User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Free Snuggie

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deal_Princess View Post
    Agreed' watch out though if you point out somethings a scam and express your "negative" opinion mods on here will lock the thread and tell you to behave when ur merely just warning others.

That is unfair. Mods will not lock a thread suspected to be a scam, we expire it maybe to keep it away from the good freebies. Threads are locked or people told to behave when things get too personal.

------------------------------------

If this thread really is a scam and you want it, go buy it, it's on sale at Canadian Tire for $19.xx right now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TY

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thought people could use a laugh. My husband hates the commercial and thinks they are silly. He thinks I am crazy for putting jackets on my Chihauhau's and hates that I make him do it. So for a laugh, I bought doggy snuggies at Petsmart. I plan on wrapping them and putting them under the x-mas tree. And yes they are the true snuggies for pets. I am sure it will be a good laugh on x-mas morning and then they pups can wear them outside, so not a waste of $.

Feel free to laugh.... I am crazy about my dogs....and slightly crazy for doing this, but it will be worth it on x-mas morning.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunah View Post
    Hoping this one comes . . . although they are on sale for cheap (under $10) at Liquidation World here.

Where is here?
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thought people could use a laugh. My husband hates the commercial and thinks they are silly. He thinks I am crazy for putting jackets on my Chihauhau's and hates that I make him do it. So for a laugh, I bought doggy snuggies at Petsmart. I plan on wrapping them and putting them under the x-mas tree. And yes they are the true snuggies for pets. I am sure it will be a good laugh on x-mas morning and then they pups can wear them outside, so not a waste of $.

Feel free to laugh.... I am crazy about my dogs....and slightly crazy for doing this, but it will be worth it on x-mas morning.
    Wow...that is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever heard! This I gotta see -- you'll have to take a pic and post it on SC after Christmas!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this is the third time I requested this and still no blanket but i tried again thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information