you have any plans to replace it? Or do you expect her to send yours without you replacing it? These are the things that should be worked out.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Page 116 of 450 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Thread Information