User Tag List

Page 401 of 450 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

It does happen. In my first year of trading I had an envie that I sent (to a trader in the same city) go missing. I was super anxious about it as I had sent it with other envelopes that did arrive at their destination - and I really didn't want a negative rating.... We waited a few weeks = still didn't show up. I sent a replacement envie.

Then last year I had two envies that other traders had sent me go missing ... both sent replacement envies - after the envie didn't show by 3 weeks later. In both cases their original envie never showed up.

I had another envie that was sent by a trader in same city -she pm'd me to say that it had been mailed without being sealed (an accident) - and two days later the envie showed up with the coupons sticking out but all there stuff happens--stuff does indeed go missing - ask anyone who works for CP....

And then another trader (whose name has to do with the sun ) .... and if I say I'll send her some coups that she's looking for she says great I'll send you some from your WL.... and I wait and I always love what she sends me even though I have no idea what to expect - I know I'll love it Those are the trades that I love
    filza, Angela273, tasha313 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Usually the other trader would send a replacement
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    what would you do?
    I traded few $3 aveeno call ins for other hv coupons. The other trader got my aveenos, however i did not get the coupons from they side.
    i believe they sent them, but i guess the coupons got lost somehow.
    Would you just leave it and forget about this? or still would try to get your part?
    aveeno coupons were valuable to me as well.
    so, what would you do? tnx
    If it is only a few (2) I would just leave it. Not worth the the aggravation for either of you. I'm sure the next trade you have with that trader you will be more than "rewarded".

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

i traded 3x aveeno

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    If it is only a few (2) I would just leave it. Not worth the the aggravation for either of you. I'm sure the next trade you have with that trader you will be more than "rewarded".

update
    got the envelope today
    it took a month just to get from a city next to me????????? at least i got it.
    i am glad i waited
    Last edited by LIVE SIMPLE; Wed, Aug 14th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    lecale likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Do not trade with this user:

FROMNEW1

I made a trade for over $350 worth of coupons for a $35 GC + 16 unstopables samples. I received my envelope in the mail last week returned to me stating "wrong address" written on it.

I tried contacting her because I had not received her envelope yet and I wanted to make sure I had her address correct.

She never responded to me. Unfortunately most of the coupons I originally mailed to her but received back are now expired and have to be tossed. Plus I am out about $5 in shipping costs from originally sending it.

I have left her negative feedback. Will update with any new news.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    It looks like several people have overdue trades and she has not been online in a week. If your trade is over 3 weeks old, leave feedback. If she resurfaces, she can make them up and I can remove/edit the feedback
    It's hard to tell how long to wait.

I had traded with a VERY High Ranking Trader earlier this year. She had 100% trading score. I don't even recall the exact trader, but I do know that I had not received her envie in weeks and was so disappointed. I asked her if she sent the envie, she said yes the same day we finalized our trade. I was wanting to leave negative feedback, you just never know if someone is lying or not.

Low and behold, after 32 days, her envie arrived, and yes, it was stamped the day we finalized, as she said. So to go across 3 provinces, took a little over a month (and no, it was not right around Christmas time either).

Sometimes this stuff just happens so I always err on the side of caution before leaving negative feedback...

I know we get a little obsessed about our coupon trades, but sometimes Sh*$ really does happen.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I am having some issues with filza

Trade was completed on Aug 16th. She advised in her PM "I ll mail ur envie over the weekend and will give u trade rating as soon as I get ur envie."
    On August 27th I PM'd her to see if she'd received my envelope and to let her know I had not received mine yet. (In the meantime I had received other trades mailed much later).
    I didn't hear back from her despite her logging on, so I posted a visitor message on her wall which she responded to on Aug 30th. She advised that my envie was in mail and the reason I had not received it yet was due to some domestic busy ness ??? She thanked me for the fast trade.
    I PM'd her back on Aug 30th asking when it was mailed and if she could please leave me feedback.
    As of today, I have not received my end of the trade, nor had a response to my last PM or received feedback. (yes, I know that it is optional, but she advised she would leave feedback when the trade was finalized).

Really not impressed at this point.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Sat, Sep 7th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

now i know why that name is familiar - she had a problem around this time last year as well with trades
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    WOW now 4 of us

Definitely not removing my comment then!
    Originally Posted by momof5boysAlso waiting for a trade to arrive from Filza....she did receive my end and left me a pm stating she sent hers....I'm still waiting for the envie tho'

Sure wish someone had left something other than positive feedback based on this!! Now I'm having the same problem.....

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

thank-you for showing me this
    dont know why I had never seen this before lol

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I am having some issues with filza

Trade was completed on Aug 16th. She advised in her PM "I ll mail ur envie over the weekend and will give u trade rating as soon as I get ur envie."
    On August 27th I PM'd her to see if she'd received my envelope and to let her know I had not received mine yet. (In the meantime I had received other trades mailed much later).
    I didn't hear back from her despite her logging on, so I posted a visitor message on her wall which she responded to on Aug 30th. She advised that my envie was in mail and the reason I had not received it yet was due to some domestic busy ness ??? She thanked me for the fast trade.
    I PM'd her back on Aug 30th asking when it was mailed and if she could please leave me feedback.
    As of today, I have not received my end of the trade, nor had a response to my last PM or received feedback. (yes, I know that it is optional, but she advised she would leave feedback when the trade was finalized).

Really not impressed at this point.
    Update ~ As of today I still have not received my end of the trade from Filza . I will be leaving her negative feedback.

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I found this thread in hope for looking for some MOD and oh my... I am a faithful person and this has never happened that I did not sent my side of trade ...Being a mom of small kids there can be some lates but there has never been any deceiving.
    This is the pm which I sent to redhdlois..
    I am surprised to see negative rating today.I am here on Sc for a long time and this has never happened.I sent through swift service...not an ordinary canada post.
    I think we can wait another week before contacting some mod to remove that negative rating....As I sent my side of trade on time.
    Also Can you plz explain poor communication????Please have a look on our conversation in your inbox and tell me about any pm which have gone unanswered.
    My upbringing forbids me from fighting or using harsh words So I hope we can solve this matter calmly .

Update;;Also saw that redhdlois posted some quote from Peachykeen from last year....I wish she would scroll down more posts to know that all of those traders eventually got their envies.
    Last edited by filza; Thu, Sep 12th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Filza...pm Fallen Pixels as she is the trade mod.
    filza, Insane and leymi15 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Usually the other trader would send a replacement
    Yes and thats what I would do Fallenpixel if the above trader will not receive my side of trade eventually.
    I hope you have understood all this matter by now.

Update; There is also one thing I might add my fellow scers....
    I am a little surprised that I had some bad experiences too in last 6 years on SC.I remember Once a trader sent me an empty prepaid visa card,Once I had to send a replacement fpc to make up with a trader who still insist to write not very nice words.Although finally changed the rating.Once a trader forgot to mention SYB pin expiry and i was new to SYB pin.(this matter had been discussed),..... But It never even crossed my mind to write negative comments about them.I dont even will write their names as I dont want to hurt/defame them.Always thought that God blessed us so much,these some $off cpns wont make much difference.
    But my question is Is the patience /kindness are bookish words only?Writing negative comments even without waiting for trade or replacement trade..Is this right?
    What do you guys think about that?
    Last edited by filza; Thu, Sep 12th, 2013 at 01:45 AM. Reason: a thought

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Filza, she did see that the others eventually got their envies, but considering you had not been online in a while, and it looks from this thread that you had a history of not sending until people bugged for replacements etc, I do not see a negative as unreasonable until it arrives. It has been almost a month and coupons expire, people trade for them needing them. You have been a member of SC a long time so I am sure you have seen plenty of scammers come and go in that time, sadly we have to start being more strict about negatives to protect traders, because many carry on trading while envies are late and then lots of people are missing envies.

Hopefully you two can sort it out then let me know what you want to do with the ratings by PM. Filza, did you receive lois' end?
    filza, Insane, leymi15 and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 401 of 450 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 ... LastLast

Thread Information