User Tag List

Page 327 of 450 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I might have to give Panthera a negative rating. we agreed on a trade on February26,2012. Mailed her coupons right away. I waited for my coupons nothing, then pm'ed her saying that I never received the coupons, then she told me that I never pm'ed her my addy. ok, I didn't but didn't know about this but she should have pm'ed me and reminded me after she received my coupons. I pm'ed her my addy still didn't receive the coupons. I pm'ed her 2 times and asked her if she can confirm that she sent the coupons and she never replied to my pms. I see that she got another trade rating on march26, so she is still trading and online but why she's not getting back to me!! I just want to know if my envie is sent, if yes I will another another week or so. if its lost I understand it but if she's not replying back to me then I feel like she either didn't send it or doesn't care about it..
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    was couponsavor the trader asking for LOTS of Coffee Coupons? Our exchange gave me a weird vibe (posted as much in her thread asking for coupons) so I never went through with the trade... Hope it's like Lucky777s said and it's just that something come up in her life.
    Yes it was that member.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

same here couponsavor $50 in coffee coupons....
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    same here couponsavor $50 in coffee coupons....
    Same here: coffee, but I don't even want to post the amount...I can only say, I'm waiting for 2 books of stamps. I sent my part, when I checked she got 7 positive feedbacks.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Couponsaver sure likes coffee!

I hope things get worked out for those affected
    Sunraven and improperganda like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

melissa h*llis
    box 9*1
    wembley ab
    t0h 3*0

Couponsavor, blacklisted until further notice, if she does make good on trades let me know.
    NikyK likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

oh this isnt' good,, on couponsavor,, i can see this trade of mine going down the tubes... with her.
    But she does like her vanhoutte...

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

I was lucky then, completed a trade with couponsavor for 27 Coffee coupons, received 9 stamps in return !!
    Last edited by knitting nurse; Mon, Apr 2nd, 2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Couponsaver sure likes coffee!

I hope things get worked out for those affected
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    melissa h*llis
    box 9*1
    wembley ab
    t0h 3*0

Couponsavor, blacklisted until further notice, if she does make good on trades let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by knitting nurse View Post
    I was lucky then, completed a trade with couponsaver for 27 Coffee coupons, received 9 stamps in return !!
    Just want to point out that this coffee trader is couponsavor with an O http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/couponsavor/ , there's another trader out there with a similar name "Coupon saver" I think ? Would be unfair to her for members to confuse them. Soooo glad I listened to my gut and split the trade.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

PLease be patient with my getting back to pms this week, I have 2 sick kids home and Im coming down with whatever they have.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I ahve been trying to reach you as well NicoleLJ, no accusing just would like a response if you have received the train yet...MIXED BAG WITH FPC TWIST, have sent you a couple of PM's now...

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    OK your kidding right? Obviously it is very easy for someone to see you are talking about me. I just recieved your train today. It has only been 2 weeks since it was mailed out to me. I have not been on because I have been dealing with such intense morning sickness that I have barely been on the computer and have had to go in to be hydrated. 2 weeks is not enough time even within the same province to start stressing. Most people don't start to worry till week 4. Please be more patient with the mail and with your riders. I am offended that you would think I would steal a train, or not send it on, or not post. My ratings show I follow the rules of the trains I join. As a conductor please show a bit more patience.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I was just wondering if anyone ever had a negative rating reversed? I sent a forward PM explaining my situation how I was given a negative after offering to send something back more then once and was told that we would figure out a replacement. My envelope "never showed up" with quite a few FPC, Callins, Similac cheques and others for a $15 GC to walmart. I was told it never showed up and offered to send it back quite a few times and was told that we would wait longer and the similac cheques would have expired and I had said that I would replace them when the envelope arrives or send the GC back.

I recently needed surgery and have been having a lot of medical problems.. many people know about this. And was not on for about a week and a half or so? And during that time there was a couple PM's sent to me wanting to discuss a replacement. I was not able to write because I was recovering at my Mom's during March break so she could help me with my daughter. And I was told the user contacted Sally and was told to give a negative. Then AFTER that she posted on here asking if anyone had any problems with me. And quite a few people posted explaining that I had been very sick recently.

I have wrote this user asking if my envelope with the GC returned has arrived yet and have not heard from her but she has been on pretty much everyday. And its been almost 3 weeks since I wrote Sally. I do see that she posted saying her children were sick and that she wasn't feeling well. I just am honestly embarrassed to have this negative after all my trades that have been positive.. I was on this site many times a day and always trading, on trains or hosting them. Now I have been staying away because I find this embarrassing. And I even started a train and posted in big red letters that I have a negative that is suppose to be sorted out.. as per the other user telling me this.

I just am upset that I have offered to help this user many times and when I had some coupons she was looking for I let her know and she always wanted to trade.. I even ROAK an envelope with many coupons that she was needing. I offered to send the GC back many times and was told that it wasn't fair for me because I am losing out on all the coupons. But I had said many times that she PAID for this GC and I thought it should be sent back because she "didn't receive my envelope"

I am rambling. Sorry I am just disappointed & embarrassed and really would like this straightened out!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Does anyone know what happened with Crispiecreme?

I got a message for the Kuerig codes, sent her a $25 gift card, got the confirmation order e-mails but never received the cups. Now when I search for her here she is banned???
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanara View Post

I got a message for the Kuerig codes, sent her a $25 gift card, got the confirmation order e-mails but never received the cups. Now when I search for her here she is banned???
    Check in the thread for her Kuerig trade... all the answers you are looking for are in there.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanara View Post

sent you a message

Thread Information