User Tag List

Page 331 of 450 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Just wondering why Crispycream in not on the blacklist??? Since her address is different than Sculley. IMO it should be at the top since they are probably gonna start another user name any day.
    Because shes banned and I was in Jamaica and shes already under Sulleys.
    Last edited by Sally888; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Jezebel, KK7 and mrsfreeman like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

are you back already ?? hope you had a great trip !!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Because shes banned and I was in Jamaica and shes already under Sulleys.
    Sorry I never saw her name under Sulleys and the # was different as well. That is why I commented. Thanks for updating it as soon as you got home.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Well all I can say is WOW!! I just crawled out from under the apparent rock I have been living under and cannot believe the whole CrispieCreme fiasco!! WOW!! I spent 2 hours reading the k cups thread. I have always felt oddly suspicious of her from the beginning. With the whole postage stamp thing, the K-cups, to the SDM points, to the same address as a blocked person, to the auctions..... seemed like a lot of "confusion" to be unfounded around one person.

Someone had questioned in the thread but not answered, in regards to the FPC's for the auctions, if they were fakes. I can say for certain, they were real. I won one of her first auctions and they were without a doubt legit. Where she got them is likely another question. I'm floored.
    bmpsmommy likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (83%)

I am trying to fix any of these I have posted in the bad trade thread and on my wall please contact me if i owe you anything i was in the hospital with my son for a couple weeks I am very sorry please pm me all my messages are gone i am still trying very hard to fix this i am so sorry

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (83%)

I do not know how to post properly i think please if i had a trade with you and you didnt get it please pm me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsavor View Post
    I do not know how to post properly i think please if i had a trade with you and you didnt get it please pm me

I hope your son is doing better and good luck with your trades.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsavor View Post
    I am trying to fix any of these I have posted in the bad trade thread and on my wall please contact me if i owe you anything i was in the hospital with my son for a couple weeks I am very sorry please pm me all my messages are gone i am still trying very hard to fix this i am so sorry
    Mid-October you requested to trade with me for a large amount of coupons. Since you had a zero trade rating I asked to receive your end first. We finalized the trade, but it never came. I never heard back from my PM's. I didn't give negative feedback or mention it here since I didn't lose out on anything...... what happened?

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Ok I have been doing my train fr 4 maybe almost 5 months now..... the next person to get my train is feebe83. I have sent PM's and have heard nothing back for a really long time...... My train is called Delynn's sample and coupons long train .........not only did I have an envelop with coupons but I also put in 25+ coupons too. it costs me $11 and something (If I remember right) just to mail them out. I have had a fe problems with trains. So I have now decided not to do any more trains. I am just so upset that not only my time to get this train ready but the money I have lost out too it is so sad that some people just don't give a care about others . Thank you to all of you that took part in this train it was just sad that it didn't make it to the last person on this train and then back home to me
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

delynn - I really know how you feel. I've had quite a few trains derail (not including my newbie ones from the EPIC Couponing groups last year because I expected those to be high risk). And it's so disappointing and discouraging.

I keep thinking there has to be a way to make this work - maybe people have to put a deposit down? But who would ride the train then? And you'd still have an issue. If it's missing between rider A and B - which one is telling the truth OR did Canada Post really eat it this time?
    KK7 likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    168 (98%)

Has anyone had trouble with Droddi ?

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by delynn View Post
    Ok I have been doing my train fr 4 maybe almost 5 months now..... the next person to get my train is feebe83. I have sent PM's and have heard nothing back for a really long time...... My train is called Delynn's sample and coupons long train .........not only did I have an envelop with coupons but I also put in 25+ coupons too. it costs me $11 and something (If I remember right) just to mail them out. I have had a fe problems with trains. So I have now decided not to do any more trains. I am just so upset that not only my time to get this train ready but the money I have lost out too it is so sad that some people just don't give a care about others . Thank you to all of you that took part in this train it was just sad that it didn't make it to the last person on this train and then back home to me
    $11 to post a train????? Why so much?? It has been a few years since I road a train and I never paid more than $3 to post. Even at that I thought it was WAY to much postage for the junk coupons that were in it.
    FallenPixels likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    $11 to post a train????? Why so much?? It has been a few years since I road a train and I never paid more than $3 to post. Even at that I thought it was WAY to much postage for the junk coupons that were in it.
    im with you on that one, my guess is the next person in line went to send it, realized how expensive postage was and decided to not send it.
    Crummy thing to do, but I wouldnt be surprised.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

delynn described it as a samples and coupons train so I`m thinking there were different sample sized products in the envelope - as long as people knew this up front, that it was likely going to be an express post envelope stuffed to the gills ...
    ccmp1974 likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yes, I am guessing too it was due to samples being included. It wouldn't be fair for someone to just
    not post it" because it was expensive, since she was upfront about it in her train rules. On the subject of postage though, a regular train can become quite expensive too, without samples. The last train I rode, it took 2 trips to the post office, because the first postal worker wanted to consider the thick envelope as a small package (costing a little under $9 to send!). She was clearly new, because when I went to another post office the next day, the guy there measured it and gave the OK for it to be a regular envelope, and ended up charging me something like $3.40...BIG difference!
    Giving-Small likes this.

Thread Information