User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have been purchasing Pedigree Vitality 3 kg bags of dry dog food there for the past 3 weeks. I have been paying 97cent a bag. The limit on their coupon is 1, so I try to stop back every other day and pick one up. Their coupon ends on May 20, I should have a nice little stash by then and I will be taking it to Heaven Can Wait, a no kill rescue center in my area. They need all the help they can get. I would keep the food but my little girl couldn't open her mouth big enough to even eat 1 kibble, lol
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I must have the worlds best RCSS in my neighborhood. We can stack manu + in store, as well as stack like LD at our location. Used literally 35 coupons on my order yesterday. Previously I've stacked a $300 order down to $50 there.

On a sidenote about the spoilage thing... a few years ago my bf and I were buying our meat at a Kamloops RCSS and bringing it home to vacuum seal/freeze (about a 30 min drive) and EVERYTIME I ate steak or hamburger I would get so violently ill that I thought I was dying, I'm convinced now it was because they were relabeling or allowing the meat to spoil. Barf.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, desperately in need of the Loblaws coupon policy email - had a terrible experience (I'm sure my husband will never shop with me again!) yesterday. If you could forward it to my email I'd be forever thankfull [email protected]

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I just emailed it to you, I hope it helps you out. It is the newest policy put in place this April.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a coupon last week and the cashier at the till wasn't able to do it so I had to pay for it because the cashier rudely told me to go to Customer Service to get that adjusted for me. I went to Customer Service and waited about 10 minutes and once I got there the lady at the till rudely said she is not able to adjust it for me... I was like "Are you kidding me??!" I demanded a manager and they sent a supervisor and after telling them the situation, the supervisor said they can do it for me. I was actually expecting an apology for wasting so much of my time. Using the coupon almost seemed like it wasn't worth it lol

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

I've tried to use multiple manuf coupons at Maxi and was refused. Was told only one coupon per purchase so you can'y use one coupon per item. I was baffeled!!!.. So I left EVERYTHING on the counter and left!..

My local Maxi and loblaws are the worst for coupons
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

moe
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was also rudely and loudly told maxi do not except printed coupons. this from as store thats slogan is THEY WILL NOT BE BEAT IN PRICE. anyone got a copy of there coupon policy. please
    I'm a bit sheepest about holding ppl up at cashouts anyway. I was so embarrassed. If I know the policy I would act on them on problem.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Went in today and they have changed their coupon policy again!!!! Now, you can only use one bXGX per transaction/purchase. Changed last l=night apparently - peeved as they have a Gerbers Graduates 4/ $8 deal or $2 each but must buy in multiples of 4 or pay full price. I have two B2G1 for Gerber Graduates and this would've been perfect, and yet when I got to the checkout I was informed that this was signed last night - wah!,

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Can someone please send me any copy of proof about their policy that allows coupon stacking with coupon zone coupons, or even any letter confirming this from Loblaws. please please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information