User Tag List

Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1963
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Air Wick Freshmatic Rebate is P O Box 13759? my print is not clear to read. thanks
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by yito168 View Post
    Air Wick Freshmatic Rebate is P O Box 13759? my print is not clear to read. thanks
    Yup!

Air Wick Freshmatic Rebate Offer
    P.O. Box 13759
    Saint John, NB
    E2L 5E7
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    ^thank you @rocko , printed the Freshmatic rebate, also tried printed the $2 coupon for it but just like the Resolve rebate it did not print.
    So, Resolve is now printing. Had to setup another smartsaver.ca account just to get the Resolve form. I contacted Customer Service, and they informed they could not send out a generic Resolve form, nor did they have the ability to reset my account (to mark the Resolve as not printed) so I can print the Resolve offer.

The Freshmatic also did not print and but still got marked as printed. Customer Service said they will see about emailing me the form cause of the technical issues. Will update if I get the form emailed.
    Cata and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If I claimed all the online rebates a month or so ago for the same products, can I still claim these rebates for the same product? I am asking because it says "one per household" Does it mean "one per household" ever for the same product or only for this particular batch of mail-in rebates?

Also, can we send multiple rebates on one receipt? I mailed them but haven't received a reply yet.

Thanks
    rockco and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes, you can claim all again, different batch of rebates. Haven't sent in these rebates yet but I will send all In one envelope and at front of envelope will write in all PO boxes. It has been less than two weeks since the rebates came live and from experience when you mail in the rebates you will never receive anything until about 6-8 weeks, whether processed or denied. Unlike the online submissions where they will tell you it has been processed and to wait 6-8 weeks to receive cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    If I claimed all the online rebates a month or so ago for the same products, can I still claim these rebates for the same product? I am asking because it says "one per household" Does it mean "one per household" ever for the same product or only for this particular batch of mail-in rebates?

Also, can we send multiple rebates on one receipt? I mailed them but haven't received a reply yet.

Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks!

Yes, you can claim all again, different batch of rebates. Haven't sent in these rebates yet but I will send all In one envelope and at front of envelope will write in all PO boxes. It has been less than two weeks since the rebates came live and from experience when you mail in the rebates you will never receive anything until about 6-8 weeks, whether processed or denied. Unlike the online submissions where they will tell you it has been processed and to wait 6-8 weeks to receive cheque.
    Cata, rockco and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the info! Since they no longer include postage, it's nice to know what we can save on a few stamps by putting all the rebates in one envelope.
    uanoor and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If we can do this will be great but did any one try this before??
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    Thanks for the info! Since they no longer include postage, it's nice to know what we can save on a few stamps by putting all the rebates in one envelope.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hmmmm I'm not so sure about putting them all in one envelope....if we could do that, then they all would have the same PO Box. Good luck to those taking a risk...I sent all mine in separately (which pisses me off...what a waste of stamps and envelopes!) Let me know if it works for you!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Hmmmm I'm not so sure about putting them all in one envelope....if we could do that, then they all would have the same PO Box. Good luck to those taking a risk...I sent all mine in separately (which pisses me off...what a waste of stamps and envelopes!) Let me know if it works for you!
    yeah I would be worried it doesn't reach the other departments too!
    Hopefully it works for those trying, and let us know!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    yeah I would be worried it doesn't reach the other departments too!
    Hopefully it works for those trying, and let us know!
    I tink I would get my family members to put the same rebate in one envelope before trying the other way. So for example if my mom, sis and I do the finish place them all in one envelope.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    The Freshmatic also did not print and but still got marked as printed. Customer Service said they will see about emailing me the form cause of the technical issues. Will update if I get the form emailed.
    Update, I received an AirWick Freshmatic form, but it's not the same one on smartsaver.ca. Instead, it was an offer for a free AirWick Freshmatic gadget if I purchase 4 Refills @ Costco (a very old & long duration promotional offer). Well, seems the Air Wick Freshmatic form on smartsaver.ca is now sold out.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Walmart is sold out of the insoles for flat shoes.
    Where else can the Amope insoles be found?
    RCSS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Personally I wouldn't put them all in the same envelope and expect them all to be processed like that. Unless someone confirmed that they will accept it like that...but even still I don't think I would do it. Too much headache if it doesn't work out the way you hope.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    ...Well, seems the Air Wick Freshmatic form on smartsaver.ca is now sold out.
    In my previous post, I reported that Air Wick Freshmatic was sold out.

Today, Air Wick Freshmatic has been reloaded and available again, so I urgently printed. If you previously attempted to print, and never actually got a print (but it says printed already), then you cannot reprint from the same account. Use a different account with the same address for a print of the form.

As of this authoring, all rebate forms previously announced are still available. Get your form(s) before they're sold out:

SC Blog 1: http://smartcanucks.ca/new-smartsave...intable-forms/
    SC Blog 2: http://smartcanucks.ca/smartsaver-ca...fer-available/

Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information