User Tag List

Page 447 of 450 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

What CP say they do and what they actually do are often 2 different things (like their estimated mail times)
    In my mail yesterday
    - letter from Ottawa mailed Wednesday evening (at a PO so it would have gone right out)
    - letter from Hamilton, downtown so maybe 15 min drive from me, mailed on Aug 25th from the post office in the mall
    - package from NY, USA mailed on Sept 1 without any extra $$ for fast delivery
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Unfortunately it still didn't show even yesterday. I do believe SavinMoney has mailed the latest envelope due to the fact that she is back on here and trying to make right with the users from her train she had issues with.

In regards to my mail lady that I've had issues with in the past and some users were suspicious of me I've not started getting stuff sent to a safe address I know things will always arrive at.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

What amount in a GC would trade for a movie ticket i'm not sure???
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    What amount in a GC would trade for a movie ticket i'm not sure???
    That is a tough one especially if you are buying the gc. I think $5 might be to close to the ticket price but anything less might not benefit the other trader.
    sweetmomma and Lavender Lady like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Thanks Anne
    Anna Michele likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (99%)

Hi everyone.. As of last week sometime the envelope I sent Purplebunny still hadn't shown.. So I was either going to send her another envie with a GC or something to replace everything with a tracking number so we could see exactly where it was or give her an Amazon code! She mentioned an Amazon code so I wouldn't have to pay extra with a tracking number!

So today I purchased a Amazon.ca gift card code thing and sent it to her tonight! I just hope the amount was ok! I wasn't sure so I am just waiting to hear back from her!

As for my train that derailed a long time ago that I was trying to fix.. I don't think I will be able to ever get that one fixed because most of the users don't come on Smartcanucks anymore! I was only able to send Venuila a replacement! So I don't think I will be able to get that negative changed ever

I am really sorry for the hassle and I thank everyone for their patience and help!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMoney View Post
    Hi everyone.. As of last week sometime the envelope I sent Purplebunny still hadn't shown.. So I was either going to send her another envie with a GC or something to replace everything with a tracking number so we could see exactly where it was or give her an Amazon code! She mentioned an Amazon code so I wouldn't have to pay extra with a tracking number!

So today I purchased a Amazon.ca gift card code thing and sent it to her tonight! I just hope the amount was ok! I wasn't sure so I am just waiting to hear back from her!

As for my train that derailed a long time ago that I was trying to fix.. I don't think I will be able to ever get that one fixed because most of the users don't come on Smartcanucks anymore! I was only able to send Venuila a replacement! So I don't think I will be able to get that negative changed ever

I am really sorry for the hassle and I thank everyone for their patience and help!!
    I have sent a notice off to fallenpixels to delete the negative feedback I left for you. I appreciate you coming back on SC after disappearing for a while there and making things right.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How long do you give trades between Ontario to Quebec? I mailed my trade envie off 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive anything.

No communication whatsoever with the trader, not even to say that they have mailed their envie off to me. Confused?!?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    How long do you give trades between Ontario to Quebec? I mailed my trade envie off 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive anything.

No communication whatsoever with the trader, not even to say that they have mailed their envie off to me. Confused?!?
    Wasn't clear whether you have tried contacting the trader ?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Wasn't clear whether you have tried contacting the trader ?
    I did. To say I have mailed off my envie and to please let me know when they have sent theirs. Nada! But they just bumped their trade thread 2 days ago...sigh....
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I did. To say I have mailed off my envie and to please let me know when they have sent theirs. Nada! But they just bumped their trade thread 2 days ago...sigh....
    Personally, I would just pop them an email at this point and ask if they've received your end yet; and say you haven't received yours and to confirm when they mailed it.
    I normally will tell the other trader at the time the trade is finalized when I am mailing it....I don't send another one once I have mailed it.
    elayjosh likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Im in QC, I've gotten trades from ON in as little as 3 days and sometimes up to 2 weeks. I second the above poster... Just touch base with the trader, most traders don't mind. You can click on a little box at the bottom of sending pms to request a "read receipt".... You'll be able to tell when they've read your message
    redhdlois likes this.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Dang...I didn't know about the "read receipts" thing. They've been logging on and bumping up their trade thread, just not responding to me, so I know they have read my PM!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well you know they have logged on, not that they have read the PM
    But send them another and copy me if you like
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Well you know they have logged on, not that they have read the PM
    But send them another and copy me if you like
    how do I copy you in a PM? Are you able to see if they are reading PMs on your end?

Page 447 of 450 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 ... LastLast

Thread Information