User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I was thinking, instead of having stockpiles all over the brag section.. why dont we have a thread for this .. where everyone can post their stock pile/room/cupboard ? its just an idea but i guess all the stockpile curious could get their fix in one place

Need I say... no "my stockpile is bigger than yours" or any mean judgemental comments. PLEASE

Id love to say id start but .. i dont really have a stockpile worth showing as i just just started couponing a ton of smellies ... 2-3 detergents... 15 baby cereal.. and 9ish cleaners... thats it lol. oh and 9 caisses of diapers..
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by tasha313; Sun, Sep 27th, 2009 at 01:42 AM.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

great idea!
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i agree, would be interesting to have a thread for stock piles only
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Looking at the dates, a lot of those stockpile threads being bumped recently are quite old. Keeping it to one thread might be nice.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Good idea and when I get a camera I will post mine

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'd like to take a pic of mine to post, so you can all see how pathetic it is compared to real stockpiles.

Let's see, I probably have four bottles of Olay/Dove body wash, a dozen bars of Olay soap (thank you save.ca Olay coupons!), a very large box of Tide, a couple smaller bottles of Sunlight (haven't bought laundry soap for MONTHS) and a few bottles of dish soap and three packs of Stayfree.

Wow, that doesn't seem so small when I write it out, does it.

Z

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Marvellous ... I am very voyeuristic/curious, LOL! I wish I had taken more pictures when I had things coming out of every cupboard and organized by items ... I recently relocated everything into rubbermaid downstairs, but I am proud of my system so I will try to take some pics ...
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ISNT THERE PRIZES FOR THREADS to me this makes no sense to keep it to one thread this is what this sections for lol.
    Last edited by Sally888; Fri, Sep 25th, 2009 at 01:38 PM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I wish I could say I have a stockpile pic to post, but I dont have the room in my house to have a "stockpile". I have a box in my closet with shampoo & conditioner,soap,bodywash,ect. My glade stash is either sitting on my cookbook shelf or on the top of my fridge. And in my sons room he currently has 6 tubes of wipes and 3 boxes of diapers unopen.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

someone keeps bumping the reallly old stockpile posts up!!there were bad comments going back and forth before and some ppl just dont like stockpiles! but i hope it's calmed down now!
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There are monthly prizes which would not work if they all became one thread.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Theres nothing wrong with bumping up old threads though. Nothing in this sections ever expired and new or old members are more then welcome to comment and bump up old threads.

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think this is a good idea, too - keep them all in one spot where we can come to express our awe! LOL
    But for the prizes, I guess they do need to be separate. What about a forum specifically for stockpiles, like we have for brags?

One thing I have to say - the mildly apologetic tones in so many of the stockpile threads irk me. Why apologize for being a smart shopper?
    And all those nasty comments from some jealous people in the stockpile threads REALLY p*ss me off. In particular, I hate the "I hope you're donating some of that!" comments - what business is it of theirs if you chose to stock up on things for your family? LMAO - I'd almost pay money to see someone come back with "nope - I bought it & I'm keepin' it, biatch!!"
    Of course, I think it's lovely that some of you DO use your stockpiles to help those less fortunate, but it really frosts my cookies when it seems that it's EXPECTED of you...
    (just reading back in some of the old stockpile threads, and I have to say, I'm positively DISGUSTED to see how badly some of the really longtime SC'ers are behaving. For shame, children.)

Okay, my little rant is over. Sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest ...
    Last edited by Kaldirris; Fri, Sep 25th, 2009 at 02:54 PM. Reason: disgusted at some of my fellow sc'ers. tsk, tsk.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    someone keeps bumping the reallly old stockpile posts up!!there were bad comments going back and forth before and some ppl just dont like stockpiles! but i hope it's calmed down now!
    If someone in particular is doing this and being a nuisance please pm me to let me know. But if it's new members that's totally cool.

Also if there are any recent attacks on other members please let me know.

I take immediate action against rude members and trolls.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with bumping up old threads though. Nothing in this sections ever expired and new or old members are more then welcome to comment and bump up old threads.
    And on an unrelated note, Sally, that is one heck of a scary pic!

Z

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information