User Tag List

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnchk View Post
    I finally got my Pro-plan Selects $7.50 coupon from save.ca, but my pup won't eat it; can I tempt someone who has some extra Nestle Ice Cream Novelties coupons they won't be using into trading? I remember seeing some when we met earlier this month, but I don't remember who had them. PM me if interested?

And of course, all of the coupons I had are still up for grabs for anyone needing them.
    I might but I'm about to leave town again right away, I'll pm you when I get back but if someone else can trade, go ahead Duke has about 20 bags anyways

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I was at SDM at Preston Crossing last night and there were a few boxes of Just Right cereal on clearance for 1.99 by the till. If you have the 2.00 off select Kelloggs cereal coupon (found on the back of the cereal box) then it's free.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks I.am.a.cliche- I have some of those coupons to use up!
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

SDM at Herold Court has their Glade, Febreze and other smelly stuff on sale. Most notable is their Glade Oil plug in for $3.79; use the printable $3 coupon from the manufacturer that is on this site. Refill oils are also on sale, though I don't remember how much they are; if anyone wants BOGO Plug in or oil coupons, I still have quite a few you can have.

And at the SDM at the Centre, their Sunlight Dishwasher Detergent 20 pack is on for $2.99. They also have the Elsa's Story (or something like that) Butter Cookies on for $1.49.

Be sure to check your nearest SDM; they might have this sale, too.
    Last edited by cdnchk; Sat, Jun 27th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I found 50c off any Nestle Treal Dairy 1.89L tub, exp Dec 31, 09, at Sobeys in Estevan

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I didn't get a chance to look at the coupon to see expiry date or sizes.

Also saw just 3 or 4 products with $2 SC Johnson peelie coupons on them at Walmart at Stonebridge so if you're using up your b1g1 might be a good place.

They had some of the Glade candles in tins for < $2 and that store is sticky so you can't use the $2 .. but that's a good price for the candles I think.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for posting this deal - almost made it in time but they were sold out today.

I found a large can of Nestle lactose free formula on clearance to donate/add to the food bank stash so that was probably even better.

Quote Originally Posted by I.am.a.cliche View Post
    I was at SDM at Preston Crossing last night and there were a few boxes of Just Right cereal on clearance for 1.99 by the till. If you have the 2.00 off select Kelloggs cereal coupon (found on the back of the cereal box) then it's free.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Posted by daphne010180 in Edmonton Group but wondering is some of our walmarts have more than the plain Rice Krispy's - these were the just the small size boxes (360 g) at Stonebridge WM and sold out yesterday - none of the other sizes listed below and none of the other types.

If you spot these other sizes types/sizes - please post. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daphne010180 View Post
    deal alert....rice krispies multigrain and vanilla and cocoa on sale at SOME wm for 1.66 (not clairview wm for sure, i was there they were reg price). some boxes come with the $10 coupons including one $2 WUB 2 rice krispies and $1 WUB 1 rice krispies multigrain.

if you buy a couple boxes for 1.66, then head to RCSS, where they PM'd regular rice kripsies square for 1.66, and special K for 3.99 but they have in store coupon $3WUB 2 Kelloggs cereal OR convenience food.

so, mix and match from there depending on what coupons you have. I was able to get 4 boxes multigrain/coca, 4 boxes reg. rice krispies, 4 boxes special K (with coupon for Wii and Ocean Spray Craisins and Special K bars) = 12 boxes cereal for less than $12 at RCSS this morning.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

They have a lot of groceries marked down 50% - lots are gone.
    Sunglasses are 50%

Beside the till they had letters saying that they wish to give customers something to help with the inconvenience of the store closing - it's a cards that let you fill up at other co-ops and get 5 cents a litre off for 4 fills -- I think the card works till end of August?

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There was table about women's health with coupons for One a Day vitamin and couple of other products.

Picked up some Bush's Original Vegetarian or Homestyle baked beans $0.50 dec 31 2010 mfc

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Just an FYI

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Cascade $1 coupons for any Cascade ActionPacs up to a 25 count pack are at Preston Walmart.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

giving small, where do you donate to the food bank? I need to put together a box and bring it there...let me know, I would like to drop off.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I donate at the Food Bank on Ave C. There's a door on Avenue C for people to use who are donating. It's between 20th and 22nd Street.

202 Ave C S
    Saskatoon, SK S7M 1N2
    (306) 664-6565

If you'd like a charitable donation receipt they will do that too but they need everything donated to be on a cash receipt - not mixed in with personal items.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

For the food bank donations, I either take it right to the Food Bank, or there's a cart to leave items at Safeway at the Centre by the tills.

Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information