User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I get more then one save.ca coupons by sending it to my best friends house...they both live a block or 2 away from me, and one to my bf's house. I see them all weekly,so why not, oh heck how is that B.s an get french coupons too
    Go check out some tradelists and get back to me on this. How do you explain why someone can have 20 of the same coupon for trade when that coupon is newly published by save.ca? You're telling me that person had the coupon sent to "20 of their closest friends." More than likely the real story is a various permutations and combinations of the same address. That way the only people who likely know the ridiculous amount of time spent on couponing are you and your mailman.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

The only way to get more than one save.ca coupon with the "various address thing" is to be able to have more than 1 IP address (wich is only possible if you have a telephone connexion I think). Save.ca is now able to recognize your IP address so you can't order more than once.

I get multiple of some coupons because I have my family members order them at their place and they give me what they won't use. their might be another way to get multiple coupons at one address, but I wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by cady; Tue, Jun 30th, 2009 at 08:22 PM.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Seriously, I'm not greedy! I just want one more Venus Breeze and Fusion coupon and get them as stocking stuffers!

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leeleelala View Post
    Seriously, I'm not greedy! I just want one more Venus Breeze and Fusion coupon and get them as stocking stuffers!

pm'd you about that.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The only way to get more than one save.ca coupon with the "various address thing" is to be able to have more than 1 IP address (wich is only possible if you have a telephone connexion I think). Save.ca is now able to recognize your IP address so you can't order more than once.
    Not true, tried it and it worked.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    No, you can order more than once from the same IP. I set up my mom and my husband.
    "Far over the misty mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old,
    We must away ere break of day, to seek the pale enchanted gold."

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I live in an apartment building (ok so my BF does) and I use his address and I get two coupons that way. I also get coupons sent to my work, and my own apartment.

Example of how I get 2 sent to my BFs (and will be my place too, in August)
    1st street Apt 123 (first envelope)
    123-1st street (second envelope)

Yay!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leeleelala View Post
    I can trade you some venus breeze, if you would like. PM me if you are interested.

As for manipulating the address, it will allow you to do this, but isn't the idea that save.ca is trying to control that this doesn't happen, or so that one person does not get tons of the same coupon. They were also saying that you should only order the coupons that you will use, and that they will track the usage with the numbers on the coupons, and if you didn't use them you would be blacklisted or something. Don't know the exact details. Anyhow, I think save.ca is an excellent resource for coupons, I use them all the time, and use the coupons as well. I hope they stick around and I hope people aren't ruining it for others.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Anyhow, I think save.ca is an excellent resource for coupons, I use them all the time, and use the coupons as well. I hope they stick around and I hope people aren't ruining it for others.
    I agree. I hope this address fudging will not negatively affect save.ca. I didn't even realize that people did this. But, as long as the coupons are being used and the companies' products are moving.. I suppose that will keep them in business

I don't know if I'd want to risk it. I can imagine if save.ca starts to crack down, you could lose access to the service alltogether.

Just west of Kitchener/Cambridge, Ontario
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Funny how I got blasted for this topic LOL

I get two sets because before my boyfriend and I moved in together I set him up with an account, now that we live together they both come to the same house as I changed my address to my new current with a twist. We have to use a PO Box but we can also just get mail sent to our exact house address and that gets put into our po as well. So I am XXX @ 123 Main and he is XXX @ PO Box blah blah.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

simple: by cheating the system

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oogieboogie View Post
    Go check out some tradelists and get back to me on this. How do you explain why someone can have 20 of the same coupon for trade when that coupon is newly published by save.ca? You're telling me that person had the coupon sent to "20 of their closest friends." More than likely the real story is a various permutations and combinations of the same address. That way the only people who likely know the ridiculous amount of time spent on couponing are you and your mailman.
    We were talking about 10 not 20 from the last posts , I dont know where others can get 20. But I can see where the 10 pops in. if I send it to 2 other homes and 1 towards mine..with french coupons, thats 6 right there.
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm not an avid coupon collector, but for some, couponing has become a part-time/full-time job, it's a source of income, sort of.
    i know there are ways to get multiples of the same coupon from save.ca, but then i think again, do i really need that many? collecting multiples? not for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    We were talking about 10 not 20 from the last posts , I dont know where others can get 20. But I can see where the 10 pops in. if I send it to 2 other homes and 1 towards mine..with french coupons, thats 6 right there.
    I believe the "20" came from these posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Jadore1984 View Post
    (: Hahah. I guess I exaggerate - LOL ... But it seems like I have a million! At least 20. I wish there was a good sale before they all expire!
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    So you have 20 different places to send them to?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

but for some, couponing has become a part-time/full-time job, it's a source of income, sort of.
    Criky- you could be onto something Jeeves!

scenario#1
    Well, let me see...if I can trade 20x save.ca coupon of xyz product to someone who has an FPC and hasn't yet figured out how to get multiples off the site then I can end up getting a lot for free.

scenario#2
    If I can have 20X save.ca xyz product and it goes on sale for equal to lesser value then I can stockpile it for free like a maniac

scenario#3
    and further to scenario's #1 and #2 I can then turn around and return said free product to Walmart in exchange for a gift card.

these are just hypotheticals of course. I would never assume any respecting canuck would pull such a scheme.
    Last edited by oogieboogie; Wed, Jul 1st, 2009 at 12:25 AM. Reason: sp

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information