User Tag List

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Please just give a no

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky777s View Post
    Please please please reply with a "no thank you" if you are not interested in the trade. We won't bite you, won't hound you and will be WAY more likely to trade with you in the future if you take a second to reply so we are not left hanging.
    Actually some traders can be quite snarky.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yes, I've had snarky comments from some traders...let's just say I won't be dealing with them again. I really love the ones who start the message with "Sorry, but...."
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Yes, I've had snarky comments from some traders...let's just say I won't be dealing with them again. I really love the ones who start the message with "Sorry, but...."
    Exactly...because then they have to explain why the trade is more than fair and you are being unreasonable. And you have been biting your tongue...
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How long do you give traders time to reply. I replied to someone after 4 days (Life is busy. It's xmas!) and she said she "never heard back from me" and cancelled our trade. I think 4 days is reasonable...
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

i personally would not wait 4 days to confirm a trade either. The max I would wait is 48 hours.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I think 4 days is a bit long to confirm a trade. 48 hours should be the limit. If someone is looking for a specific trade you should wait 4 days to confirm.

does anybody got these ? marilia's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thats true this happen with a lot of people but we do have to understand that everybody is busy too but everybody needs respect too . i dont remember that i did that to someone but if i ever did i am sorry. im mother of twins babies that berily have time to scratch myself. but is true lets just give a no so we dont need to hold coupons while waiting for someone response... thats a good thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow 48 hours? I must be generous. I give people a week or so and ask them if they are still interested before I move on...

I often get really rude replies when I ask if people are still interested too.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

If you pm someone that you have a coupon on your trade list and to look at your wish list, do you expect to hear back from them either way?

It's nice when someone responds a quick no thanks, but I don't take offense when I make an offer and don't hear back. Sometimes it's surprising when it's a great offer, but it's just easier to keep moving forward and finding other people to trade with.
    PammieD likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

This is in desperate need of a bump in my opinion.

If you get an offer..... be cordial and pm them back with a "thank you but I am not interested in your offer etc"

None of us appreciate being left hanging with an offer out there that you have no intention of taking.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i agree. i work hard trying to make an offer. i check their tradelist, i check the wishlist, i write everything that i can offer on their wishlist, and then nothing???

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

What drives me nuts is when I have coupons/bundles up for trade, someone messages me that they want the coupons and or bundles and then I never hear from them again. I send them one or two messages and then I move on. Four days is the max that I will wait because these coupons all have expiries. (Just my two cents)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

i had a trade lined up was supposed to send the codes when i got home from work to find a message i already traded them . Well..... i bit my tounge and i blocked them i have no need for people like that and who operate in that manner . I also get alot of people who want to trade then never answer back . I guess you have to take the bad with the good

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information