User Tag List

Page 152 of 328 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4912
Like Tree5213Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alexdragon View Post
    Hi, I just realize a way to get point for free, just use your library card borrow Disney CD, and redeem them through disneymovierewards.com website, choose your title, and insert the CD. wola, 50 points.
    So basically any eligible title your local public library happened to have could do the trick
    Sorry--a little confused. I have never had to choose a title or insert a cd--I have always just ented the code on the sleeve (good for one entry only). Is this a new method?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I actually like my bracelet
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

that's great! What do you like about it? Still on the fence about ordering it
    Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    I actually like my bracelet
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I like the charms, I think they're cute. I believe the charms themselves are pretty well made. The bracelet could have a little bit stronger links where they connect to the clasp. Overall I think it's pretty, fun and it suits my personality. But of course everyone has different opinions of what they expect for their points.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    So I got the bracelet today. Not impressed for 2200 points. The chain looks like it came out of a $1 prize machine and I got two charms that say snow white and one of them is broken. I will be calling them on Monday. The charms themselves seem decent but had I know that was what I would have gotten I would have saved the points.
    Thanks for letting us know, I agree that from your description it doesn't seem worth it for 2200 points. Hopefully DMR will be really good about replacing yours due to the duplicate and broken charm.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, I agree that from your description it doesn't seem worth it for 2200 points. Hopefully DMR will be really good about replacing yours due to the duplicate and broken charm.
    I called them today and they are sending me a new one.
    AmberLab, donnaG and safielstar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    I called them today and they are sending me a new one.
    Good to hear they are fixing the problem

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

DMR just tweeted that they have a whole bunch of new rewards.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you don't have an account yet, you can get a free mickey pin by opening a new account, then entering the code MICKEYPIN.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    wow, there's a cute Baby Einstein exersaucer that's really cheap, I think it was 2200 points... perfect if you have a little one

Quote Originally Posted by thedreamer View Post
    If you don't have an account yet, you can get a free mickey pin by opening a new account, then entering the code MICKEYPIN.
    nice gift for new users!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We purchased that exersaucer for a friend's baby a few months ago. It was almost $150 so a great value
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    wow, there's a cute Baby Einstein exersaucer that's really cheap, I think it was 2200 points... perfect if you have a little one

nice gift for new users!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I wish they had that out a few months ago that looks like a good one

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks for posting just ordered the exersaucer and the Baby Einstein Around the World Soother.
    AmberLab and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Still haven't redeemed for anything yet! Might have to with some of these new rewards though!

There's a $10 Starbucks card for 1000 points (or $5 for 500). Thoughts on if it's a good deal? It doesn't say it's valid in the US only or anything, so I'm assuming it'd be valid for Canada.

Also thinking about Snapfish photos (gosh I have SO many photos to print! have heard to make my order large enough to make the shipping worthwhile), the Tinkerbell notecards, and the aprons are so cute!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Just got 7 pts in the hidden codes in the email..look for it!

Thread Information