User Tag List

Page 413 of 450 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That person claimed she had a death in the family and could no longer trade.

But she's been bumping her trade list

We're not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I know what you mean.
    I have had that happen many times but not just with new traders.
    I won't trade with those traders.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KimLeducAB View Post
    Hey i just wanted to let you all know. A couple of people have not recieved my end of trades. It seems it's one batch I sent out that appears to be affected. I am working on fixing it, I don't know what the heck happened. Most of the envelopes that went out at that time got to their destinations but 2 in particular seem to be MIA. I am working on re-sending what i can and replacing what I cannot. Just wanted to keep everyone posted. Gawd I wish CP was a little more consistent.
    Just wanted to let ya'll know everything has been sorted out with this one managed to get replacements for both trades that went MIA Yay
    Saved Over $900 In Coupons So Far in 2013!!!
    Also A Little Bit Of A WoW Junkie

If you aren't earning cash for surveys click here:
    https://legerweb.com/1EROG

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I was scammed by a newbie with a zero trade rating. I totally trusted her because she was so 'friendly', that's even listed in her biography. We're only a few towns apart, it's been four weeks with no receipt of her trade, no response to my pm's despite activity on here, and of course, no trade rating for the trade I sent her. I was actually excited for her first trade, I sent bonus coupons and a congratulatory note. I should have been suspicious when she offered me coupons I didn't know existed. I traded for 2 X $1 Dempster's bread WUB1, 3 X $1 Knorr Sidekicks WUB1, 2 X $3 Playtex tampons. My question is, are these coupons real? Before I leave her a negative rating, I would like to know if I was intentionally scammed, or if she maybe got lazy and decided not to send it. Any help would be appreciated.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Send me a PM letting me know who it was
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

these 2 are REAL coupons, as for the $1 off (1) Knorr could be a direct from the company as I have seen those

Quote Originally Posted by margy View Post
    2 X $1 Dempster's bread WUB1, , 2 X $3 Playtex tampons. My question is, are these coupons real? .

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I received a train today that was mailed to me August 15, no postmarkings at all!
    Momof3girlies and coupon girl like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I received a trade -one on one trade from st.thomas ,Ontario to Hamilton,ontario(took one month mailed oct 18 received nov18)-trader sent me another one last week was nice of her I will recipicate with another envie for her too(so don't always assume they are lost )

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am on the end of some very long delayed mail lately. Sent a train to someone who lives 10 to 15 minutes away took over 2 weeks to get there. Another train was coming from a couple hours away took just over a month.

I work with a girl who can get mail from England quicker than I am getting mail within Canada right now and to think if you talk to the Post Office they are saying the Christmas rush has not started yet.

I get nervous every time I mail something lately on how long it will take to get to the other person.
    coupon girl and torontogal12 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I am on the end of some very long delayed mail lately. Sent a train to someone who lives 10 to 15 minutes away took over 2 weeks to get there. Another train was coming from a couple hours away took just over a month.

I work with a girl who can get mail from England quicker than I am getting mail within Canada right now and to think if you talk to the Post Office they are saying the Christmas rush has not started yet.

I get nervous every time I mail something lately on how long it will take to get to the other person.
    I agree with you 100%.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    142 (100%)

Did anyone else trade with laurakern? I finalized a trade with her Oct 20th and it never did show up. I know sometimes CP is slow, but I have PM'd her to ask if she sent it, and no response. She had a zero rating, so she was going to send her end first.
    Last edited by LeanneZ; Mon, Nov 18th, 2013 at 06:31 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

My personal fastest UK bound letter was posted on a Friday at 16.00 and arrived on my nephews door-mat on Tuesday before 10 .00. So 3 days in transit.

My fastest from UK to Qc was posted Thursday and arrived Wednesday.
    hogama and SassyAshley like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    My personal fastest UK bound letter was posted on a Friday at 16.00 and arrived on my nephews door-mat on Tuesday before 10 .00. So 3 days in transit.

My fastest from UK to Qc was posted Thursday and arrived Wednesday.
    I have gotten next day latters from the uk too!

Royal Mail kicks CP ass!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

My fastest latest trade was mailed out on Friday last week and I received on Monday! From Winnipeg Manitoba - Quebec .. WOW!
    Last edited by Momof3girlies; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 09:21 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I find Quebec mail is usually quite reliable, I send stuff to Montreal a lot for work and it gets there quicker than the ones sent to other places in Toronto
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LeanneZ View Post
    Did anyone else trade with laurakern? I finalized a trade with her Oct 20th and it never did show up. I know sometimes CP is slow, but I have PM'd her to ask if she sent it, and no response. She had a zero rating, so she was going to send her end first.
    Yup, look a few posts up from yours! Except, I went ahead and sent the trade.
    We finalized the trade at about the same time. She contacted me, super friendly.
    No response to pm's.

Page 413 of 450 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast

Thread Information