User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at Shoppers and we generally will not take away the bonus points if it is a small purchase. If you were returning a $50 item that helped you get to the $75 threshold, we would definitely have to consider that. But with a $6.99 item, I would normally let that slide. I guess it depends on the cashier and the supervisor. If they tell you they are going to take your points, talk to the manager. If you are willing to buy another item or take store credit, the manager will probably allow you to keep your points.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

They don't remove at store level, they remove from head office. It will take a couple of weeks and then they will go into your optimum accout and recalculate if you do not qualify for the bonus points anymore.

Store has nothing to do with it other than automatically removing your regular points

at least that is what happend to me and that what the head office explained to me????

Maybe different processes in different locations??
    Last edited by alyshamarie; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2009 at 10:02 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No, the bonus points aren't taken at the store level, but I'm pretty sure it's up to the store to send the refund receipt in to head office to have those points taken. That's what we've been told anyways.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

that makes scense because they photocopied my original receipt and then sent it to HO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information