User Tag List

Page 351 of 450 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am hoping to hear back from Sally. I posted on here weeks ago regarding issues with a trade from Vexy. I was apparently one of the first in a long line of people to leave her negatives after not receiving anything and a lack of response from Vexy. There are now 7 different members who have left her negatives.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just need someone to pm me her addy so I can add it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    Mississauga, Chilliwack, Grande Prairie
    Portage la Prairie

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I recently bid on an auction, and I find it so odd that the member did not pm me to let me know that I had been outbid, nor did she update the thread with the highest bid until 2 hours before the auction was closed, nor did she notify anyone that she was extending the auction a day later.

Maybe it's just me but I think these are things the op should do when running an auction. They are looking for the BEST offer so shouldn't these be common sense things?

I was more than willing to increase my bid should another member outbid me because they were coupons I could really use, but traders like this really turn me off trading. If you don't have the time to run an auction and keep up to date with it, maybe you shouldn't be running an auction. But that's my opinion.
    BOO111 and julesie-pie like this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I ran into a similar problem with a recent auction. It didn't sit well with me so I ended up putting the member on ignore so I'm not tempted to trade with them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by luvfreestuff View Post
    I recently bid on an auction, and I find it so odd that the member did not pm me to let me know that I had been outbid, nor did she update the thread with the highest bid until 2 hours before the auction was closed, nor did she notify anyone that she was extending the auction a day later.

Maybe it's just me but I think these are things the op should do when running an auction. They are looking for the BEST offer so shouldn't these be common sense things?

I was more than willing to increase my bid should another member outbid me because they were coupons I could really use, but traders like this really turn me off trading. If you don't have the time to run an auction and keep up to date with it, maybe you shouldn't be running an auction. But that's my opinion.
    Insane likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I am currently having a similar problem with an auction that is being run. The person extended the auction deadline and then on the day that the auction was supposed to end she simply removed the end dates. I posted in the thread and received some replies from her, both in the thread and in pm's. She posted in the thread stating that she was waiting for a bid that she liked, even though she had accepted my bid and posted it on the first page. I had told my husband about the issues with this auction and he strongly suggested I don't trade with the member. I don't like when a person obviously knows they are tying up my HV/FPC coupons in the bid and don't seem to be all that concerned about it. I had other members pm me about these coupons while waiting for the end date of the auction...which no longer exists. Things like this is why I often do not bother with auction at all.
    hollyquaiscer and julesie-pie like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

IMO...there should be some sort of guidelines on how to run auctions.....I've run into issues like this before also..

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I think someone accidentally gave me a negative train rating... The comment says TYVM, so I'm hoping its an accident and something didnt go royally wrong. PMing the user and Sally now.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Sally888, your inbox is full and I cannot PM you

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

^ That was me.....Cupcakes'nCoupons is an awesome trade and train rider! I have already reported this, and am trying to get this switched. It does not pay to in a hurry. I am sooo sorry, Cupcakes!
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

No hard feelings, mistakes happen! Thanks for reporting it and trying to sort it out so quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    ^ That was me.....Cupcakes'nCoupons is an awesome trade and train rider! I have already reported this, and am trying to get this switched. It does not pay to in a hurry. I am sooo sorry, Cupcakes!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I received a VWT train today and most of the coupons were great. However, there were 4 mistakes, each belonging to a different rider. I will not be able to use these coupons. How do I respond to this? Isn't it the responsibility of the conductor to check through these coupons beforehand?

Should I give positives even though it's not what I really asked for or PM the conductor/riders?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Please pm Boo Radley for all your concerns. If he doesnt get back to you I am truly sorry. I strived at trying to deal with things ina timely manner. After 4 years working for Sc I am no longer working here. I love you guys and I enjoyed speaking with you throughout the years. While I was firm I know I did one hell of a job on the blog and forum.

Hopefully I'll actually be able to get my pms turned back on and I wil be able to chat with some of my friends on you.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Please pm Boo Radley for all your concerns. If he doesnt get back to you I am truly sorry. I strived at trying to deal with things ina timely manner. After 4 years working for Sc I am no longer working here. I love you guys and I enjoyed speaking with you throughout the years. While I was firm I know I did one hell of a job on the blog and forum.

Hopefully I'll actually be able to get my pms turned back on and I wil be able to chat with some of my friends on you.
    Wow! Good luck Sally
    Thanks for your work as a mod on SC!

Things will definitely get interesting on SC with AmberLab, and now you no longer as mods.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post

Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Page 351 of 450 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast

Thread Information