User Tag List

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i usually get pampers, i can never figure out the best price for them, i am so bad at math. my daughter is in size 4 now. i'm thinking of buying the 19.99$ pack at shoppers this week. also have $2 coupon. Also if anyone can tell me where they are getting the $4 coupons for pampers that'd be greatly appreciated. i have signed up for their newsletters and stuff but they never come
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Shoppers Drug Mart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Its probably the best deal for this week. I tried to do some math last week, cause I wanted to pricematch at Zellers (my husband has SPC card, so 10% discount comes handy). The only problem is different package sizes in different stores, like Zellers normally doesn't carry big boxes (82 count for size 4), although they had them advertised last week as a limited time offer. And Lablaws/RCSC had giant boxes (156 count for size 4) for 34.99 plus coupon for free wipes, but you couldn't combine coupons, so if you don't need wipes it was better to use just regular $2 off coupon.
    So finally I decided to wait for bonus redemption at Shoppers, I hope they have enough stock.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

And I have no idea where people are getting high value coupons for Pampers . I only have $3 and $2.50 coupons for Huggies from Enjoy the Ride Program

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

thanks. i know it drives me crazy all the diff packages,they should just stick to like 3 basic kinds. i dont even know how many will be in the ones at shoppers but it looked like the best one. unfortunately i dont have a real canadian superstore around me.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

The only $4 pampers I know of expired Oct.31 and came from a door hanger coupon...maybe there's other ones out there but I hope more come out soon, they are awesome.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Thread Information