User Tag List

Page 393 of 450 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

logansmom - send me a PM with details
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Still NOTHING over a month

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    just letting you guys know I left a negative for trish1980 although it kills me to do so but my birthday train was in early Oct 2012, she was the first rider the card was sent to, she says she never got it, ok I sent out another card going the opposite way so she was the last rider - she did acknowledge she received it and that she was mailing it home (verified threw Jezebel via facebook) and still to this day it is MIA - she says as of today that she will mail a replacement so when that is received I will update so the rating can be changed

I have given more than enough time and I am sorry everyone else's wonderful gifts to me had been lost

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Boo-Radley and all the other moderators!

A black-list thread? Yuk - I think I'm going to loose my lunch (well my Timmys'). Seriously I feel ill. Could this be what is happening to me? I never saw this thread. I will follow closely. Yuk, I'm sorry that you all have to have a list. It's flippin coupons...we are cupposed to be helping one another...gosh!! Still feel ill.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

momof5boys!

I just found this thread. Thank goodness it was in new posts because I would have never found it. A few things. First of all thank you for letting us know (newbies) about checking ratings I have started doing this but often I do it after I offer-stupid of me. Also I have been told that that even if they have high ratings they can still be not reliable. And in my case I am trying to help others and I'll admit it would be nice to get atleast a thank you and am also trying to build my rating up not necesarily for trading because I hate asking and the judging and I feel terrible asking. But I want SCers who are here to save and share to know that I am here for the same thing and have no-NONE-no intention on scamming and I see now the reluctancy. But I send an email saying I have these would you like them and they offer trade and the one or two times they replied well I don't have enough to send to you and I said stamps is fine-never heard from again.

What to do as a newbie. I hate being a newbie. I get enough scars in the real world without joining one that I thought I could trust and learn that this is happening on here too. Who are these scammers? Bunch of loosers-how do they sleep at night? We are wives, mothers, sisters,daughters, husbands, fathers, brothers,sons with or without children trying to save for our homes and families and cheating coupons, to me that is a freggin new low to me.

What is this world come to? I really fill ill. So disapointed. I have made a few really good new friends (one in particular) and I am so dismayed). Anyways thanks for doing all you do to warn us out there and the moderators of course and everyone coming forward. So far I haven't been scammed but disapointed, still hurts.) I always expect people to treat me like I treat them and just YUK...

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    To all traders, especially newbies - make sure you check trade ratings and the message boards (profile page) of EACH trader you trade with. I have just posted two messages to trader message boards to warn others of very large trades that I never received. I just don't want you to get scammed!
    Last edited by oscarandme; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
    walkonby and Bronwen like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

oscarandme - the majority of traders are perfect, things arrive in about a week and there are no issues
    For some, it really is a Canada Post issue. They lose mail all the time or are superslow. I got something at work yesterday with a Jan postmark - it happens, if they are keeping in contact, it is generally fine.
    Very few are true scammers. Look how many traders there are on SC compared to how long the blacklist is
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I recieved a returned *moved* Christmas card on Friday

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I recieved a returned *moved* Christmas card on Friday
    But that could be the house you sent it to...I'm notorious for waiting way too long to return mail to sender.
    PammieD and missbee217 like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I am 99% positive that hugogod and shigashira are the same person. I nearly confirmed a trade with shigashira and did confirm a trade with hugogod. The addresses are the same, but the names are different.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

oh no.. i hope fallen can confirm if this is true or not

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I am still waiting to receive trade from hugogod but nothing so far...I didn't mail anything so I am not out coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I am 99% positive that hugogod and shigashira are the same person. I nearly confirmed a trade with shigashira and did confirm a trade with hugogod. The addresses are the same, but the names are different.
    MDellen, missbee217 and Bronwen like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

AGREE WITH YOU 100%
    As when I did a trade with shigashira I asked for her name as in who to addres and she replied with some name ending with GOD...
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Bronwen likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The original address I was given for hugogod is different from shigashiras
    Who has outstanding trades with Hugo?
    ~ ~ ~

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I confirmed a trade with hugogod at the end of last week but I asked her to send her end first so we'll see if I receive it... I told her I would mail her end off as soon as I received the trade and she said she was ok with that. Kind of glad I didn't send anything now! I'll update if I get it!
    Insane, MDellen, PammieD and 1 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Anyone waiting on a trade from larosa2001? I finalized a trade with her on march 1st, and still have not received my end
    I have PM'd her twice, without any response so far.....
    I've notified FallenPixels

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There is another user waiting for a trade from larosa sigh

Thanks to all PMing me about hugo/shiga - they are already on the blacklist
    ~ ~ ~

Page 393 of 450 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast

Thread Information