User Tag List

Page 145 of 328 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4911
Like Tree5208Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thelledawn View Post
    Lumiere - 10 points
    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    there is another one cogsworth 10 points
    thanks for the codes
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new codes- I must say that DMR is great at offering free codes frequently.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks for those bonus codes! Every little bit helps. Could those of you who get the bracelet post photos of what it looks like? lol
    We bought the movie and I tried to order the bracelet, but it said that the offer was expired
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

It is under your Profile section...
    I got the points for my Bday in Jan, but it was in an email they sent me and I had to click on the speciic link.
    Also, I had signed up for the Giant Tiger Email list and on my Bday I received a coupon via email for a free bag of choc covered almonds!

YUMMY

Happy bday to me

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thanks for the reminder!

Also, I've asked before - but where do you put in birthdate? I can't find it anywhere. I don't know if I did or not when I registered, but I didn't get any points for my birthday in January, so that's why I'm wondering...
    Natalka likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

missbee - the problem is that I've looked everywhere on that darned site and can't find a DOB area at all - not in the profile, and nowhere else. I feel a tad stoooopid....

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

i am a member and the discounts are great, buy 1 dvd or blueray at regular price get the rest at 50% off! once in a while it is 60% off after the first. but the shipping is expensive so usually if i order i do a big order after purchasing the featured title 2 or 3 pack because it counts as the regular priced movie plus you get free shipping. but usually it is $40 or $50 for the 2 or 3 pack but i find if my order is big i save $25 or $30 alone on the shipping cost! plus you get a free pin every order. plus a free 3d card if you purchase the featured selection. and you never have to order you can decline each time unless it's something you really want! they also have $8 dvd sales sometimes as well

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Thanks. LOL

Anybody a member of the Disney Movie Club? They mention something about VIP pricing once you've completed your purchase commitment (I only have one left to buy), but I don't know what that pricing is like. What you get with the club membership seems to be worthwhile, and there were a number of movies that I wanted to buy that I got for a good price with them. Has anyone been able to cancel their membership after fulfilling their purchase commitment and then join again later?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

i'm only 830 points away from the panasonic blu ray player yay
    although i kinda want the pooh pillow

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    missbee - the problem is that I've looked everywhere on that darned site and can't find a DOB area at all - not in the profile, and nowhere else. I feel a tad stoooopid....
    I just signed in to my acct and went into the Contact Us section, where I sent this:

"My friend is a DMR Member and was disappointed when we were talking about the BONUS Reward Points that I received on my birthday, as her birthday is in January also, but she did not receive a bonus.
    We cannot seem to find where to adjust our profile settings to ensure her birthday is registered so that she will receive the BOUNS points next year. Could you please direct us or provide a link so she can confirm her info is correct?"

Hopefully they will get back to me in the next day or two, and if so, I will pass the info on

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

So, I redeemed for the Jack Skellington messenger bag, it came today and I love it!!!!!!!! Fairly nice quality too. Canvas outer, nice thick strap...love, love, love it!!!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

My pooh pillow got a huge hole in it right along the seam. I've only had it about a month or two.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I ordered both the pooh pillow and the stitch one (stitch is so much cutier) and have had no issues with them. Though hands down the best quality item for the points that I have ordered has been the F&P guitar.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

There is a new survey up worth 25 DMR points! It was in their newsletter called The Ultimate Experience: The
    Lion King Disney Second Screen. Survey is called "Member Technology Survey".

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ts/survey-list

Last edited by 1jenna1; Thu, Apr 26th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Follow Me:
    SnyMed.com
    Family life, brands, entertainment, Canada and contests!

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Not new for me, its says I completed that one Aug 2011

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OgresWife View Post
    So, I redeemed for the Jack Skellington messenger bag, it came today and I love it!!!!!!!! Fairly nice quality too. Canvas outer, nice thick strap...love, love, love it!!!
    ooooh, I want that too now *greedy grabbyfingers*
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1jenna1 View Post
    There is a new survey up worth 25 DMR points! It was in their newsletter called The Ultimate Experience: The
    Lion King Disney Second Screen. Survey is called "Member Technology Survey".

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ts/survey-list

Yup, I got this email with the survey noted in it too, except mine was Lady and the Tramp themed instead of Lion King. I hadn't taken this survey before (it never showed up in my survey list before today), so another 25 easy points

Page 145 of 328 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread Information