User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jac.queline22 View Post
    Seriously, can peeps just take a breather before clicking the Post Reply button?I think its pretty cool to get cash back for purchases that we would make anyway, so why not be patient and wait for the "free" cash? This site has a great reputation, so just trust that the issue will be resolved.

Im sure that there are many people who have received payment but havent posted about it.

P.S. My keyboard is weird. Apostrophes arent working... sorry.

In regards to the post, some of us have transactions since the end of May 2009, in which quite a bit of money was spent $XXXX.XX and I think alot of us have had patience and are contiuing.

Updates are nice, which we did not always have. When instructions are followed...emails with attached transaction lists/number....days later.... no reply for which stated a 24hr reply, ya it gets frustrating.

Still looking forward for the eBay cashback to be resolved.

Thanks to above SCer that posted 2nd email. I will try that.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Please be patient everyone. Boo's system may be a lot like mine the way I organize the free SC gifts. He is getting inundated with PMs regarding this, and probably cannot respond to them all until he gets to your case. Sending you a PM just to acknowledge he's gotten your PM creates more work and takes longer for everyone to get what is due. He may respond on strictly a case by case basis and it is much better this way.

Boo and I have never said that anyone would not get what is owing them. We just need patience to get the job done.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Please be patient everyone. Boo's system may be a lot like mine the way I organize the free SC gifts. He is getting inundated with PMs regarding this, and probably cannot respond to them all until he gets to your case. Sending you a PM just to acknowledge he's gotten your PM creates more work and takes longer for everyone to get what is due. He may respond on strictly a case by case basis and it is much better this way.

Boo and I have never said that anyone would not get what is owing them. We just need patience to get the job done.
    Agreed.

But, I can see how some people get frustrated.. when they're expecting a reply back in less than 24 hours .. as stated in the original post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I will be replying back to your emails in less than 24 hours.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I second this. I'm trying to be patient but this situation is just like the tweaking of the "new" Cashback program. Please don't put an unreasonable timeframe for what you intend to do. Like it'll be a "few more days" becomes a few months, and "24 hours" becomes a week. It only gives us false hope and disappointment.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I can see that, but it is possible he did think he would get most answered within 24 hours, but there may be other circumstances that have come up in his life that we are unaware of.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post

Same here I sent in my ID and a list of purchases and NOTHING!

And still nodda ... thought orignally the 24 hours reply was kind of un relealistic anyway.. but be nice to get something back.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    Agreed.

But, I can see how some people get frustrated.. when they're expecting a reply back in less than 24 hours .. as stated in the original post in this thread.

I agree, I didn't believe it when I read it either. And lots of people are impatient and moody and want what they think is "theirs" right away and not hearing back in that mentioned timeframe makes them angrier.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I replied back several days ago and didn't get a reply.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well... about 16 days so far and still no luck for me.

Anyone else have better luck?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

3 PMs, 2 emails, 1 ticket in the past month with NO answer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, reading this thread I guess I am not the only one who has sent an email weeks ago with no update to their cashback account thus far.

Boo, would we be able to get an update on when you think you will get through the emails you have now?

Thanks

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Boo,

Is it logical to expect to receive the payment (in my hand) by the end of the year? No sugar coating please. I, as I'm sure alot of us here, have been trying to build this pot for Christmas spending. Every dollar helps this time of year.

The original email sent out made it seem like it was something that would happen right away. So, if it is anything different, please let me/us know.

It's understandable that people are upset here. When it comes to people's money, it's a very touchy subject especially when promises are made then dates passed without the action happening. I'm not one that is upset, but I certainly do understand why some people are.

Just trying to get some updated info.

Thanks!
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cashback is not something that most sites would do, so it is great this site does it. That said I would think if the site owner(s) etc. have time to reply to other threads they would take 2 mins to reply to a thread like this. I personally don't care if things take awhile. What bugs me, and I'm sure many others, is when people say they are going to do something and then don't. A simple "Hey, this turned out to be a far larger job than we thought- we think it will be x number of days to get back to everyone" I think would do wonders.
    It is just plain rude not to respond at all after WEEKS have gone by when you are told 24hrs.
    Last edited by christinel; Sat, Nov 21st, 2009 at 12:57 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I finally figured out how to get to Avon through csh back merchant list and it seems to work! Wooo Hooo!
    I logged in cashback system and chose Avon from drop down menu on the right and then clicked on the link.
    New system looks good.
    Just because I have nothing else to do...
    http://penny-by-penny.blogspot.com/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have kindly promoted this site elsewhere since July. Now not only my own shopping cashbacks are not showing up and my referrals are not being honoured, but also I've got people I referred questioning me about their cashback issue and I'm taking the blame.
    Like I said a few posts back, 3 PMs, 2 emails and 1 ticket to Boo in the past month with NO response.
    That's really nice.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information