User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The get together this weekend was great! Very inspiring, in fact I am in the process of now building my own binder I'm also working on my wish list for future trades

Q - Has anyone found any good deals on Halloween Candy? This is the first year I have to hand some out (and have no idea of the amount of kids to expect)

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

I had a hard time finding sales on halloween candy. I got some stuff out in Ponoka at liquidation world. The rest was just reg stuff from Walmart. I get 100 kids a year ( well I get more but I buy for 100 kids and then shut off the lights) in order to save money this year I bought stuff I don't like ( that way I won't eat it lol)

CaWAHM
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It was great! We should set up something somewhere so we can send our wishlists.

All I know for halloween candy is it might go on sale as we get closer and closer to halloween. Do you have neighbors you could ask that may have been there last halloween? I don't know how many we might get here either but I don't even know if we will be here to hand any out so I'm not worried

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My street is brand spanking new (whole subdivision actually), so no one has lived here over an Halloween, I know we have some kids in the area...I was thinking that 100 kids should be fine, if we get less then DH can eat the leftovers, and if we get more kids - too bad

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

Weather always makes a huge difference to, years when it is really cold we get like 20, when it is nice we get 100 in like an hour. I buy 100 no matter what

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore seems to have the best deals in terms of buying halloween candy.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

OH MY GOODNESS! I totally didn't know there were people in and around Red Deer meeting! I missed the first one? darn it! For people wondering about Halloween Candy, Superstore dropped their price on Cadbury 125 count chocolate to 13.12! I don't know why it's such an odd price but that is an amazing deal I think. I am wondering if you are all planning to meet again? I live half way between Red Deer and Sylvan Lake but I do most of my shopping in Sylvan. I can meet in either Red Deer or Sylvan. Both are the same distance. Oh I am also wondering if my sister and mom would be welcome because they are not on here but also love coupon stuff and what not.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

YAY! More people Since the last meeting was only 3 of us, I am sure the other would agree that we would welcome more people. We haven't discussed when we might meet next....but will surely keep you in the loop!

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

More people are always welcome! So exciting!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

hi everyone! so if there was 3 before then we could make it 4 people! I just got some coupons and I won't be using some of them but I am sick right now so I haven't really had much energy to get a list of the coupons yet. I still am planning to do that. I thought I probably should not be touching the coupons while I am sick huh? I don't want to spread my germs if I can help it. Anyways I am happy that you will keep me in the loop! Hopefully everyone had a great Halloween and stuff! Oh happy November too!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Want to look at setting up another trade evening/afternoon? What days, times are good for people? Red Deer? Sylvan? I can offer up my place (Blackfalds) if people want....Suggestion? Preferences?

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

Your house sounds great Eeyah. Nice to keep moving it around Central Alberta. Debra and I were just saying we have a ton of new coupons that we would love to trade. I am available any night from now - Nov 16th after 7pm, Any time on the 17th or 18th. Possibly on the 21 or 22 not 100% sure though. Any time on 26th - 30th.

But you choose the date and who ever can make it can make it.

Trading Score
    343 (100%)

Hey girlies It's Bobbi!! Finally got my butt onto the forum lol

I'm up for an exchange meeting as well - I'll do my best to make whatever day works best for everyone....I can for sure do Nov 15, 16, 19th and Nov 24, 25, 26th.

Talk to you all soon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Woo Hoo! Another Blackfalds person! I am super flexible about days to meet...so I am going to throw out Monday the 16, 7ish/7:30?? or we could do something Sat/Sun afternoon or evening....

mom on the go
    Trading Score
    75 (99%)

well the 16 th works for Bobbi and me

Glad to see you Bobbi, I have been watching for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information