User Tag List

Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

  1. #1411
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Likes Received
    2404
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lauralove2save View Post
    Guys I have a question if you please....
    This is the first time I'll be doing a MIR for the Lysol No-Touch, if I price match this @the below price in the picture, what amount will I receive in the mail ?
    Will I still receive the $17.90 that is stated in the offer, or will it be what I paid out of pocket?
    Thanks!Attachment 282289
    I suggest purchasing the Lysol No-Touch hand soap system at Shoppers Drug Mart, since you would also receive Optimum points from the purchase and it's 25% off this week until Friday for $11.99 (http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...to-14/single/4). SDM's regular price is $15.99, so you shouldn't purchase this there when it's not on sale, since you can only receive a cheque up to $17.90.

    • Sale price at SDM
      • $11.99 + $1.56 tax (13% Ontario HST) + $0.85 postage stamp = you pay $14.40 and you'll receive a $14.40 MIR cheque and 110 Optimum points.

    • Regular price at SDM
      • $15.99 + $2.08 tax (13% Ontario HST) + $0.85 postage stamp = you pay $18.92 and you'll receive a $17.90 MIR cheque and 150 Optimum points.

    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Thu, May 14th, 2015 at 02:51 AM.

  2. #1412
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,408
    Likes Received
    15275
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    You could also try to get it on 20x day to get 20x points (which would probably cover the spare dollar when paying $15.99)
    Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    I suggest purchasing the Lysol No-Touch hand soap system at Shoppers Drug Mart, since you would also receive Optimum points from the purchase and it's 25% off this week until Friday for $11.99 (http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...to-14/single/4). SDM's regular price is $15.99, so you shouldn't purchase this there when it's not on sale, since you can only receive a cheque up to $17.90.

    • Sale price at SDM
      • $11.99 + $1.56 tax (13% Ontario HST) + $0.85 postage stamp = you pay $14.40 and you'll receive a $14.40 MIR cheque and 110 Optimum points.

    • Regular price at SDM
      • $15.99 + $2.08 tax (13% Ontario HST) + $0.85 postage stamp = you pay $18.92 and you'll receive a $17.90 MIR cheque and 150 Optimum points.

    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  3. #1413
    CaNewbie Lauralove2save's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    71
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Thank you @torontogal12 and @MytwoCanadianCents that's actually a great idea, and I have a personal offer of 20x times the points for today after spending $30.
    I will go tonight and pick up the LYSOL and a couple pledge with the $5 dollar coupon off! It'll be great to boost up my points for this wknd's bonus redemption!
    #doublescore

  4. #1414
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Question for the MIR masters here, I believe there were some over-lapping MIR offers from Lysol, can we complete the offers more than once as long as the rebate PO Box number is different?

    I think if the PO Box # is different they will consider it a separate promotion.

    Has anyone done this before and received the rebates?
    cath007 and dededi like this.

  5. #1415
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,637
    Likes Received
    3293
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by deadice View Post
    Question for the MIR masters here, I believe there were some over-lapping MIR offers from Lysol, can we complete the offers more than once as long as the rebate PO Box number is different?

    I think if the PO Box # is different they will consider it a separate promotion.

    Has anyone done this before and received the rebates?
    I did the Lysol thrice from Dec 2013 to Mar 2014 and got all 3 rebates (3 diff PO Boxes).
    I haven't done any of the current ones though.
    cath007 and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  6. #1416
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I did the Lysol thrice from Dec 2013 to Mar 2014 and got all 3 rebates (3 diff PO Boxes).
    I haven't done any of the current ones though.
    I ask, because as of last week, there were 2 concurrent Lysol No-touch rebates.

    PO Box 13442 offer ran from April 10,2015 to May 10 2015
    PO Box 13476 offer ran from April 9, 2015 to July 31, 2015

    Because they are different PO Boxes, they should be separate offers and able to be done twice?
    cath007 and dededi like this.

  7. #1417
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,828
    Likes Received
    1876
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Found tear-pad for Buy any Mars (m&m's,Snickers,Twix,Musketeers,Bounty,Maltesers) Singles Product (30g-57g) and Mail In to get Coupon for ONE FREE

    - Mail one (1) original UPC Code and this claim form
    - Must be received by September 22, 2015
    - Limit of 2 per household
    Name:  if1tfl.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  142.5 KB
    FPC Coupon: Expiry September 8th, 2016 #08312062
    Name:  dh5uvd.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  68.3 KB
    Last edited by ClipClap; Thu, Jul 9th, 2015 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Adding the FPC Coupon

  8. #1418
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    198
    Likes Received
    502
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    Found tear-pad for Buy any Mars (m&m's,Snickers,Twix,Musketeers,Bounty,Maltesers) Singles Product (30g-57g) and Mail In to get Coupon for ONE FREE

    - Mail one (1) original UPC Code and this claim form
    - Must be received by September 22, 2015
    - Limit of 2 per household
    Name:  if1tfl.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  142.5 KB
    what a waste of stamp. Some may find it worth it.


    btw there seems to be more Finish MIR. In fact three different ones found at RCSS. Someone posted these pictures:

    http://imageshack.com/a/img537/1378/3ztqLX.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img908/9110/bEZErw.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img909/9445/yGoA1P.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8909/eXkxBh.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img538/1149/kpbI4q.jpg

    they all seem to have different address, so I guess we can participate in all three.
    Grey, cath007 and dededi like this.

  9. #1419
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    883
    Likes Received
    1677
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    ^ i saw that finish mir form in canadian tire today, but i don't have a dishwasher so i didn't pick it up.
    dededi likes this.

  10. #1420
    Canadian Girl SunandMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    45,048
    Likes Received
    36311
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    Get a $10 Sport Chek or Sports Experts Gift Card when you purchase $8 or more on participating Speed Stick, Speed Stick Gear or Lady Speed Stick products.

    • - purchases must be made between May 1, 2015 to Jun 30, 2015
    • - postmark no later than Jul 31, 2015
    • - Limit one submission per household address
    • - mail this form along with your original store cash register receipt
    • - consumers residing in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB, NS, NFLD and PEI will receive a $10 Sport Check Gift Card valid at Sport Check & Atmosphere retail locations, excluding stores located in Grande Prairie, AB and Orleans, ON
    • - consumers residing in Quebec and Whitehorse, Yukon will receive a $10 Sport Experts cheque valid at Sport Experts retail locations in Quebec and Yukon.


    Name:  ssmir1.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  86.5 KB
    Name:  ssmir2.jpg
Views: 863
Size:  72.5 KB
    couponlady, Abby1, cath007 and 3 others like this.

  11. #1421
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,411
    Likes Received
    31290
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I like this one
    cath007 and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  12. #1422
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,198
    Likes Received
    2556
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    It seems like good promo to participate. Are coupons allowed to be used with $8 purchase?

    Quote Originally Posted by SunandMoon View Post
    Get a $10 Sport Chek or Sports Experts Gift Card when you purchase $8 or more on participating Speed Stick, Speed Stick Gear or Lady Speed Stick products.

    • - purchases must be made between May 1, 2015 to Jun 30, 2015
    • - postmark no later than Jul 31, 2015
    • - Limit one submission per household address
    • - mail this form along with your original store cash register receipt
    • - consumers residing in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB, NS, NFLD and PEI will receive a $10 Sport Check Gift Card valid at Sport Check & Atmosphere retail locations, excluding stores located in Grande Prairie, AB and Orleans, ON
    • - consumers residing in Quebec and Whitehorse, Yukon will receive a $10 Sport Experts cheque valid at Sport Experts retail locations in Quebec and Yukon.
    cath007 and dededi like this.

  13. #1423
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,411
    Likes Received
    31290
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Not valid with any other coupon or promotion
    Abby1 and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  14. #1424
    Smart Canuck Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    4,637
    Likes Received
    3293
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)




    Updated 1st post to add

    Resolve Gold Oxi-Action or Resolve Oxi-Action or Resolve Crystal White
    Bayer-Coppertone
    Speed Stick-Sport Chek
    Mars Canada Singles Product
    Finish Jet-Dry or Quantum Jet-Dry
    Finish Dishwasher Cleaner
    Finish Dishwasher Freshener
    Abby1 and cath007 like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

  15. #1425
    Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,024
    Likes Received
    1348
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Got my t-shirt today. It's cute.

Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •