User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree305Likes

Thread: No more "My Coupons Got Lost/Stolen/Thrown Away" Threads Please

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

A raok section should be created then. I think we are all old enough to figure out who to give our coupons to.
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

To keep everyone happy why don't the ones who want/need a raok put it in their status. Anyone who would like to contribute can send them a pm and get the details?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post

To keep everyone happy why don't the ones who want/need a raok put it in their status. Anyone who would like to contribute can send them a pm and get the details?
    that is a good idea! i think this site already has enough subsections.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I'm glad this was posted. I was starting to wonder too. Leaving my coupon binder behind would be like leaving one of my kids in the cart! Plus it weighs about 15 pounds, so it would be pretty hard to loose. I would rather have some room on here for legitamate requests for familys in need etc..

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntbabe View Post
    I'm glad this was posted. I was starting to wonder too. Leaving my coupon binder behind would be like leaving one of my kids in the cart! Plus it weighs about 15 pounds, so it would be pretty hard to loose. I would rather have some room on here for legitamate requests for familys in need etc..
    ha ha ha...my coupon binder(s)-one for food and one for other stuff...is about the same weight if not heavier than my 7 month old baby too!...luckily we have a stroller (that we share with the baby and coupon binders!...tee hee!)...
    I'm back on mat leave...so I hope to be posting more again!...Hazel's a big sister (Feb/09/09) to Lauren (July/06/10)

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpup View Post
    A raok section should be created then. I think we are all old enough to figure out who to give our coupons to.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

No, I don't agree with making any more sections. A RAOK is just that, a random act, usually offered and not asked for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    No, I don't agree with making any more sections. A RAOK is just that, a random act, usually offered and not asked for.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's awesome that people are always willing to give on this site. But you just never know online who has a legitimate need and who is just taking advantage of people. So I agree with putting an end to these types of posts. There are endless opportunities in everyone's communities to give and it's also the best place to find help if you need it.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    Double
    I will donate to those I wish and sympathize with the others. I hate having my right to choose taken away.
    Last edited by Thumpersmom; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2009 at 04:39 PM.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I 100% agree. The meaning has been lost a bit, if I am going to Roak someone its a personal thing between me and the person I'm sending to.

Now while I do believe members have really lost their coupons I do believe sadly there is dishonesty in the mix. A tidal wave happened after one person lost theirs.

It was not long ago someone was asking for assistance and was also stealing everyones trades and not sending stuff back as agreed.

I do not agree with a seperate section. It has nothing to do with "taking" rights away, its protecting the members of Sc. This has been posted less then 24 hours with 30 thumbs up, that really says something.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2009 at 04:46 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I 100% agree. The meaning has been lost a bit, if I am going to Roak someone its a personal thing between me and the person I'm sending to.

Now while I do believe members have really lost their coupons I do believe sadly there is dishonesty in the mix. A tidal wave happened after one person lost theirs.

It was not long ago someone was asking for assistance and was also stealing everyones trades and not sending stuff back as agreed.

I do not agree with a seperate section. It has nothing to do with "taking" rights away, its protecting the members of Sc. This has been posted less then 24 hours with 30 thumbs up, that really says something.
    That's why I just send and never ask back. No disapointments that way
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Like I said earlier, wouldn't it work? That way we all have the choice to contribute or not, pm the member or not, send donations or not.

Isn't it a good compromise?
    Quote Originally Posted by leopakes View Post

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Very well said

Random act of kindness has the word "random" because that's what it should be... random!

There will be no more new sections on SC for a while now. We already have more than enough sections... if anything, I'd cut down on the sections.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information