User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello fellow canuckians, I'm chip (obviously not my real name )...and I just finshed middle school. Now I'm heading to High School \:D/ Yay! I know I'm young compared to everyone else here, that's why I was looking forward to some useful advice. I'm really determined to do well and I'd like to know some tips so I'll be even more prepared. Thanks for your help everyone! Please write even the littlest of things... [-o< Just another month until school! Can't wait! ](*,)

Chip
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lol..you can't wait? I am dreading going back to (high) school....I'm just not very fond of homework and tests and exams

Tips? Well....uhmmm you're going to need to get used to the long periods 75 minutes for one period is really long and you're going to have to learn to not fall asleep :oops: ...I don't really have any other advice.......I didn't really get advice for highschool myself......sorry about the useless help :?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's not useless at all...in fact its pretty good...Thanks for the advice...I'll keep an "eye" open for boring classes so I don't decide to take a short nap... ...although I feel that I am quite enthusiastic about everything and wont fall asleep...but just incase...thanks for the heads up! :D Oh yea one period is 75 minutes...that sounds cool and boring...the classes I like will be fun cause they're gonno be so long, but the classes I hate will take forever!!!...but I guess I'll get used to it...I bet it's gonno be even tougher cause I'm in a special program that focuses on math, science and technology. The hardest ones...but it was hard to get into it! :x Thanks iced_faerie!! :D

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

math, science and technology... very interesting
    I'm pretty good at these 3 subjects so if you ever need help or get stuck in an assignment just let us know or post in the forum and there's a large chance I can help out :D

High school is weird in a good way. I’m not sure what advice to give you... maybe you could watch Degrassi High lol
    ... oh, that and don't watch Family Guy: Season 5 - Episode 3

Chantelle
    sleep through every lesson,,, oops that not what i meant to say :-# lol

actually its good to know ur excited to go back, and chose the option that interests u (sci + math + tech), its always easier to do well when ur enjoyin the subject, so thats a good startin point!
    advice,,, keep everything up to date in ur classes coz procrastinating sucks (i know some ppl r great procrastinators but i wouldnt take the risk!)

so what do u plan on doin after high school?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    math, science and technology... very interesting
    I'm pretty good at these 3 subjects so if you ever need help or get stuck in an assignment just let us know or post in the forum and there's a large chance I can help out :D

High school is weird in a good way. I’m not sure what advice to give you... maybe you could watch Degrassi High lol
    ... oh, that and don't watch Family Guy: Season 5 - Episode 3
    oh thanks...I'll make sure if I have any diffuculty with my assignments I'll ask you for help...or any other of the cunackians...lol...wat if I already watched it? "dum dum dum dum"...nah...I don't watch family guy well I'm going to this school called William Lyon Mackenzie...I dunno if anyone heard of it...it would be weird if someone I knows goes there :o Thanks alot for postin!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    sleep through every lesson,,, oops that not what i meant to say :-# lol

actually its good to know ur excited to go back, and chose the option that interests u (sci + math + tech), its always easier to do well when ur enjoyin the subject, so thats a good startin point!
    advice,,, keep everything up to date in ur classes coz procrastinating sucks (i know some ppl r great procrastinators but i wouldnt take the risk!)

so what do u plan on doin after high school?
    oh thkns for the advice...I'm a pretty good procrastinator...lol...but Im serious now...I'm not gonno put off one assignment...and the problem is...its not normal math science or I.T....its an enhanced program...so I dunno how hard it will be...

my parents have high expectations for me...and want me to go to a good university...and get a proffessional job...(as if no parent wants tht)...but I'm gonno try to do what they want me too...Thanks for posting !

thilipan
    IM in high school rite now. ANd i will tell you something. grade 9 mite be a little hard, to like adjust to the new system, but if you dont slack of, ESPECIALLY in MATH you will do pretty well. Its not like grade school. I find that its easier to get better marks in high school, as long as you work hard. Always do your homework. And also one suggestion is get notes from ppl that did grade 9 in your school. I will help you alot

LKB
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

in my experience, high school was a popularity contest. try not to do anything embarrassing cuz it'll stick with you for the next few years. you'll have some of the best and worst times of your life, and meet lots of friends who'll be around for a long time! have fun...and good luck!

ps: do your homework!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Only a few days left before you start high school!

Have fun, enjoy and keep doing your work... on time!

I'm a maths and science person! So, as Boo said, if you ever need help just post your question. I'm sure that we and other members could help!

Good luck O

Thread Information