User Tag List

Page 292 of 328 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 4909
Like Tree5204Likes

Thread: Disney Movie Rewards Official Thread

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't received my mystery points for July either!
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Same here with the newsletter/mystery points.

And do you get bonus points during the month of your birthday, or is that only your DMR anniversary? I seem to recall previous birthday offers, but I didn't get one this year (birthday is in July).

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Same here with the newsletter/mystery points.

And do you get bonus points during the month of your birthday, or is that only your DMR anniversary? I seem to recall previous birthday offers, but I didn't get one this year (birthday is in July).
    Last year I got points during both my anniversary month (August) and my birthday (September), so we'll see if that'll change this year...

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Be sure to log on to your account and enter a DVD or Blu-Ray code or submit a movie ticket or redeem a prize.
    I was surprised to see a red tab saying my points will expire in 27 days.
    I clicked the tab and I was redirected to the FAQ.

"Your Points will expire if you have not had any Account activity for 210 consecutive days. Activity means increasing and/or decreasing the point balance within your Account at least once during this period."

As it turns out my last activity was back in May
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For "free" points and to keep your account active, make sure to do the Disney Movie Rewards Disney challenge for 5 points, https://disneymovierewards.go.com/DisneyChallenge?int_cmp=DMR|BANNER|DisneyChallenge (found under Special Rewards, scroll to bottom) There is a new one every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. It doesn't really matter how fast you answer, or if you even get the right answers, you get 5 points.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I picked out a mystery DVD because well I had spend spend on my brain and got confirmation email that it shipped yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Fri, Nov 17th, 2017 at 05:55 AM.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

The points expired on my account but my mom’s account still had her points... she said she placed an order for ds2 and put my address for the delivery address. No idea what she got him but hopefully it shows up before Christmas.
    Last edited by francine1985; Mon, Nov 20th, 2017 at 06:57 AM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i also haven't had a newsletter in months, i did make sure to update my email address and that i accept emails.. but made no difference.. maybe they are eliminating that
    francine1985 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i also haven't had a newsletter in months, i did make sure to update my email address and that i accept emails.. but made no difference.. maybe they are eliminating that
    I emailed Disney Rewards about my missing mystery points in July, August and September. They manually added points for me and said they would look into why I wasn't receiving the email for the mystery points. But again in October I did not receive the mystery points, so I emailed them again. This time they said to call them with a reference number that they emailed me. I called and she said they weren't sure why I wasn't receiving the mystery points every month. She said she would put me on hold while she talked to her supervisor. The supervisor has fixed it, she said. I guess I will see this month. I also told her that I have heard many other people have not been receiving their mystery points either, but she didn't know anything about that. If you are not receiving your monthly mystery points, I would email them to see what is going on.
    hogama and plc like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    yeah me neither, I double checked and updated my email back in the summer but haven't gotten an email newsletter since June I think. Even the newsletters you receive directly to your account don't have the mystery points mentioned in them

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartbuyer View Post
    I emailed Disney Rewards about my missing mystery points in July, August and September. They manually added points for me and said they would look into why I wasn't receiving the email for the mystery points. But again in October I did not receive the mystery points, so I emailed them again. This time they said to call them with a reference number that they emailed me. I called and she said they weren't sure why I wasn't receiving the mystery points every month. She said she would put me on hold while she talked to her supervisor. The supervisor has fixed it, she said. I guess I will see this month. I also told her that I have heard many other people have not been receiving their mystery points either, but she didn't know anything about that. If you are not receiving your monthly mystery points, I would email them to see what is going on.
    Did this yesterday and got Nov mystery points added to my account. Thanks for the suggestion. They claim they will look at my account. The last email I received was in June.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    yeah me neither, I double checked and updated my email back in the summer but haven't gotten an email newsletter since June I think. Even the newsletters you receive directly to your account don't have the mystery points mentioned in them
    emailed them about the missing newsletter points and not receiving my anniversary and birthday bonus points and they credited my account for all three, same message that they will investigate why I have-not been receiving emails

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Also, the Christmas ornament is up! Beauty and the Beast themed, 800 points, just ordered mine :D

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'm 30 points short of getting the Christmas Mickey or Minnie plush toy. Any one have any codes they aren't using and would like to help me? I have 3 Allen's Apple Juice free Calendar codes I can trade. It's limit of 2 free calendars per household I think.
    Last edited by Sneha2008; Tue, Dec 5th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I finally received a email from Disney that included the mystery points. I had emailed them in November and December about missing the points and received an email for January. Anyone else receive the email?

Page 292 of 328 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 ... LastLast

Thread Information