User Tag List

Page 420 of 450 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Reminder about posting people's personal info - scammer or not. There is a reason we star out parts of the address on the main post, do not leave yourself open to legal action! Some posts have been edited/removed as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    Only YOU know whether or not are envelopes got sent out. We all know what and when we sent to you. If you did not send us anything in return then please just send us are ends back.
    It could be that some are in the mail since she has made good on some of them

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Seeing as lidiasisi had been previously blacklisted under two diff trader names, I don't know why her current auction hadn't been shut down when it was first discovered who she was, and she should have been banned ???? Allowing her to continue to trade (and putting the onus on the people trading with her) is not right IMO....

I'd be keeping my eyes open in case she opens up another account......based on her history, she does approx 10 "good' trades to somewhat establish herself, then does HV trades and scams everyone.
    I had one person tell me they were suspicious it was her but had no name/address. As soon as someone confirmed it was the same person I put a trade mod warning on her account as she is already on the blacklist. Last time I banned her account and got nasty messages because I caused people to lose out as they could not contact her to try and get their end so this time I left her account as is.

Obviously I can't win - maybe ask Boo to find a new trade mod
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

I just cheked in on this thread...I did a trade with lidiasisi confirmed March 26, bunch of FPC for FPCs, haven't received her end.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

incase u forgot the other ppl u screwed over under shigashira:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/itrader.php?u=198859

or start reading from pg 390 on this thread
    cherielake likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Reminder about posting people's personal info - scammer or not. There is a reason we star out parts of the address on the main post, do not leave yourself open to legal action! Some posts have been edited/removed as a result.
    THank you.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post

It could be that some are in the mail since she has made good on some of them

I had one person tell me they were suspicious it was her but had no name/address. As soon as someone confirmed it was the same person I put a trade mod warning on her account as she is already on the blacklist. Last time I banned her account and got nasty messages because I caused people to lose out as they could not contact her to try and get their end so this time I left her account as is.

Obviously I can't win - maybe ask Boo to find a new trade mod
    You did everything right! That was the best decision, and you are an excellent trade moderator!

Thank you, Fallen Pixels!
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

FP - ur a great trade mod!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

And, lidiasisi, I emailed you several times about $10 Amazon.ca GC which you had to send me on Friday but still I didn't get any message from you. You are here now and hope, you'll reply to me. Also I'm waiting for the FPCs and coupons and hope, will get them from you. And definitely when I get them, I'll make updates here.
    Last edited by Mia; Mon, Apr 7th, 2014 at 03:03 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505

Trading Score
    4 (61%)

I'll read your pm more later

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lidiasisi View Post
    I'll read your pm more later
    My PM is way shorter than the message here.

I hope, you are not scamming me!
    Last edited by Mia; Mon, Apr 7th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    I to will be asking for newbies/ lower rated traders ( unless we have traded before) to send there end first. I lost a large amount of coupons to SavinMoney's auction in December and if this trade does not come I just cant take the chance of loosing a large amount of HV/FPC coupons again. I know it sucked being asked to send first when I was a newbie but now I see why its needed.

Its just sad people go to so much trouble to scam others for coupons! We are all here to help each other save money. How can someone sleep at night knowing they ripped someone off who could of really used those extra coupons to feed there family for the week. Some people are heartless!!!
    Well said! And especially when a family depends much on coupons, it's like stealing food from food bank.

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

I am baffled that people would have the balls to try and scam people, when their addresses are known. I read that Smart Canucks contacts their local authorities?
    Mia, angel_2011 and beecameron like this.
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    4 (61%)

Just let you know that I send this afternoon in a mailbox a SECOND envelopp to LisaLisaBo.. And I don't think that it arrive at her BEFORE FRIDAY because the envelopp go out only tomorrow by postman ( I leave Qc and her Ont). And I just want let you know that me, I HAVEN'T receive her envelopp that she supposed to be mail last monday.

I know that I receive mp but I haven't read again and it probably goes only tomorrow or later.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Please do not leave trade ratings for people if you are not trading with them, blacklisted marks should only be left by me (and are only left if not banned)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    4 (61%)

I haven't leave a trade rating at someone who I haven't had trade with...

It's strange I receive mp from member that I never trade with.....and claim something....

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

OK, lidiasisi, but you do read messages here, right. The only things I want to know if you sent me FPCs and coupons, and if yes, when. I asked you that question many times but you didn't answer me.

Also I am waiting for my Amazon.ca. I trusted you, I sent all my valuable coupons (yes, all! now I can barely make another trade for my family!!!) to you in the hope that I deal with an honest person not a scammer. Anyway, I'm tired of meaningless chatting. I hope to receive $10 Amazon.ca and FPCs, coupons from you asap!

I just wonder how a person like you can scam and scam people, and here, in Canada. When we all know that scamming is persecuted by RCMP!!!

P.S. Sorry for my off topic.
    Nomerr, N@t@, angel_2011 and 5 others like this.

Page 420 of 450 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 ... LastLast

Thread Information