User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christinel View Post
    Cashback is not something that most sites would do, so it is great this site does it. That said I would think if the site owner(s) etc. have time to reply to other threads they would take 2 mins to reply to a thread like this. I personally don't care if things take awhile. What bugs me, and I'm sure many others, is when people say they are going to do something and then don't. A simple "Hey, this turned out to be a far larger job than we thought- we think it will be x number of days to get back to everyone" I think would do wonders.
    It is just plain rude not to respond at all after WEEKS have gone by when you are told 24hrs.
    I do believe I presented the answer your statement back on November 5th:

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Please be patient everyone. Boo's system may be a lot like mine the way I organize the free SC gifts. He is getting inundated with PMs regarding this, and probably cannot respond to them all until he gets to your case. Sending you a PM just to acknowledge he's gotten your PM creates more work and takes longer for everyone to get what is due. He may respond on strictly a case by case basis and it is much better this way.

Boo and I have never said that anyone would not get what is owing them. We just need patience to get the job done.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I can see that, but it is possible he did think he would get most answered within 24 hours, but there may be other circumstances that have come up in his life that we are unaware of.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What I think everyone is expecting, because it is something I would like to see, is some response from BOO.

I get tired of seeing responses from others that guess what may be going on, yet nothing from BOO.

There is a promise of a higher quality of service starting November 1st. No response to any emails, posts, any form of messages in not what I consider good quality service.

Nobody ever said BOO should answer each one individually but he (not anyone else) should post something!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Weird how most of the people complaining have less than 50 posts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    They also have more cashback showing than some people with more than 50 posts. They also probably have more cashback in limbo than some people with more than 50 posts. I guess if you have little to no cashback coming your way, then you have no reason to complain.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

But they seem to be the biggest supporters of the system.....
    Last edited by travelgeek; Sun, Nov 22nd, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Hmm, either way, I think you should get get what was promised to you. You are right, I don't have much coming. Also I think if you have a follow up question you are automatically at the end of the line, ie if Boo asks you to forward him statements or anything. I wonder how many people are waiting for cashbacks, if I could be of any help in all of this, just ask.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't realize that that there was a pre-requisite number of posts required before I could post expressing my disappointment. I have in the past written positive posts in support, but find it more difficult to maintain any patience or faith in this cashback program as of late.

The number one reason I joined smartcanucks was for cashback. I spend a substantial amount of money with 3 different businesses that offer cashback. The money I show in my cashback is only a small amount of cashback I should have since I have in good faith, continued using the cashback system until just last week.

The first time I requested payment it was never processed and I have yet to receive a response for that ticket.

As a member for 6 months or so I have never received a response to the tickets requesting payment, nor have I received any response to the emails I sent on October 28th and 29th with attached account summaries for all my transactions since the last one recorded on June 11th.

Pardon my reluctance to be an avid supporter of cashback, but I have yet to see any benefits to the cashback system since April when I joined.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I was just making an observation that people who are commenting most about cashback issues are ones that aren't avid posters on the forum, that is all. I wasn't making light of the subject or somehow saying that those people are not worthy of receiving their cashbacks. I stated this in my last comment in this thread that everyone should get what was promised to them. So that can be put to rest thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry . My comment wasn't meant as a shot at you. This whole process of upgrading to be better cashback system has me frustrated. There were times I thought about using other cahback systems but I hung in because there were many here that supported the site and the system. I see less support every day mainly because requests for updates, a question asked by many, has been ignored by BOO for so long.

Give us an update or give us an idea when we can expect payment. You promised 24 hours (at this point unrealistic) but I have submitted all my information 25 days ago and not even a "thanks, got it will get to it next week, next month, next year...."

As far as I am concerned I have little faith my cashback will be honoured. Show me otherwise! There are people in the same position as I am I have seen a number of people post who are wondering hwo many others have not been paid or who have not receive any reponse to their inquiries.

When you offer something and then don't honour it, or respond to any inquiries regarding status, you show little regard for your customers.

So, BOO why don't you step up and tell us how you're coming along.

I can do this every day as I have nothing to lose at this point but some of my time. All you need to do is provide an update. You do understand that most are frustated with your lack of response more than waiting.

I challenge the rest not to comment on this. Let BOO read it and post his own comment.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I have already commented on this before...but I will again. I have a transactions, just 2 of them. One was for a $9 payment ( which turns out was denied) the second for a payment of $10. Boo was quick to tell me that the first transaction was denied, and told me the second transaction was never done. That it was not showing up. I said there had to be some tracking error, offered him proof that the transaction had been made, and no response. I was told by Sally that it was impossible that there was a tracking error. Even after another poster had said they were missing transactions as well. I was not the only one with a transaction not showing up, yet it was impossible for there to be a tracking error. I was even accused of trying to ruin Boo's reputation. Now I referred people to this site, I told my friends how great it was and had good faith that all issues would be resolved, until I was told in not so many words that I was lying. I'm glad that I noticed an issue early on and didn't spend alot of money through this cashback system. I've lost alot of faith and respect for this site. Some of the mods seem extremely rude, and quick to tell us we are wrong for wanting to know where our money is. My transactions were made in the first week of august...so for me it's only been almost 4 months compared to what the others have been waiting, but at the end of this I am being told my transaction doesn't even exist.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That statement makes no sense.. What does that have anything to do with what's going on here ?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I think it fair to say people may use cashback, but do not/may not want to participate in the forums on a regular basis. I don't think having more or less than 50 posts has any impact on this topic. At this stage, I think everyone just wants an accurate status update from Boo.
    The Bird Nest...
    (andrea) (derek) (duncan) & (pierce) and the 4 legged crew (dicey, chiquita, mr.t, mickey)

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

There are thousands of users who only participate in cashback only.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

alright alright alright, yes people who don't post want cashbacks too, we all do, quite focusing on this already. I am not in charge of cashbacks and what I say doesn't affect your ability to get it or not get it. Alright, have I made myself clear? You don't post a lot, that is fine, you should still get cashbacks, everyone should get their cashbacks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea..I'm with nickjud..just give me my money so I can end all this frustration..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information