Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GSN, anybody play on it?

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks Ill have to check this out.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

yes you can see the title before you order. You just can't see the title if you do not have enough points.

The titles are posted elsewhere though every week.

This week:
    Book - Black Hills
    DVD - The Devil Wears Prada
    Blu-Ray - SPEED

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Ohh...that's why I can't see it. Gotcha! Thanks Bob, you've been a huge help! I'm really enjoying this site, as least I get to do fun things to earn points!! I'm having a laugh playing dumbville :p
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Ohh...that's why I can't see it. Gotcha! Thanks Bob, you've been a huge help! I'm really enjoying this site, as least I get to do fun things to earn points!! I'm having a laugh playing dumbville :p
    Yeah it's a good site and with Dumbville (with hundreds and hundreds of friends) you can make quite a bit of oodles a day.

All the prizes they have up they actually order from Amazon.com and send it directly to you. The funny thing though is most of the actual stuff (besides movies/books) Amazon doesn't ship to Canada so GSN orders it off Amazon and ships it to themselves and then personally ships it to you with USPS I found that out with the Binoculars.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    Oh ya for anyone wanting to add dumbville friends via facebook very quickly here is a list from one of the "Add Me For Oodles" groups that you can copy/paste right into the add friends via email box.
    Copy this entire list below and then go here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/friends/?filter=ifp
    Paste the list in the top part and in the bottom part (the message box) type in "Dumbville" or something so people know to add you.

what if you're already friends with some of those people - does facebook automatically sort them out?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the game of the week-is there a way to know how many times you played a game? Also when do the points get added?

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

says in the bottom of the fine print when they get added, and no there is no way to know other then keeping track.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm up to around 1000 Oodles a day now, although the "Add me for Oodles" group is take a long time to add me. If anyone here wants to exchange friends, give me a PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

On dumbville how many levels are there? Is there only 29? After that there is no more?
    EARN AMAZON GIFTCARDS WITH
    Swagbucks - I have won $215 in a year!!!
    Irazoo - I have won $35!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yes you can see the title before you order. You just can't see the title if you do not have enough points.

The titles are posted elsewhere though every week.

This week:
    Book - Black Hills
    DVD - The Devil Wears Prada
    Blu-Ray - SPEED
    how many points do you need to see them? Where are the located (in the electronics section)? Are you in canada when you redeemed them? How long did it take to get them? Thanks
    Join Keep Rewarding! https://keeprewarding.com/cflp?refid=17796 Ive Earned $535
    Join Swagbucks! https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wolverine187 Earn Paypal, amazon Gift cards!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

No problem. I also use this site to find answers to daily questions including the GSN live questions (which can bank you an extra 300 oodles)
    http://dailyoodles.blogspot.com/
    After 3PM est the GSN live answers will be added some time.
    Bob, on this site, I can't seem to line up the answers? The trivia questions I'm getting aren't on here?
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine187 View Post
    how many points do you need to see them? Where are the located (in the electronics section)? Are you in canada when you redeemed them? How long did it take to get them? Thanks
    You need as many oodles as required to order it to be able to see what movie/book. You only see what it is after you click the "redeem" button. They are located in the "Kitchen Sink"

And of course I am in Canada when I redeem where else would I be?
    For the movie/book it takes a couple weeks I think. For the other prizes it takes sometimes 3-4 weeks. I think they ship them out in batches so if you happened to order right before they were doing their next shipment then perhaps it would be quicker, but I am no expert on it.
    Last edited by BobSagget; Thu, Jun 10th, 2010 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Bob, on this site, I can't seem to line up the answers? The trivia questions I'm getting aren't on here?
    I don't really understand what you mean. I don't know if they are in order on the site. I basically just CTRL+F the page and then type in a part of the question until it highlights where it's located on the page, along with the answer.

Also you can use google too. The question is almost ALWAYS posted to google. So just open a new tab and copy/paste the question. It's almost always the very first link that pops up.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kato View Post
    On dumbville how many levels are there? Is there only 29? After that there is no more?
    There are 29 i think now. They add a new question seems like every week.
    When I first started there was only 16 questions.

Always don't forget to play the Daily Garbage Grab. Sometimes you can get a buttload of oodles from that!
    Last edited by BobSagget; Thu, Jun 10th, 2010 at 02:41 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    what if you're already friends with some of those people - does facebook automatically sort them out?
    I believe it does sort them out. I don't think it's even possible to request a friend from someone who is already a friend.

Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread Information