User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nintendo has announced across the board price drops for the Nintendo Wii in the US and Canada. The new Canadian msrp is $219.99 (on average a $60 price drop).

Amazon.ca is sweetening the deal by offering a $20 Amazon GC with the purchase of any Wii. Perfect for buying a second controller or video game.

Personally I'm going to hold out for the black edition that is now available in Japan.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    Earn points and redeem for prizes like Amazon GCs! I've earned $115 so far: hit me at http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MrDisco

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

haha-I was just looking to see if anyone had posted this! I didn't know about Amazon tho! Thanks for that!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

On Amazon.com (for anyone in the States) it's $200 and you get a $25 GC.
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDisco View Post
    Nintendo has announced across the board price drops for the Nintendo Wii in the US and Canada. The new Canadian msrp is $219.99 (on average a $60 price drop).

Amazon.ca is sweetening the deal by offering a $20 Amazon GC with the purchase of any Wii. Perfect for buying a second controller or video game.

Personally I'm going to hold out for the black edition that is now available in Japan.
    Thanks! I was waiting for Amazon.ca to lower the price and the $20 GC is a nice addition to sweeten the deal! This is from the site:

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Get a $20 Gift Card with a Wii Purchase

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Wii consoles are now just $219.99 and you'll even get a $20 Amazon.ca Gift Certificate if you buy yours from Amazon.ca. Plus, shop savings on some of our best games and accessories Wii in the Deal of the Week promotion and get your system locked, loaded, and ready to game. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Have you heard if the black one will become available in Canada before Christmas?
    Last edited by Ashling; Sun, Sep 27th, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zellers has the Wii for $199 when you purchase an accessory or game. That's also not a bad deal (expires Oct.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    Have you heard if the black one will become available in Canada before Christmas?
    I haven't been actively reading the blog sites so I'm not sure. My complete guess is probably not.
    Earn points and redeem for prizes like Amazon GCs! I've earned $115 so far: hit me at http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MrDisco

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDisco View Post
    I haven't been actively reading the blog sites so I'm not sure. My complete guess is probably not.
    Thanks for responding MrDisco. I won't wait on it then.

Thread Information