I have been an avid daily Tim Horton's customer for years. After very lengthy waits, and my order coming out wrong half of the time I decided to try somewhere else. I stopped to our local Circle K (used to be Irving Mainway) to purchase my coffee and was pleasantly surprised. They have a coffee card. For every coffee bought they stamp the card and the 6th coffee is free. But, every worker I have encountered (at my local facility at least) stamps the card twice for every coffee purchased. Therefore for every 3 coffee's bought, you get the 4th free. This works out great for me, as I buy one every morning on my way to work. I get at least one coffee free every week, sometimes two.

I was a bit weiry on trying a gas station coffee, but it turned out to be really good. Plus, not only do you make it yourself (so it's always right), they have flavored creamers and different types of coffee to choose from, which I really like. By the time I go in and get my coffee, it usually WAY faster than trying to get one at Tim Horton's. I still love Tim Horton's, but I am now a Circle K customer!