User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So it was my daughters birthday and she received 2 of the same littlest pet shop houses and one she had already opened and played with and the other was bought at toys r us but the person who bought it couldn't find the receipt.. so I go in there asking for a straight exchange for the same priced play set but a different kind,
    but I can't do that they have to give me the latest sale price on the item which was 10$ cheaper then what they are selling for now.. so I had promised my daughter the other play set so I paid an extra 10$ for something that i felt could have easily been an exchange, they are going to turn around and sell the one we had for full price anyway.
    I know its a policy with returns and no receipt... but I felt that it was unreasonable since the package was in perfect condition and a simple exchange could have been done.. I didn't ask for the manager or anything or make a fuss about it but I thought about it afterward and made me a bit angry that I didn't try harder, do you think it would have made a difference? anyone have experience with things like that?
    This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hmm, at my store (Loblaws) if there's no receipt they only get it at what it scans at, and since it was an "exchange" of different UPCs I can see why, if it was indeed the same product, UPC and all, there would be no problem...

Thread Information