User Tag List

Page 152 of 736 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11027
  1. #2266
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Karebear68 View Post
    Uh oh!
    I know I'm hoping that they don't thought, keep your fingers crossed

  2. #2267
    Smart Canuck Karebear68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbonelove View Post
    That's so funny becuase I am the same way. I thought I was the only one!!!
    Me too! I always get hassled about not taking down time, but would it really be enjoyable when my mind is racing with my to-do list?
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

  3. #2268
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Agreed!

    I haven't had a day off since the 23rd, sooooo tired.
    Wow! Sunraven that sounds crazy. I hope you get some good sleep tonight

  4. #2269
    Smart Canuck Karebear68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbonelove View Post
    I know I'm hoping that they don't thought, keep your fingers crossed

    If it does go out, we'll wait here for you.
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

  5. #2270
    Couponing Princess!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,086
    Likes Received
    378
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)




    Is it nice and warm where you guys are today? It's sunny and nice here in TO... not too cold.

  6. #2271
    Smart Canuck Karebear68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Agreed!

    I haven't had a day off since the 23rd, sooooo tired.

    What do you do, that you work such a crazy schedule?
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

  7. #2272
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Karebear68 View Post
    Me too! I always get hassled about not taking down time, but would it really be enjoyable when my mind is racing with my to-do list?
    In my house just the kids (let alone our 4 dogs and cat) are enough to keep me up racing around doing things all the time when I'm not at work full time! Two teenagers and one 20 year old still living at home and they wonder why I'm going grey

  8. #2273
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Karebear68 View Post
    If it does go out, we'll wait here for you.

  9. #2274
    Couponing Princess!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,086
    Likes Received
    378
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbonelove View Post
    Wow! Sunraven that sounds crazy. I hope you get some good sleep tonight
    I fall into bed and sleep like a baby, from pure exhaustion.

  10. #2275
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Is it nice and warm where you guys are today? It's sunny and nice here in TO... not too cold.
    Not exactly! It's pouring rain out here and VERY chilly!!

  11. #2276
    Smart Canuck Karebear68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbonelove View Post
    In my house just the kids (let alone our 4 dogs and cat) are enough to keep me up racing around doing things all the time when I'm not at work full time! Two teenagers and one 20 year old still living at home and they wonder why I'm going grey
    Our kids are 14, 10, 8, and almost 1, and we have 2 dogs. I work at home doing daycare, but I don't spend my days doing housework. I spend them actually working with the little ones! So, I have to do all that other stuff in the evenings and on weekends.

    Then I get a day like today. So much to do, so little motivation! lol! I will have to get dressed and get my butt in gear, soon, though.
    The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. - author unknown

  12. #2277
    Couponing Princess!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,086
    Likes Received
    378
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Karebear68 View Post
    What do you do, that you work such a crazy schedule?
    Finance field at a bank… the fiscal year end is October 31st and we release results in late November so we have three weeks to get everything done.

  13. #2278
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    866
    Likes Received
    265
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    Thank you for this great contest. I just found this version of it, but have entered the blog section most days so far. It seems to be growing in popularity as there were already over 600 entries on the blog.

  14. #2279
    Couponing Princess!
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,086
    Likes Received
    378
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbonelove View Post
    Not exactly! It's pouring rain out here and VERY chilly!!
    Oh, that's too bad, sending some sunshine your way.

  15. #2280
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Windsor On.
    Posts
    969
    Likes Received
    11
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)



    I wonder how long the U Tube video for this sears contest will be? HEHE!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •