User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maxine204 View Post
    I completely disagree with your opinion and posting it on this site, stating "But please be reasonable and rational with what you stockpile on and what you post and brag about"

Honestly what someone wants to buy and STOCKPILE is no ones business!

But posting that you bought 100 glade tin candles using 100 printed free product coupons is a bit much and might hurt everyone who uses these printable coupons in the future.
    I believe Daphne meant when bragging about multiple printable coupon use to be reasonable and not go overboard when using them to stockpile. Not stockpiling in general.
    Last edited by Coupon_Queen; Sat, Oct 10th, 2009 at 09:27 PM.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

strongly agree.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I totally agree Daphne! I would feel guilty using more than 2 print off coupons for each product/transaction and only buy stuff when I NEED it or find an extremely great deal. I know people have different standards but we shouldn't take advantage of these companies that are being nice enough to give us the coupons in the first place.

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I agree with this about not going overboard and manufacturers not giving deals again, but it makes me feel as if us stockpiling stuff and using a bunch of coupons that are actually not printed on items seems like an "almost as bad" thing. Like when you mentioned companies looking at the brags, it makes me feel like them seeing all our stocks of our stuff is the same thing as using 10000000000 coupons on one thing from printed coupons. Do you get what I mean? I felt sort of odd after reading this.

Edit: And just to add, I was watching a YouTube video of a "coupon queen" earlier and she would print a ton of coupons and use them at stores with no problems at all. And why was that? Because she was in the US, not Canada. Just wanted to point that out.

P.S. Lol, I'm killing my post. I hope I don't sound mean. I'm innocent, I swear!!!
    Last edited by Lynnie; Sat, Oct 10th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I absolutely agree with you, Daphne.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I totally agree Daphne

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie View Post
    I agree with this about not going overboard and manufacturers not giving deals again, but it makes me feel as if us stockpiling stuff and using a bunch of coupons that are actually not printed on items seems like an "almost as bad" thing. Like when you mentioned companies looking at the brags, it makes me feel like them seeing all our stocks of our stuff is the same thing as using 10000000000 coupons on one thing from printed coupons. Do you get what I mean? I felt sort of odd after reading this.

Edit: And just to add, I was watching a YouTube video of a "coupon queen" earlier and she would print a ton of coupons and use them at stores with no problems at all. And why was that? Because she was in the US, not Canada. Just wanted to point that out.

P.S. Lol, I'm killing my post. I hope I don't sound mean. I'm innocent, I swear!!!
    do you have the link to that video

Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by burkeyswife View Post
    do you have the link to that video

Yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp5QCv9_pNA

The sad thing is that the manufacturers need to know that probably 70% of the "Free" products we get with the coupons go towards charity or people that are less fortunate than us.
    I Love you; not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Tradelist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/102892-...t-12th-canada/

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

I think since we are all Professional Couponers and love the deals we all get, and despite the fact that we all live in different places, by posting brags, we are simply making it EVERYONES BUSINESS what we do. there are people who are more open about their stockpiles, etc, but I agree with both Daphne and Tasha that Yes, the coupons are made in 4 per page format, and NO you do not have to print them 16 times and YES, if you POST your BRAG On here, you are being public about your spending habits and you are being public about what you are bragging about and you are allowing others to make a comment on your purchases. Conclusion: If you post your stock pile, you are allowing other people to COMMENT on it and VIEW IT so how is that NOT everyones business?
    HOARDING is a disease. That is a medical fact.
    We have a responsibility as a society to respect others. If we as a community on SC Do not respect Others then we are doing a dis-service to ALL THE MEMBERS ON HERE because the Irresponsible Members who abuse this system (I am not saying anyone is doing that who posts brags) but there are people who dont post Brags and are excessive, they are ruining it for others. This is why SC has site Controllers and this is why in Society we have Police. There are always people, who if given the freedom, will do whatever they want, and there are people who if given the freedom, will have self control. So the people who have Self-control, unfortunately at times need to inform the people with NO SELF CONTROL to tone it down a bit. thats all Daphne was saying. And that is being responsible in todays society.
    Last edited by Sandra4; Sat, Oct 10th, 2009 at 11:27 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I completely agree with Daphne.

I went to use a full size page from the last SC Johnson promotion and had a hard time because they had only received the smaller versions of the coupon. (that day even!)
    That was just last week. So people obviously printed multiple pages and are continuing to use them even though they know the stores will not be refunded.

Getting 10 free glade tins in one shot is not hoarding...its being greedy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Okay...I tread lightly here...

I have to say...when I sign up to the SCJohnson (for ex.) website, and they send me an e-mail with some coupons to print, I print them. Yes, I try to print some more..but, alas, a screen pops up and says 'sorry, you have already printed these'.

To me that says that the company only means for that coupon to be printed 1 time. I understand that many of you have other people who are willing to get those legit coupons for you - then, so be it. But I don't think we should be printing any multiples on those types of coupons.

Anyway....that is my opinion, and I know that others will differ, I am curious how others view this?!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i totally agree with daph

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I completely agree with Daphne 100%. A SDM that I usually go out of my way to go to (it's way bigger, food section etc) stopped taking printed coupons, you know why? Apparently some greedy selfish person "bought" ALL of the glade tins with resized printable fpc's. This SDM was refused redemption by the company and so now because of this incident this particular SDM no longer takes printables. Can you blame them?!
    :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I completely agree with Daphne 100%. A SDM that I usually go out of my way to go to (it's way bigger, food section etc) stopped taking printed coupons, you know why? Apparently some greedy selfish person "bought" ALL of the glade tins with resized printable fpc's. This SDM was refused redemption by the company and so now because of this incident this particular SDM no longer takes printables. Can you blame them?!
    oh man that sucks from now on i am not using printable coupons ever again! period

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    That same thing happened to me at my SDM! I was not able to use a $2.00 printable coupon for Listerine! of all things

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information